Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS (37198 Views)

Kcee And E-money Storm Uli In A Billion Naira Convoy (full Video) / Celebrities Storm Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Ndibunna: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
8stargeneral:
I know... but d one wey sweet for my mouth be that, we're not in exam hall Biko!

Alright....noted.

Home for all no follow.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Handy007: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Criticaltemp:
Was harrysong there?
is that the name of a dog or fish
come my friend be careful of the question you ask before we remove you from this platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by 8stargeneral: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ndibunna:

Alright....noted.

Home for all no follow.
Na u sabi!.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Ndibunna: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
8stargeneral:
Na u sabi!.

Oga
Anambra no be home for all. How can someone be answering such.

More reason it was changed to light of the nation.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by 8stargeneral: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ndibunna:

Oga
Anambra no be home for all. How can someone be answering such.

More reason it was changed to light of the nation.
...but was their name before... what is ur problem, what are we dragging ?
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Ndibunna: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
8stargeneral:
...but was their name before... what is ur problem, what are we dragging ?

We are dragging that you. Should stop referring to anambra as home for all.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by OChimex: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Choi that white woman nah scam....hey hey see wahala...the white man Neva even turn finish...hey Igbo boys kwenu!!!!

That black guy she was kissing is Kentallest her husband . check them out on Instagram @iamkentallest.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by 8stargeneral: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ndibunna:

We are dragging that you. Should stop referring to anambra as home for all.
Is like u are high with animal dung .
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by nwakaibe(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mutemenot:
Uli ama Ogo grin

Spot on. Do you know the story behind the saying? Born in Uli, schooled there. Daddy worked many years as teacher and choir master in Uli. Mom is from Uli and my town shares boundaries with Uli
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by KingGBsky(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

See women.
Immediately that white man turned his back, his oyibo wife started kissing a random Uli boy.

Thank God for the candid camera for that moment of truth.

Amebo who told you the white man and the white woman came together?
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Mrexcell(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=AuntLaVIV post=85458423][/quote]

Emoney the man with too much money u are three much.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by saajus: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good job. I won't be surprised if people in his village are still fetching drinking water from the stream.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Kennyswagzz: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
And you want me to say wow?
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by sonnie10: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
saajus:
Good job. I won't be surprised if people in his village are still fetching drinking water from the stream.

Emoney is now Anambra state government abi?
Let me tell you what you don’t know about Uli. As far back as 1994, the governor then tared all the roads (everyone of them) in Uli and provided boreholes in most places.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Osobi32(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
allcomage:
Balling is the order of the day in the East in these festive period. The flow of people, cars and money in the East is unbelievable.
Na so.... We are ballers by nature and nothing can stop us. We have the money and we also have the mind to spend it.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Memezozo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
That's his wife nawa.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

See women.
Immediately that white man turned his back, his oyibo wife started kissing a random Uli boy.

Thank God for the candid camera for that moment of truth.
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Adeleye1212(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
The festival go make sense
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by highness25(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
These are some of the pictures taken at Uli music festival in Anambra State.

Emoney the CEO of Fivestar Group is the sponsor and convener of the festival which holds yearly in Anambra State.

Lalasticlala
This is where I'll be doing my one year service to the country. I pray Anambra people be nice to me. Please anyone with experience here?
Re: Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS by Criticaltemp: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Handy007:
is that the name of a dog or fish
come my friend be careful of the question you ask before we remove you from this platform
am sorry sir. It won't happen agai

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence! / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.