Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2718 Views)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / Lagos Assembly Moves To Return History Teaching / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by deskhal(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
But you're taking your studies in Nigeria hell serious

7 Likes

Re: . by braine(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dicktion:
But you're taking your studies in Nigeria hell serious

Lol. You can just imagine. I dont even know what to say to this OP.

5 Likes

Re: . by sunnychibs(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
The op is probably high on some Jamaican stuffs

7 Likes

Re: . by ShahRukhKhan: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
Hey guys,

Please I want serious advice only.

Some Years back I was schooling in Canada but I didn’t take my academics seriously so I dropped out and I went back to Nigeria, since I didn’t want to waste my parents money. Although I overstayed my Canada Visa with like 10 days or so.

Fast forward now and I’m about to finish University. And I plan on going back to Canada. Due to my previous overstay and poor academics then. What’s the possibility of them granting me a visa now?

Please people with similar experience or expert advice is needed.

MODS please push to front page so I can get good responses.
Oh my Gawd. So you had the opportunity to go to Canada but did not take your academics serious.. Not you took it serious in this 'kwantiri' right? LOL
Well, you don't know how difficult or easy something is until you try. Apply for Visa again naa. If it's student visa and the devil loves you by giving them access to your past academic records - just know we are dieing here together Buhari next level finish.

17 Likes

Re: . by spafu(m): 3:08am On Jan 03, 2020
You don't want to partake in APC next level of suffering?

3 Likes

Re: . by pushups44: 4:36am On Jan 03, 2020
You may want to talk to a Canadian lawyer. As long as you have skills that Canada needs, your chances should be quite good. But it will take planning and patience. Again, it's probably best to ask a lawyer in a relevant forum.

3 Likes

Re: . by ValCon888: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2020
You had a chance to be serious with your studies in a country of opportunity and you ended up goofing around. Not only that you overstayed on your visa.

Honestly, your chances are low.
Your past records will count badly against you. Especially the overstaying part.

5 Likes

Re: . by tiredoflife(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
Hey guys,

Some Years back I was schooling in Canada but I didn’t take my academics seriously so I dropped out and I went back to Nigeria, since I didn’t want to waste my parents money. Although I overstayed my Canada Visa with like 10 days or so.

Fast forward now and I’m about to finish University. And I plan on going back to Canada. Due to my previous overstay and poor academics then. What’s the possibility of them granting me a visa now?

U wasted a better life
U came back to the life that suits u
U are like a pig
Which is dressed in lipstick but went back to the mud

Total waste of space on earth
U are going no where
U will die here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2020
tiredoflife:

U wasted a better life
U are like a pig

U are going no where
U will die here
you know your perception of him is a reflection of you , who here doesn't have a shady past ,?

5 Likes

Re: . by Kingrexyl(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Jeez! I feel like slapping sense into you right now.
Re: . by tiredoflife(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you know your perception of him is a reflection of you , who here doesn't have a shady past ,?

Not true
I see things as it is
Why waste opportunities
My parents didnt send me abroad
I went on my own
He even travelled on a student visa
What more did he want
He dropped out of school in Canada to come to Nigeria to graduate
Like really really

4 Likes

Re: . by Guest911: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
tiredoflife:

U wasted a better life
U are like a pig

U are going no where
U will die here
Why are you so bitter and sad angry but really who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
tiredoflife:

Not true
I see things as it is
Why waste opportunities
My parents didnt send me abroad
I went on my own
He even travelled on a student visa
What more did he want
He dropped out of school in Canada to come to Nigeria to graduate
Like really really
well good point
It happens
Re: . by chrisifeanyi: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2020
U went there to follow women. Imagine this man. You think Nigeria is easy? You have parents that made things easy for you but you decided to be stupid. No pity for u. U ain't going anywhere. Stay here and carry CV around small so ur small brain will reset.
Overfed kid

1 Like

Re: . by Hahjascho(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Who knows if the OP has already learned his lessons...

First work at improving those setbacks that stopped you in the first trial, then give it a try. At least you won't be killed.

But if it's otherwise, face your life here mehn... and apply the lessons learnt here.

4 Likes

Re: . by Adaba0803(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
Hey guys,

Bros buy land and start farming and thank me later......

I WISH ALL FARMERS A WONDERFUL 2020 We shall harvest beyond our imagination this year.

Am bringing to us an opportunity to expand and also for the incoming farmers this is the best time to acquire farm land and start preparation for those who wanna meet up for the 2020 season..

Our farm land AT ABEOKUTA ( 45 MINUTES FROM FUNNAB) IS STILL AVAILABLE AND SELLING FAST AT JUST 120K/ACRE AND WE HAVE OVER 2,000 HECTARES AVAILABLE FOR SALE.....

The land can also be use for other purposes and not farming alone.

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR MORE DETAILS 08118888592.....HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN..... LETS GROW TOGETHER.
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Hahahahah I can only laugh
Re: . by BanevsJoker(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
pushups44:
You may want to talk to a Canadian lawyer. As long as you have skills that Canada needs, your chances should be quite good. But it will take planning and patience. Again, it's probably best to ask a lawyer in a relevant forum.
Why didn't you read the post?
Re: . by franklingud(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Well, it's never too late to try again.

You deserve a 2nd chance.

All these indomie generation kids sef
Re: . by BanevsJoker(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Nothing shady about stupidity. It's just stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Nothing shady about stupidity. It's just stupidity.
wanna share with a stranger?
Re: . by MrTrend(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
What a wasted opportunity.

But, retry sha

Although, you have 35% chances of being granting another visa.
Re: . by africandictator(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2020
You are just like davido, the guy did the same thing when he was in a university there in the USA. Bad grades!! He had to return back to Nigeria to study music and boom he did good and was even top of class �.. anyways the difference between you and the guy was the citizenship status, and now that you have flouted visa rules , I doubt if you would get a second visa � but you can still appeal though..

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Try your luck its 50 50
Re: . by Hisduchess(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Guest911:

Why are you so bitter and sad angry but really who hurt you?

His moniker said it all grin
Re: . by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
Hey guys,

You've Sha wasted an opportunity most would kill for.

Sha try and apply for the Visa, God gives second chances.

1 Like

Re: . by sam4noow(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Na who tie you down before. Ode grin grin
Re: . by teabully(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2020
U are funny Op, u have the opportunity to leave this shithole, and u went to Canada to just waste your life, my advise to u, look for another country in Europe to go to, Malta, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, etc and start all over.
From your post, seems u just realized your mistakes by coming back to d shithole

3 Likes

Re: . by Faruksardar960: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2020

Re: . by ken6488(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cool

Check my signature for glo unlimited
Re: . by Kingluqman(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
See opportunity wey this one just wasted like that... Chaii!!! Like sey make I slap you. Anyway, pray very well, you might have your second chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Auchi Edo State Part Time Form Is On Sale Now / Without Jamb - 8 Ways to Gain Direct Admission Using Just Your O Level Result / Making First Class Has Changed My Life Forever –ismail, Unilorin Best Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.