|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,796,741 members, 6,681,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 03:33 AM
|BLCO CIF Delivery Available. $12/4 by Stepheli: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020|
BLCO ALL CIF WITH DLC MT700 WITH 2%PB AT $12/4
Procedure: 2 to 6MILLION BBL CIF ALL SAFETY PORT,ASIA, EUROPE, AMERICAN ETC
(1) Buyer and Seller on mutual understanding sign the sale’s and purchase’s agreement and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.
(2) Buyer return signed spa with ICPO contaning port of discharges, DLC700 issuring bank Information from a prime Rated bank ,Dlc value in figure to be issue etc
(3) Sellers issue an acknowledgement letter and DLC MT700 verbiage containing the receiving account
(4) Buyer bank Swift DLC Mt700 with validation period of 366days and buyer bank send by courier the Dlc mt700 hard copy to the seller bank for authentication
(5) Sellers bank Swift 2% performance Bond with same 366days validation
(6) captain of the Loaded vessel issue NOR/ETA to buyer Harbour Authority Masters. Buyer's Harbour Authority Masters acknowledges same.
(7) Vessel set sail to buyer's Harbour. / POrt of discharge
( upon vessel arrival at 10 nautical miles PORT , captain of the loaded vessel shall make an official announcements in Favour of the buyer and issue MATB/Clearance to buyer's supercargo and inspectors to come onboard his vessel for product confirmation and QnQ analysis.
(9) Captain issues attestation confirming buyer's supercargo and inspector onboard his vessel. Supercargo remains onboard while the inspector disembark with product samples
(10) upon successful QnQ, buyer issues MT103/23 for the entire cargo
(11) Seller issues to the buyer all cargo documents in buyer's name including WOT
Buyer Receives the complete full set of shipping documents (proof of products) as the consignee before payment of the cargo including:
A) 1 Original and 3 Copies non-negotiable Copies of Bill of Lading.
B) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Quantity.
C) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Quality.
D) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Certificate of Origin.
E) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Masters Receipt of Samples
F) 1 Original and 3 Copies for Masters Receipt of each one-copy document
G) 1 Original Ullage Report issued at loading Terminal.
H) 1 Original and 3 Copies of cleanliness inspection Report.
I) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Customs Clearance Certificate
J) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Cargo Manifest
K) Sellers issue authorization letter to buyer for CIQ inspection / Dip Test.
L) 1 Original and 3 Copies of Commercial Invoice.
(12). Buyer takes over the products 2-6000,000 Barrels Bonny Light crude oil, with complete set of the cargo documents from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in conjunction with the Storage Tank Farm Facility.
(13) Payment for the full products will be made through sellers commercial invoice by Swift MT103/23 or MT103/TT to Bank Account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation within Five
(5) banking days after buyer pick up the product, Q&Q inspection verified by buyers inspectors agent at the Port in China/Rotterdam/Japan etc against presentation of the full set of the original shipping documents with the title document to the buyer.
|Re: BLCO CIF Delivery Available. $12/4 by olumide3367(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020|
|Re: BLCO CIF Delivery Available. $12/4 by Stepheli: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2020|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81