Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue (62590 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:
I believe this fire is spiritual because the Idoma people of Benue state do not like this man.

Who told you that
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
West2019:
otukpo in general nothing like fire services. and second David mark Hus its only 2 ambulance bus pack at the front of the Hus where no any fire can reach there , mark has already relocated to kogi state cos of idoma people insults , David is a fool

Point of correction otukpo has a federal fire service office close to otukpo police station

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by zidek(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
When there are the people killing government parastatal in this country, one it will also turn against you!
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Okay. Thanks for the advice. Had it been you're from Otukpo you would have been happy like me. Go to Otukpo and see the way that man made that town underdevelop. Throughout his tenure in senate he never did anything in that town.

What has Samuel otorm done to otukpo please channel your griviances to appropriate quarter
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
They are never around, Abuja, Dubai or London

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jonah507:
In as much as I dont wish him bad luck, I think he deserves even more than that.
Only those from Otukpo would understand.

There's no bush close to his property, trust me. Our house is just a short distance from his apartment so I know what I'm saying.
Not a single road was constructed in Otukpo township throughout his 16 years in the senate.
His biological son is at logalhead with him.

Talk true
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Flying helicopter home during thanksgiving of his electoral victory at st Francis cathedral abi? And that is done nobody will see him again till after 4 years. Wait ooo, even if he is flying helicopter home everyday is that part of development?

Your lies spite from hell for your information David stopped worshiping in saint Francis Catholic church long time ago he only worship in St Andrews Catholic church he even built a cathedral for them, as I keep telling an average idoma man that keep blaming mark for underdevelopment please channel your griviances to the tiv man that is your governor
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
So what do I do with the information that he is no longer worshipping in st Francis
Asquare84:

Your lies spite from hell for your information David stopped worshiping in saint Francis Catholic church long time ago he only worship in St Andrews Catholic church he even built a cathedral for them, as I keep telling an average idoma man that keep blaming mark for underdevelopment please channel your griviances to the tiv man that is your governor

2 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
So what do I do with the information that he is no longer worshipping in st Francis

Because you are spilling information on nairaland that he worship in saint Francis Catholic church and it not true
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Asquare84(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mark is the greatest idoma son alive till date
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
He was worshipping in st Francis when I was in Otukpo. So how did I lie now?
Asquare84:

Because you are spilling information on nairaland that he worship in saint Francis Catholic church and it not true

2 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by mastermaestro(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I don't want to sound mean but that's the end result of embezzling public money. Na burn the money dey later burn.
I trust Otukpo guys maybe na dem even put the fire sef grin
Next please.
grin

To those quoting me;
If you're from Otukpo you would have been happy like me. Go to Otukpo and see the way that man made that town underdevelop. Throughout his tenure in senate he never did anything tangible in that town. He only comes home during campaign, once he wins the election nobody will see him again till the next campaign. The whole of otukpo is riddled with bad roads.

I cursed that man when I rode on that road to Taraba for nysc. angry

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Meritocracy: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I don't want to sound mean but that's the end result of embezzling public money. Na burn the money dey later burn.
Next please.
grin

To those quoting me;
If you're from Otukpo you would have been happy like me. Go to Otukpo and see the way that man made that town underdevelop. Throughout his tenure in senate he never did anything tangible in that town. He only comes home during campaign, once he wins the election nobody will see him again till the next campaign. The whole of otukpo is riddled with bad roads.

But you people voted for him despite that he didn't do anything. Imagine two ambulance that should be in hospital burnt in the house with fifteen cars and still not in Nigeria to enjoy them.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by peterphd(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Next please.
grin

To those quoting me;

You no wise. Is he the governor of benue state?
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by oochi123(f): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hahahaha. I guess some kids were looking for rats..
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Baba... U dey talk like say no be naija we dey. Even if people no vote for him. Him go still win. Rigging dey na
Meritocracy:

But you people voted for him despite that he didn't do anything. Imagine two ambulance that should be in hospital burnt in the house with fifteen cars and still not in Nigeria to enjoy them.

2 Likes

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Enemyofpeace: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mountain of fire ministry una wehdone o
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Is he not the senator representing zone c which belongs to the Idomas?? He was elected to go and enrich his pockets or what are you saying?? Wasn't he supposed to execute some developments??
peterphd:

You no wise. Is he the governor of benue state?

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by NWABUKA007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Huzzle oh!
Make them no title you Domestic Worker
lol
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Edopesin:
Do we even have a fire service department in this country?
yes rude boy has one. In his audio video you can see dem testing their equipments
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by zoedew: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
I guess the fire service got their early enough driving on the terrible roads Mark and his CO-travellers in the Senate he presided over neglected to fix! The Bible says that is a dress rehearsal for liars and the wicked!
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by zoedew: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Asquare84:

Who told you that
The roads and public infrastructure he left unfixed while Senate President for years. How he visits the place is not unknown to his kith and kin. There is a God who will shove aside penance and confessions that bore no fruit of repentance on Judgment Day!

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by salford: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
He has two ambulances at home. I won't be suprised if the primary health care in town has none or have enough to go round. The wickedness.
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by wizkidblogger(f): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Asquare84:

Point of correction otukpo has a federal fire service office close to otukpo police station

CORRECT. that road close to access bank...
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by DexterousOne(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bagboi:
To my hustling Geez...In dis year 2020.. back up your format with a fake bank account, your client needs to know u are wealthy on ur own to feel secured of rendering financial assistance....

Get the Software for a token by sending a pm so u can start creating any bank account in any USA bank name... U fit browse play store or app store, if u see am, then come back to prove me wrong.. Na hidden software...

Crimimal

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Jaqenhghar: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Huzzle oh!

Make them no title you Domestic Worker
...and what is wrong with being called domestic worker?

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Lexusgs430: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Rather than 2 ambulances, hin for park one ambulance and one fire engine......

Olè burúkú....

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by shiwex: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Edopesin:
Do we even have a fire service department in this country?
Did he build any fire stations while he was in power...dey chop with whole hands
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Bagboi:
To my hustling Geez...In dis year 2020.. back up your format with a fake bank account, your client needs to know u are wealthy on ur own to feel secured of rendering financial assistance....

Get the Software for a token by sending a pm so u can start creating any bank account in any USA bank name... U fit browse play store or app store, if u see am, then come back to prove me wrong.. Na hidden software...
Fraud wants to defraud fraud shocked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by tlarge1612: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=85446689]The residence of a former Senate President, David Mark, in Otukpo town, Benue State was gutted by fire on Thursday.

Witnesses said the fire spread from a nearby bush bordering the fence of the ex-senate president’s residence and burnt down two ambulance vehicles as well as over 15 motor cycles parked in the premises.

It was gathered that domestic workers at the residence made frantic efforts to put out the fire without much success before the arrival of the State Fire Service in Otukpo.

One of the domestic workers, who preferred anonymity, said, “we made every effort to quench the fire but the more we tried the more it continued to spread.

“It was when we noticed that we could not stop it from engulfing the guest house that we called in the Fire Service.”

At the time of this report, however, none of the family members has yet commented on the matter even as it was learnt that Mark himself was away from home.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-fire-razes-david-marks-residence-in-benue.html The fire go still burn am
Re: Fire razes David Mark’s residence in Benue by tlarge1612: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2020
fergie001:
The residence of a former Senate President, David Mark, in Otukpo town, Benue State was gutted by fire on Thursday.

Witnesses said the fire spread from a nearby bush bordering the fence of the ex-senate president’s residence and burnt down two ambulance vehicles as well as over 15 motor cycles parked in the premises.

It was gathered that domestic workers at the residence made frantic efforts to put out the fire without much success before the arrival of the State Fire Service in Otukpo.

One of the domestic workers, who preferred anonymity, said, “we made every effort to quench the fire but the more we tried the more it continued to spread.

“It was when we noticed that we could not stop it from engulfing the guest house that we called in the Fire Service.”

At the time of this report, however, none of the family members has yet commented on the matter even as it was learnt that Mark himself was away from home.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-fire-razes-david-marks-residence-in-benue.html
fire for burn am join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.