Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (2736 Views)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / Lagos Assembly Moves To Return History Teaching / Did You Apply For Holborn Edu Scholarship To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by TheSourcerer: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:
why take down the whole post
You should learn to stand critics more
You're an Awesome person btw
Re: . by deskhal(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
why take down the whole post
You should learn to stand critics more
You're an Awesome person btw
The last thing I need is for people to start insulting me for making a mistake in the past like i didn’t know that already. I asked for advice and i’ve been getting none. I’d apply for the visa and I believe i’d get it.

1 Like

Re: . by 9jawear(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seems everyone is running off , No hope for Nigeria. Nawa oh. It is well with us
Re: . by TheSourcerer: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:

The last thing I need is for people to start insulting me for making a mistake in the past like i didn’t know that already. I asked for advice and i’ve been getting none. I’d apply for the visa and I believe i’d get it.
tbh Nairaland is literally one of the worst places to ask for Advice except relationship and religious advice of course
And I know how it feels , you were probably a teen then or a young adult , I'm sure you're moving on if not you should , worring never solves anything really
, And does it have to be Canada ?
Re: . by deskhal(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
tbh Nairaland is literally one of the worst places to ask for Advice except relationship and religious advice of course
And I know how it feels , you were probably a teen then or a young adult , I'm sure you're moving on if not you should , worring never solves anything really
, And does it have to be Canada ?
I was 18 when I left. I want to go back for a masters programe. I’m choosing Canada because it’s a place i’ve been to and the experience was great besides my academic predicament.
Re: . by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
deskhal:

I was 18 when I left. I want to go back for a masters programe. I’m choosing Canada because it’s a place i’ve been to and the experience was great besides my academic predicament.
I know and I understand you fully but move on. It's the only thing we can do
Explore new places outside your comfort zone, then visiting Canada would be done when it would be done with almost no stress at all,
Re: . by deskhal(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know and I understand you fully but move on. It's the only thing we can do
Explore new places outside your comfort zone, then visiting Canada would be done when it would be done with almost no stress at all,
Okay. Thank you very much for the advice.
Re: . by Adaba0803(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning NL. Our land still very much available at just 150k per acre don’t dull on thins don’t wait till it get to 150m act now.

Only serious buyers should contact me on 08118888592.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC 2020 TIMETABLE AND DATE IS OFFICIALLY OUT. / ASUU Reach Agreement With FG, Set To Call Off Strike / Do You All Know That Federal Polytechnic Bida 2010/2011 Admission Form Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.