Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget (495 Views)

Large Breasts Seen As A Fashion To Women, But These Are Causes Of Large Breasts / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by martwayne001: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Starting a fashion business with very little capital is very challenging, but it can be done.⁠ Sometimes having too much starting capital can be a bad thing, it gives the early illusion of success and leads to wasteful processes and business practices. ⁠

I remember when I first started out. Many people believed in my vision and of course I had lots of support from friends and family who wanted to support my dream. A year down the line, I was out of cash! When I thought back to what I spent the money on, it seemed to be on things that did not directly relate to revenue. It was more about 'branding' - and I use the word very loosely. I spent money on things that, in hindsight, did not seem to matter then such as having the perfect website, employing staff I did not need, spending money on business cards that cost so much but was never delivered and other things.

Read more here:

https://www.martwayne.com/tips-for-starting-your-fashion-business-on-a-lean-budget/

Re: How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by Dave0116(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by martwayne001: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Where is your location in Lagos? And where can you work? Or is the location of work not important eg can you work in Surulere?

Dave0116:
I'm a professional tailor with over 6 years experience, I stay in Lagos and currently looking for job

My number: 08067658851
Re: How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by Dave0116(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
martwayne001:
Where is your location in Lagos?

Lekki
Re: How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by martwayne001: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Okay. Will let you know if I find anyone.

Dave0116:

Lekki
Re: How To Start A Fashion Business On A Lean Budget by Dave0116(m): 5:41am On Jan 10, 2020
martwayne001:
Okay. Will let you know if I find anyone.

Alright I will be expecting... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Mini Importation / New(original) T.M Lewis T-SHIRT(BIG) imported @ 20k / Beautiful & Stylish Braiding Hairstyles Compilation 2020 : Latest Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.