Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (79702 Views)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by ibietela2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Danzakidakura:
shut up, if the iranian islamic terrorist government mess up, America should uproot them from the earth and turn the whole country into a grazing reserve.

Kids

6 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by BeerParlour: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are the one disgracing black people

Because a black man who will defend a government of white supremacists is a shame and disgrace to black people

Shior

You jihadists always trying to turn this type of argument to racial one,

Does Iran or Arabs see you as equal to them?

When you no longer have points to make or can't stand an argument then you start telling us how the Whites hate us,

Na Iran and her allies love us?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Horus(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7dw7Ob10iY

​Protests sweep Iran after US assassination of top general Qassem Suleimani
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by revolt(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
They thought they were dealing with an obama..... this one will level all of Iran. Power is power.

3 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Lee29: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

I have never been to Africa but Ghana sounds inviting.
I guess you're African-American. I don't like the whites vs blacks narrative you were trying to show in your previous post. If blacks complain about racism, then why show racist tendencies towards whites??
I'm brown skinned and I like all races
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by BeerParlour: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

The US was always a Christian nation which explains her belief in slavery, murder, genocide of a people, thievery, lies, rape, paedophilia, homosexuality, and oppression of people who aren't white. The American Christians has always used the bible to excuse these behaviors.

What you said is the truth.

Islamic jihadists is friend to no one

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Bambambiglo: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

Built by the whites my azz, all they did was sit on their lazy pale behinds. I know you are reaching with that comment that blacks haven't contributed anything to America because you are pained so I'll let you stew in your misery.

Look at you getting upset and saying I don't know anything about you yet you felt confident enough to call me lazy. If I cared about your situation I would pray for God to take you out of your miserable impoverished life but I don't give a rats azz about you so may you wallow in your sorrows and despair.

Using a donkey to work in the farm doesn't make the donkey own the farm. You get my drift?

Secondly I can't get upset by the words of an over dosed illiterate junkie like you

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Bambambiglo: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Temple1288:

Just leave that dummy! That's all they do. Attack!

She's so damn foolish

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by mysticwarrior(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lee29:

I guess you're African-American. I don't like the whites vs blacks narrative you were trying to show in your previous post. If blacks complain about racism, then why show racist tendencies towards whites??
I'm brown skinned and I like all races
and can I please ask if you are a Latino?
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Davida33: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran will never win a war against the USA. Russian and China are only interested in Iran because of regional interests and oil. Iran will not retaliate because at this point their economy is in a bad shape and the citizens are also not happy with the government.

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by timesup234: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

USA will wipe Iran out of the face of the earth in less than 24 hrs....
And they have been wiping out the Taliban for almost 20yrs. You are a mugu

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Befii: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
D middle east would be hot dis year oh. Iran won't bag down, those guys no dey gree!
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by dermmy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

Built by the whites my azz, all they did was sit on their lazy pale behinds. I know you are reaching with that comment that blacks haven't contributed anything to America because you are pained so I'll let you stew in your misery.

Look at you getting upset and saying I don't know anything about you yet you felt confident enough to call me lazy. If I cared about your situation I would pray for God to take you out of your miserable impoverished life but I don't give a rats azz about you so may you wallow in your sorrows and despair.

Stop replying all these intellectually bankrupt folks. He doesn't know who Benjamin Banneker is and other black men who used their sweat and blood to build America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Befii: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Exactly, war may break out!
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by ibietela2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
your claims are completely wrong, the US never assisted the Russians in defeating the Germans who invaded the soviet union.

Don't mind him
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Nephilim: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Welldone US, I hope your arsenal is mighty enough for the ripple effects. Who says the world shouldn't go into war, the WW3 they call it right, of course they'll have to for the Messiah and the everlasting kingdom to be established. No more delay.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Crispels(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
abeeee:

Tell us the states.......... Name the two states then will check their areas and know you have something in the grey matter in your head.......

Persons will just come here and type even in mattes they know nothing about just because you want to talk

Texas and California are bigger than Iran in terms of size and even Economy. California's economy is even bigger than that of Russia, France and the U.K - you can check online to confirm.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Crispels(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are happy.? It’s like u are seeing this as a movie.......this might usher in bad consequences for the UNited states....if care is not taken it might mean a big war.....the EU won’t support the United state on this..... unless we wanna deceive ourselves..China, Japan, Germany and russia and not friends of the Americans deep down....they are just trying to co-exist for trade and to avoid war.....:but if war is inevitable, I foresee they will take sides with Iran.... and japan will gladly return the favor America dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Japan and the United States are now allies. Japan has no interest in attacking the Americans. Do you even know how many military bases America has across the world?

And all of those people comparing the Chinese military prowess to the United States are ill-informed. Do you guys even know the amount of money the Americans spend on their military every year? No nation is even close to spending what the Americans invest in military hardware. Google it - a country that spends over 750billion dollars on its military per year is no joke! No other country in the world even spends half of that.

Even in terms of economy, the economy of California alone(just a state in the United States) is bigger than the economy of the whole of Russia(California's economy is also bigger than that of the U.K and France as well). You people should go online and read about the military and economic might of the United States in comparison with other superpowers. China is just rebuilding its military and because the Chinese do display their weapons every year does not mean they are better than the Americans. Americans don't have time for annual military exhibitions - they don't need to show the world the kinds of Drones they have - you will only know about it after they must have used it - like the one they used last night in Iraq. Abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by ibietela2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Blackking98:
all this okete yarns. Japan is an American Ally. South Korea is an American Ally. The only saving grace North Korea has is China boy, now unto the middle East scene. You seem not to understand within the middle East no one likes Iran, Saudi and isreal become friends anytime they face an Iranian threat, most Arab nation's will side with Saudi Arabia and that's siding with the US. The EU will obviously side with the US cus of NATO. US is the modern day Sparta, Iran will just become another testing ground for new weapons and technology in the American arsenal waiting to be used. Iran doesn't stand a chance.

NATO that are not one of recent
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by mysticwarrior(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
timesup234:
And they have been wiping out the Taliban for almost 20yrs. You are a mugu
lol, dont mind that man jare, I don't know why some people reason with their Anus.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by pacespot(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Temple1288:

You sit down in Oshodi and detect what happens in America.

Who told you Americans have never elected an Impeached President? President Clinton was never impeached, right?

When you don't have a clue on how things are going, it's BETTER YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Your dumb comment doesn't deserve intelligent response but I will give it anyway. President Clinton was impeached during his second term and he wouldn't have dared seeking reelection if the impeachment had happened in his first term because his popularity had sunk dramatically, even though Clinton was impeached for what many considered as a personal and private matter. President Richard Nixon was about to face an impeachment when he resigned office in 1974, you see, impeachment is a great dent on any American president which is why it is often subjected to public debate before being embarked on. The current political fabric in the United States and Western world generally is broken, if not, Donald Trump would have been forced to resign following the impeachment.

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by oyatz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
This has nothing to do with Christianity or any religion.

The Killing of the Iranian Commander wasn't inspired by Christianity.

itsme01:
cool

when US and christians kill Muslims its joy and celebration if muslim retaliates then its evil

Iran would blow up some US base thats for certain

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Angelou(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

USA will wipe Iran out of the face of the earth in less than 24 hrs....
I'm not trying to downplay the military might of the US, but what u just typed is a heavy lie

they won't embark on such without getting hurt

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by millenniumboy: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls friends this is not time for war, despite the fact that this crisis is not in our country but the consequences can be devastating in many ways than one for example if a war should erupt today between US and Iran our government at home you know will not sit back but take sides that your brother who is happy today that his a soldier will be sent to Iran for peace keeping. Remember the world is global village. O lord let there be peace ✌
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by caye(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

I'm American dummy, thanks to your stupid greedy ancestors. What did I type that was untrue.

Khia, majority of nairalanders are teenagers!
They never experienced the Gulf War, September 11 talkless of understanding Ww2.

Let it be not strange to you that some of them don't even know that WW1 started due to assassinations of some European individuals, plunging the whole world into unnecessary loss of human lives. Equally, do these teenagers understand that Adolf Hitler's rage came from asserting that Germany was betrayed by the Jewish bankers in WW1, which paved way for arms buildup to WW2.

Do these teenagers think that wars happening in the present or future are isolated incidences? No, they are a continuum. A war breeds another war. Take the Congo World War which emerged after the killing of the African freedom fighter (?) allegedly on orders of Belgium? Today , the Congo war is close to 60 years old and no end in sight.
Or do these kids not remember that wars fought by Osama and his organisation in the 90s gave birth to All Qaeda , All Nusra and ISIS?

Do these kids really know the tentacle-effects of war?
Isn't Boko Haram an offshoot of the Wahhabi preparations from the 80s and finally empowered by the destruction of Libya by western countries?

These kids are a classic product of the failed Nigeria educational system ; which frowns on original thinking and personal truth-seeking.

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Firebomber: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

You are an ignorant AfriCOON willing to lay down your life for your white oppressors. Everything that I have mentioned is a common thing with your African pastors so think before you post.

Seems like your hopeless imam have transfer there foolishness to you. Lol, see this idiot so you think Christian are like you mumuslim that can kill your fellow black because an artist in Europe draw your foolish Arab dead prophet.

Lol. Brain dead

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Blackking98(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibietela2:

NATO that are not one of recent
in your imagination. I watched CNN today Live and the European response to it was "everyone should be calm and deescalate the tension" no outright criticism from any European Nation except Russia which is understandable. I'm waiting to bust more okete yarns from u. Saudi,kwait,Qatar and other us allies are mum. Please spill More careless banter let me put u in your place

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by infofta(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran cannot afford a war with US at their backyard. If US was ready to go to war with North Korea who possesses nuclear weapon Iran is nothing. Iran can only fire some rockets towards US bases. In few hours all their launch sites and military infrastructures will be destroyed. The country will be pounded to Stone Age. Russia and China can only make noice and call for UN security meetings

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Clazzone(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
Hmmm

These usual war-mongering tactics. Their defense budget needs to be spent and ammo needs to be tested.

War is an annual budget for the US.

Iran will respond in kind, directly or by proxy.

The battleground remains Iraq and Syria plus Afghanistan.

If only our leaders can take advantage of the boom in oil price that would accompany this latest brouhaha, and allow her citizens to enjoy the benefits therefrom.
Sincerely, you have foresight and you will be a good economist.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by EnkayDezign4: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trapping:

Thanks. You know exactly my worry. Tbh, if Iran decides to retaliate (which I guess they will) America will not find it easy.

I also pray that the democrats don't come close to power

Wait so you guys prefer the war mongering, racist republicans to stay in power? How exactly does that benefit you?

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by khiaa(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Firebomber:

Seems like your hopeless imam have transfer there foolishness to you. Lol, see this idiot so you think Christian are like you mumuslim that can kill your fellow black because an artist in Europe draw your foolish Arab dead prophet.

Lol. Brain dead

I'm not Muslim mor.an, there is nothing the crazy savage Muslims have done that you crazy savage Christians haven't done as well. You are both fked.

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Hotspotbro(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

I'm not Muslim mor.an, there is nothing the crazy savage Muslims have done that you crazy savage Christians haven't done as well. You are both fked.
Why u like wahala Khiaa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.