Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (79742 Views)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:
Where are you now?

can I tell you that via email?
Or How about we create a thread where the both of us could Interact?
we could also form a team of two where we engage on an intellectual discourse and outline our goals and check up on each other and also motivate ourselves on our career and liaise together to achieve our set goals...
how about that?
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by BeerParlour: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
einsteine:

It is actually Iran that would be ganged up on.

Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Turkey, United States, NATO would be against Iran and even Russia (would not take a direct role) and China (wisely pursuing economic hegemony)

Count Turkey out

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by drakeli: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
BeerParlour:

You people mentioning China are lacking sense.

So China will fight the US because of Islamic Iran,
The only country China can fight for or protects is North Korea, that's because they're so close to China, defeating North Korea in a war is like invading China.

China is not ready for war unless they bring it to their door step.
China would rather invade Taiwan than going to fight for a poor Islamic State

I wonder o. If China loves Iran so much. Don’t you think China will not be putting Muslims in concentration camps in their country? China doesn’t give a damn about Iran. Iran is just a tool to play international politics in the hands of China

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by khiaa(f): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Firebomber:

So when did US become a Christian.

You people are hilarious

The US was always a Christian nation which explains her belief in slavery, murder, genocide of a people, thievery, lies, rape, paedophilia, homosexuality, and oppression of people who aren't white. The American Christians has always used the bible to excuse these behaviors.

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by BeerParlour: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

This is between two countries. Don't try to make it religious. There are Muslims in the US, and Christians in Iran. Fact is that the US is totally wrong on this

Go and read why they killed him
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
MrPrsdent:
Impeachment and election politics by Trump.

Usual republican tactics while approaching tricky presidential elections: Try to start a war and rally the country behind you. Before you know it election is won while lives of American soldiers are sacrificed on the altar of politics.

When he tore up the Iran nuclear deal,i told friends that he will start a war with Iran closer to the election .

I think you may be misreading the situation. The rushed impeachment by the Democrats in the House without following due process means nothing except it is sent to the Senate for trial. In the Senate, Republicans are in the majority, and they will simply throw out that sham impeachment. Why do you think the House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi has refused to send the articles of impeachment to the Senate, something that hasn't been done before? Do you know that Al Green, a Democrat congressman, as part of his campaign to impeach Trump argued that if that is not done, Trump will surely win the 2020 election, because of his good performances...creating more jobs than almost any President in American history, making US energy independent (oil prize going up will not affect US), and currently arguably the most vibrant economy in the world? Do you know that Trump was voted the most admired man in the US for 2019, tying with Obama? Candidate Trump campaigned on tearing up that yeye Iran nuclear deal which gives Iran a clear pathway to acquiring nuclear weapons in the future, and he fulfilled his campaign promise. Iran has been threatening everybody for some time, launching rocket strikes, one of which killed one American, and then they attacked the American embassy in Iraq. Trump said they will pay a heavy price, their Ayatollah said he can't do anything. Now Trump has done something, and is waiting for their retaliation, to justify further "something". Iran is a promoter of international terrorism and nations have been trying to appease them because of their constant threats of proxy wars of destabilization and disrupting world oil trade, hence the one-sided nuclear deal and Obama giving them a lot of money secretly. Trump has called their bluff, the ball is now in Iran's court. Note that this same Iran is fighting Saudi Arabia, Israel etc. Kasimawo.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Missy89(f): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Libs are mad a terrorist is dead

Shocked
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by tianshie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
My veteran-neighbor sent me this. He works with the CIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Missy89(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Bolton really wants war
His pushing trump In to this war
Iran knows they are on their own in the middle East isreal and Saudi are after them too.
I see a military coup taking place soon.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by ibietela2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trapping:
I believe killing Soleimani is a bad decision

Why are you trapping yourself in contradictions
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Ewedegubbler: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

America is a terrorist, racist nation and has been since her beginning and you ask me why am I bitter. You Africans are witnessing the racism in the Trump administration and you still close your eyes to reality.

MY BITTERNESS IS AMERICA'S MAKING.

Relocate to Iran or Saudi Arabia then. I know they are not racists and will gladly welcome you and even make you a mullah.. Let us continue flocking to the racist USA for now

7 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Missy89(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
tianshie:
My veteran-neighbor sent me this. He works with the CIA.

right

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Ewedegubbler: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
If Iran continues their mumu gragra then that bush man ayatollah will be the next to be smoked to ashes... Dare the USA at your own peril..

2 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by tianshie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Missy89:

right

Hey, keep it moving airhead. This year I'm finna snap on EBT waving crackheads who double as tRumpanzees.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Missy89(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
tianshie:

Hey, keep it moving airhead. This year I'm finna snap on EBT waving crackheads who double as tRumpanzees.

you mad bro? grin
My twitter feed sent me the same pic

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by einsteine(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran that has even been sponsoring terrorists (IMN) in Nigeria.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Bambambiglo: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
khiaa:

I'm American dummy, thanks to your stupid greedy ancestors. What did I type that was untrue.

You lazy dullards keep holding on to something that happened over 400 years ago instead of making something meaningful out of your hopeless lives angry

Like I said, if you hate America so much why not move to Somalia? I'm pretty sure getting their visa won't be much of a problem

4 Likes

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by nomenclature(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
You won't say this by the time the war reaches American door steps,by the time American citizens begin to protest against their leaders for terrorist attacks happening here and there .remember 9 11
chizzyglow:

But the Iranians would suffer it most ... proxy war is just a little bite

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by pushups44: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Talk about starting the New Year on the wrong foot! I am glad I am not that guy. shocked
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Does Nigeria look like what is ready to be "Fixed"

Lmao
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by khiaa(f): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You lazy dullards keep holding on to something that happened over 400 years ago instead of making something meaningful out of your hopeless lives angry

Like I said, if you hate America so much why not move to Somalia? I'm pretty sure getting their visa won't be much of a problem

You live in a third world country and have the nerve to tell someone in the first world country they are lazy and to make something meaningful of their lives, you said this to a person you know nothing about.

Why don't you get off of your lazy sorry azz and work yourself out of your poverty and use your half of a brain to figure out how to make Nigeria a 2nd world country (I know you aren't intelligent enough to make her a 1st world nation) so you would have to settle for 2nd best.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
I wonder what Nigeria would look like if it were made to face half of pressure put on Iran by Western powers? Imagine: sanctions upon sanctions, broken of treaty after the country destroyed its nuclear facility, consistent air strikes, terrorism, media propaganda, etc. But the country is still standing strong, and someone will tell me the problem of Africa is colonialism that happened decades ago.

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by somtookeke(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
'World War 3' trends globally after Qassem Suleimani's assassination

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/war-3-trends-globally-after-qassem.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by tundess: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sulemani has been travelling all across Iraq and Syria rallying pro-regime forces in both countries for years. From Damascus to Aleppo to Raqqa to Mosul to Homs. Hizb'u'llah factions have proudly posted his pictures on their websites whenever he ventured to the front lines.
He was the leading actor/strategist arrayed against Israel on the Iranian side by dint of him heading the IRGC Quds Force.
Israel had every opportunity to take him out in Syria.
But they didn't. Think about why........
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by somtookeke(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
tundess:
Sulemani has been travelling all across Iraq and Syria rallying pro-regime forces in both countries for years. From Damascus to Aleppo to Raqqa to Mosul to Homs. Hizb'u'llah factions have proudly posted his pictures on their websites whenever he ventured to the front lines.
He was the leading actor/strategist arrayed against Israel on the Iranian side by dint of him heading the IRGC Quds Force.
Israel had every opportunity to take him out in Syria.
But they didn't. Think about why........

'World War 3' trends globally after Qassem Suleimani's assassination

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/war-3-trends-globally-after-qassem.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by BeerParlour: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
awoo47:
those Middle Easterners are full of themselves. Imagine 5 countries couldn't defeat a very tiny israel. Iran just get mouth just lyk iraq.

The US helped Israel
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by ibietela2(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
CSTR2:

Third World countries will feel it and not America.
Infact, it would drive America to a hyper drive mode.

US war ships would completely and openly take over the strait of hormuz and destroy any Persian installation that would prevent the flow of oil.

Drones and airstrikes would fly throughout the Middle East and America would no longer give a Fucckk anymore.

That is why the world should always be concerned about who becomes president in America.

In the wrong hands, it can be an unrestrained, unbeatable power, destroying all.

You are saying it like it's that easy or it's a movie?
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Mrexcell(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trapping:

https://www.newsweek.com/iraq-militia-official-killed-us-iran-tensions-1480181?amp=1

Yeye terrorist with big mouth he brought this on himself by verbally threatening the US let him go and collect his 76 virgins in the other side.

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Missy89(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mrexcell:

Yeye terrorist with big mouth he brought this on himself by verbally threatening the US let him go and collect his 76 virgins in the other side.

76 virgin goats

1 Like

Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Sprumbaba: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Olominira:

War with Iran would have a global effect. This is coming at the time Russia, China and Iran plan to have a joint military drill. Did Trump actually think Iraq in Iran in 2020? War with Iran would likely be the last country US would ever invade in human history.

FAke news. They had it already.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by CSTR2: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibietela2:

You are saying it like it's that easy or it's a movie?
It is actually that easy for America.
Re: Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport by Sprumbaba: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are happy.? It’s like u are seeing this as a movie.......this might usher in bad consequences for the UNited states....if care is not taken it might mean a big war.....the EU won’t support the United state on this..... unless we wanna deceive ourselves..China, Japan, Germany and russia and not friends of the Americans deep down....they are just trying to co-exist for trade and to avoid war.....:but if war is inevitable, I foresee they will take sides with Iran.... and japan will gladly return the favor America dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I read comments and I see people struggling to buy data and some that cannot manage a girl friend or wife commenting on what they do not know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.