Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 (27930 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer / One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by sammyj: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na former prisoner. Have not noticed that most of our former presidentsare either former prisoners and MilitaryMilitary men!!! grin grin
seunmsg:
Bode Tewonde George for president! grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by OnyesomJ(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians una no Dey tire for Old Dudes Ruling Over Us Without Future Ambition
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by onyxo76(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
I thought I read somewhere that as an ex convict you can't contest for a political office in this country or has the constitution changed
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
seunmsg:

Bode George is a member of PDP. He has never left PDP since he joined the party unlike the serial loser called Atiku that keeps running from one party to the other in his desperate bid to be president.

Bode George will contest for the PDP presidential ticket and there is nothing anybody can do about it. The plan to make Atiku the consensus ca djdare is dead. More candidates will come out from south west because 2023 belongs to the south.

South east can pass their turn to the north if they like but in the south west, we are going all out for it.

The same Bode George who sponsored Deji Doherty and. He is just another poor thief who is a stooge for APC.

Every PDP victory in Lagos state was hard-fought and won by Non-Lagosians... Lagos is no man's Land and PDP/APC knows that.. soon the renting business will go out of fashion
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by feedthenation(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bode the Thief
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Comedy at its finest!
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by yetunsbay(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bluntguy:
It's the turn of the south east come 2023. Anyone who goes against this will lose. Voting for Buhari in 2019 is not a guarantee that you must produce the next president. Wait for your turn, else there will be no Nigeria to rule.

What am I saying sef? Biafra is coming.
can u see how confused u're in your write up ? Indecision go harm u
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by mbjsuki(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
There’s nothing we can’t and don’t see in this country,imagine this man going for Presidency position! At what age? Beside with his credentials and CV is he not dead on arrival,I mean his ambition?
Very soon Naira Marley will contest for Senate seat the way things are going. What a nation!
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Osaze007: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

The same Bode George who sponsored Deji Doherty and. He is just another poor thief who is a stooge for APC.

Every PDP victory in Lagos state was hard-fought and won by Non-Lagosians... Onitsha is no man's Land and PDP/APC knows that.. soon the renting business will go out of fashion

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Dybala11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
kidneystones:
I prefer the vice president (current )
which of them? Is it the VP academics (Osinbajo) or the VP admin(daura)
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Osaze007: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dybala11:

Vp academics Yemi Osibanjo
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Dybala11(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
mbjsuki:
There’s nothing we can’t and don’t see in this country,imagine this man going for Presidency position! At what age? Beside with his credentials and CV is he not dead on arrival,I mean his ambition?
Very soon Naira Marley will contest for Senate seat the way things are going. What a nation!
I believe that Marley has better chances of winning the election if he contests for the presidential seat than Mr tewonde, Marlians will definitely come to his rescue

1 Like

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Dybala11(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Vp academics Yemi Osibanjo
Well I consider him to be an individual of sound mind than deaf Major general
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Dybala11(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
OnyesomJ:
Nigerians una no Dey tire for Old Dudes Ruling Over Us Without Future Ambition
He wanted to contest so as to secure his retirement plans
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by OLULAW: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ex-convict?
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by kidneystones(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Dybala11:

Academics.
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by somtookeke(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Bode George to contest 2023 presidency — Aide
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/bode-george-to-contest-2023-presidency.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by somtookeke(m): 4:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Read

Bode George to contest 2023 presidency — Aide
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/bode-george-to-contest-2023-presidency.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by CaptainFM1: 4:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Bluntguy:
It's the turn of the south east come 2023. Anyone who goes against this will lose. Voting for Buhari in 2019 is not a guarantee that you must produce the next president. Wait for your turn, else there will be no Nigeria to rule.

Nigeria is not a meat to be shared. "Turn-by-turn" is not in the constitution. Present a good candidate and people will vote the person. And with God he/she will win. "2023 is not a free gift".
Capiche?
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by alexola20(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by quinox947: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Time for EFCC to beam their searchlight on him. Most definitely something must be found whether cooked or real.
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by quinox947: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2020
alexola20:
Nigeria is a really a joke of a country.
How can an ex-convict of stealing govt money be thinking of becoming the president of that same country.

Sorry to say i think somebody should give Bode George slap to make him wake up from that bullshyte thinking.

Awon ole dede.
Has he been convicted before or had served jail terms legally?
Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Bluntguy:

Nothing can be compere to you "In stupidity as you said Nigeria will not exist without your person in power .were you people in power before now that Nigeria remain one nation? Although the minorities always have says but majorities always have the ways.

Re: Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2020
klax:

Obasanjo tewonde and became president bah

I know the news is fake Bode can't dare such at all but tewonde is understatement bro beside he is from your region.

There is a difference between a political prisoner, and a thief imprisoned for pilfering. Guess which of the two Bode is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police / FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.