Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9361 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
jejeproperties:
hello
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by Friendlyjoe: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2020
jejeproperties:
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.

What about the other 10% ?
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth itself
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by kunlebonik(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Builder
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Available apartment and duplex
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

2 Bedroom Luxury Flat 25m

3 Bedroom Terrace duplex with bq 40m

4 bedroom semi-detached with bq at 52M

Instalment: 12 - 18 months plan

Note: ‼0% Interest fre‼
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
jejeproperties:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
the best
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

LUXURIOUS 5 BEDROOM SMART HOUSES AT G EMPIRE SMART HOME, DURUMI ABUJA / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / A plot Left-5M plot for 2.5M in TREASURE PARKS AND GARDENS,SHIMAWA(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.