Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9337 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:41am On Jul 13, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2020
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
now is the time
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new life
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
jejeproperties:
new life
now is the time
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
hello my ppl
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:36am On Jul 22, 2020
jejeproperties:
hello my ppl
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
best investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:36am On Jul 24, 2020
What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
jejeproperties:
best investment
hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nguru Central Market In Yobe On Fire (Photos) / WHALES COUNTY PHASE 2 LEKKI. GET YOUR CHOICE PLOTS NOW! / 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.