Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. (89905 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Agugbadin: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
95% of girls in 9ja won't refund dat kind of money. So free her because she no thief am

Sad indeed that you support crime and criminality

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Princewell2012:

This kind of people might even finds it had to send money to some of their friend over here who is in needs. They just find one excuse and give you.

Imagine 95k for hair some ppl dey stupid 95k hair in an empty head..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Kirinwa: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
johnkey:
The guy is a big educated fool lol, na girl wey no get big breast you dey send money give.

Even if the dude was the richest man? Paying #950 000 for what exactly?

I believe he's one of the reasons girls are casting guys that send the #5000

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Martini101(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
RaptorX:
If the guy is a doctor in the US #195k about $500 is nothing to dash a girl whether he saw her pant or not.

That is a whole lot of money for anyone in USA.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Gee64: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians youths can do anything for money.
Why not see my signature below and get it my own way?
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by nnaeyes6: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ur bros de do o!
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Godsonkemz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
She should get ready to cough out the money and i believe she must have spent a reasonable amount of it. She wanted to reap where another planted.
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by APOPTOSIS: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are ALL NIGERIANS now THIEVES...??
This is a Young LADY whose entire Family may not afford 95k for HAIRDOS..?
What's all these MADNESS with NIGERIAN LADIES including the guys..??
This is Appalling

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by OnlineWell(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Imagine, if he is married his wife will now know what he did sad

Hi, I buy and sell Google Voice accounts.
Do check my signature!
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by RaptorX: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Martini101:

That is a whole lot of money for anyone in USA.
Says who
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by bejeria101(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Aunty wey no wise lol.
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by pacespot(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
That Yankee guy that is sending money to a woman as if it is manna from heaven should be questioned as well. This woman is impatient, she could have collected from that guy more than what she is being accused of in a matter of few weeks or month, imagine 100k first date, then 95k. I wonder how much this guy can afford to give if it was a fellow guy asking
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by tityboi: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by TheManOfTheYear: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
95% of girls in 9ja won't refund dat kind of money. So free her because she no thief am
Go back and read what you typed. Does it make sense?
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Dearlord(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
If it happened to be a man could he have been this cheerful magnanimous ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Stupid nairal*nd guys that always think a scammer with a female moniker is a always a male, many guys are foolish they don't know that as there are yahoo boys there are also yahoo girls.

A girl doesn't even need much experience to be a successful scammer.

Lol. Just her gender.
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by TheManOfTheYear: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
dominique:
This is bad, why not just refund the excess. Someone that you've gained so much money from, you decided to dupe. If I were the doctor, I will make sure I press charges and see that she spends at least 6months in jail

An average Nigerian guy won't refund the money too. Majority of Nigerians see wrongly credited money as a blessing from God. Most of the guys insulting her will do same if mistakenly credited excess money.
You were making sense not until you mentioned “guys”.

That's the problem with you feminists,you just cannot see the wrong from a non-gender view. This is 2020. Change.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Isoduwa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=johnkey post=85453308]The guy is a big educated fool lol, na girl wey no get big breast you dey send money give. [/quote

Na be say the one Wey get breast catch you your own don finish

You go send billions even sell your family house you never start
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by West2019(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
useless idiot .950k for Gift abi cos NA celebrities e be ,people in America are not working for the money right u want to chop $2000 with this ur ugly and old face .
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by raphy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
i came to check names this girl looks like mumu for my eyes..
see money she suppose to start business with.
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Airtimex(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
24kmagic:
Inside every 100 Nigerians, 97 are criminals or have criminal tendencies.

And out of those 97, 90 are from the southern part of the country, cos in that part of the country, they believe money must be made at all cost.

Their girls sell their bodies to make money, while their guys sell their conscience.

Spits

cry
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Qoko: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
If to say na guy, Police go don slap am tire.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
How can a guy give a Girl N195k with a week of knowing her? Is he working for his money?

How can a girl be so greedy to dupe a man willing to send her N195k in a week?

95k for hair? Spending N950k on champagne and the fast life.

Honestly, that girl cannot come out of poverty even if she tried.

Tomorrow, the men would be screaming that the ladies are only after money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Bahamas95(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na like this dem take dey miss dia luck later they will be running from pillar to post looking for husbands.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is greed personified. If she had returned the cash, she would have been highly esteemed.

Now, she looks like a cheap, hungry girl.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
See as Aunty quiet grin

Is 95k not enough? !!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kirinwa:

Even if the dude was the richest man? Paying #950 000 for what exactly?

I believe he's one of the reasons girls are casting guys that send the #5000

Only a worthless person would take the cash

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by seanwilliam(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Ole Oloriburuku somebody.. E no go better for all of una DIS year. You go chop man finish come package like say u no sabi am.. Small time they would be claiming Feminist.. Ona Father
kai!! Dey don do this bros strong thing ooo
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by mamatwiny(f): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
It seems she is Jarumatised!

Uncle no try ooo. Her mates are driving Gwagon and uncle is calling police for ordinary 950k.

I don laugh tire!
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
same way a fraudster transferred all the money in my account to my sporty account and withdrew everything...that happened day before yesterday being d first of January...I hope he gets caught.
Re: Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. by Gibson01: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
E never even reach 1M, why the shout? Shebi na d guy mumu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.