Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! (3018 Views)

Copart U.S.A>>>Before And After Pictures!!!2007 AUDI A8 L QUATTRO<<<< / Who Don See Camry Big Daddy Sport....checkout This Cam Big Daddy SPORT Tokunbo. / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
mexxy1:

What's your yardstick when you have NEVER dealt with him?

You want to start another scam?

shutup eee, u go fit swear with your life for shrine say I be scammer! na lies dey sweet una for ear pass truth!

if I be scammer Shame nor go carry me enter house! ok oya go report me anywhere make them come arrest me for my house! uchu!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2020
mexxy1:

Medicine after death. Don't try to feign ignorance... You've been busted!

oya I challenge you to come out , so you will prove it!

1mili bet!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

And you think this is the best way to explain yourself out of the mess after people contacted afialink and you were denied?

1mili bet for whoever can prove that I'm a scammer! forget about whatever is online! reality!

come and prove it that I'm a bloody scammer! grin
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

And you think this is the best way to explain yourself out of the mess after people contacted afialink and you were denied?

You are a scammer.

You want to claim you were dealing with another person feigning afialon, right?

Doesnt afialink have its contact number on its site and Facebook?

Where did you get the number of the so called scammer?

Why did it take after you were busted to now claim you were dealing with a wrong person?

All this while, you have never chatted with afialink's official contacts but with a strange person masquerading as them?

You are a poor script writer.
Martin0:

1mili bet for whoever can prove that I'm a scammer! forget about whatever is online! reality!

come and prove it that I'm a bloody scammer! grin
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0, answer those questions to prove you are not a scammer.

You want to now claim saint becuase you didn't succeed in scamming people here.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:
Martin0, answer those questions to prove you are not a scammer.

You want to now claim saint becuase you didn't succeed in scamming people here.

hahahahahahahgrin grin na wa oooo me that is telling you I was almost scammed too thinking I was on connect with the CEO
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

hahahahahahahgrin grin na wa oooo me that is telling you I was almost scammed too thinking I was on connect with the CEO

That story doesnt sell.
It took aftwr you were busted, right? When it was clear you had no way you could scam again.

Where did you get the scammer's number?

By reason, anyone wanting to work as a third party with afialink must have contacted them via their contacts. Wheredid you get the number u were working with?
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=peeps4u post=85575029][/quote]

followed a link on Facebook claiming serious buyer's should contact contact this number!

don't you see how different people will come up to reply comments on their Facebook age!

the numbers there no one picks them!

it was yesterday,I was about to pay into an account for a car and I knew quit well that if I don't get a fidelity bank account then it a scammer have been chatting with!

then I was asked to pay into an account known as "Isaac Alex Nyiome or something! UBA

then it down to me that it's been all scammer have been chatting with!

A lady picked up my call yesterday,from Mary land telling! that's how I got to contact afialink link and a lady pick up the call!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

That story doesnt sell.
It took aftwr you were busted, right? When it was clear you had no way you could scam again.

By reason, anyone wanting to work as a third party with afialink must have contacted them via their contacts. Wheredid you get the number u were working with?

Are you dull read what I just posted!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

followed a link on Facebook claiming serious buyer's should contact contact this number!

don't you see how different people will come up to reply comments on their Facebook age!

the numbers there no one picks them!

it was yesterday,I was about to pay into an account for a car and I knew quit well that if I don't get a fidelity bank account then it a scammer have been chatting with!

then I was asked to pay into an account known as "Isaac Alex Nyiome or something! UBA

then it down to me that it's been all scammer have been chatting with!

A lady picked up my call yesterday,from Mary land telling! that's how I got to contact afialink link and a lady pick up the call!

A better than before explanation but still not reasonable and convincing though.

Do your homework well next time.

Have a good day
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

Are you dull read what I just posted!

I wont return the insult. But can you see your reply came after the post you quoted.
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

That story doesnt sell.

well it's up to you, you Know nothing about me! it's only what you believed!

you people claime that afialink has only two numbers right, where's this number coming from again! coz a girl picked this call when I called
+1 (240) 302-9695 and she confirmed it yesterday that I was dealing with a wrong person!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

I wont return the insult. But can you see your reply came after the post you quoted.

calm down! The word "dull" is not a insultive word!

remember it was a question!
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by peeps4u: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Martin0:

well it's up to you, you Know nothing about me! it's only what you believed!

you people claime that afialink has only two numbers right, where's this number coming from again! coz a girl picked this call when I called
+1 (240) 302-9695 and she confirmed it yesterday that I was dealing with a wrong person!

Are you mentally retarded?
Isn't this number on their site?

Was that not what I was saying that if really wanted to axt as a third party with afialink, why didnt you contact them on their site. Or even message them on Facebook?

But you are here saying you we're misled by a comment on Facebook.

A sensible person would rather ask for afialink contact and strike a deal with them rather than saying he got thwir number from one of the comments on their page.

Does that sound reasonable to you?
Re: For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
peeps4u:

Are you mentally retarded?
Isn't this number on their site?

Was that not what I was saying that if really wanted to axt as a third party with afialink, why didnt you contact them on their site. Or even message them on Facebook?

But you are here saying you we're misled by a comment on Facebook.

A sensible person would rather ask for afialink contact and strike a deal with them rather than saying he got thwir number from one of the comments on their page.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

FBI Weldon sirgrin I think I'm mentally slowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

✔️✔️ SOLD Toyota Camry 07/08.. Available For Sale. / Toks 2010 Honda Accord EX-L With Navigation -------SOLD-------- / SOLD Registered 2008 Honda Accord.SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.