Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) (37079 Views)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by onthehill: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
I Have Never Felt So Low — Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video)

Nigerian socialite and businessman, Obi Iyiegbu aka Obi Cubana has reacted to the allegation linking him to Asian drug barons, IGBERETV reports.

Obi Cubana, on Thursday, January 13, 2022 visited the headquarters of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and spent about four hours. He arrived the NDLEA premises at about 9am based on invitation for clarifications over reports of suspicious payments made into his account by three convicted drug dealers from Malaysia, Nigeria and India. He allowed to go home at about 1.30pm.

In an Instagram live session with Daddy Freeze, Obi Cubana said he was Innocent of the allegation. He said the allegation made him feel so low because he had made a covenant with his God never to be involved in illicit drug trafficking.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEsUHTUx1aw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYwdhiaMqQT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Bastard1stborn: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

Nevertheless, I like you grin

114 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by vanbonattel: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whom God bless

25 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then..same thing happen to Hushpuppi alot of people are celebrating him,till it get exposed

there must be something unclean about his wealth

those quoting me,you are wasting ur time.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ERockson: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
We are not expecting you to accept the allegation but the truth will come out soon or later. EFCC and NDLEA need this explanation more than we do

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by inoki247: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then

you people ehn ur Mata dey always tire person always looking for people source of wealth....

if he tells you his source of Wealth nd still prove u wrong u no go still believe him...

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
inoki247:
quote author=Hisbah21 post=109401280]still his source of incomes is far below from how he is spending.. tell us the secret of ur wealth then

you people ehn ur Mata dey always tire person always looking for people source of wealth....

if he tells you his source of Wealth nd still prove u wrong u no go still believe him...

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by festacman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Obi Cubana gathered ant-infested firewood during his mother's burial and shouldn't be surprised if lizards come calling to feast.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone expect him so say that he has something to do with drugs in the first place? grin Given his age, background (not coming from a wealthy background) and how much wealth this man controls, it's hard to believe that Obi Cubana's wealth is clean.

My advice to him is to stop everything illegal (that's if he's into one) because he's already made a lot of money. Your legit wealth can sustain you and your generation now.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
I was envying hushpuppy even when some Nigerians were calling for his probe.When I heard that he was arrested for fraud I didn't believe until FBI released evidences against him.
You should prove to ndlea that those transactions the agency found in your account is a legitimate business transactions and not cocaine money.

However We know say tinubu sef na ole.But because na him sponsor Buhari's presidential ambition he is untouchable.

Try to campaign or sponsor either tinubu or atiku.Any of them wey win them go protect you from your illegal(if any)runz

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by inoki247: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

why should i not believe him..for instance someone earning 50k and he is spending above 150k,why will u not worry?. he spendings is alarming

you been worried or not how that take affect your way of life aw e take affect your income....

As you dey worry like diz aw he take change the eyes wey the outside world dey take look us...

As EFCC dey pack Yahoo boys reach people dey join daily, People wey dey join daily sef plenty pass wu dem dey pack...

Worry abt ur life nd business nd how you can be greater nd av peace of mind na wetin suppose dey worry u b dat....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
inoki247:

you been worried or not how that take affect your way of life aw e take affect your income....

As you dey worry like diz aw he take change the eyes wey the outside world dey take look us...

As EFCC dey pack Yahoo boys reach people dey join daily, People wey dey join daily sef plenty pass wu dem dey pack...

Worry abt ur life nd business nd how you can be greater nd av peace of mind na wetin suppose dey worry u b dat....

guy face the fact..something fishy about his wealth

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by naija4life247: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Drug trafficking idiot.

He said he has made a covenant with God not to be involved in drug trafficking. What brought about the covenant? I have never had such a covenant with God because such idea or thought never arise. What made him make such a covenant? Was it because one of his courier boys was caught or his family member ran mad due to drugs abuse? He should tell us more.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by michlins(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whenever a Nigerian start telling you about his relationship with God, just raise your guard higher than normal

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Bastard1stborn: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
naija4life247:
Drug trafficking idiot.

He said he has made a covenant with God not to be involved in drug trafficking. What brought about the covenant? I have never had such a covenant with God because such idea or thought never arise. What made him make such a covenant? Was it because one of his courier boys was caught or his family member ran mad due to drugs abuse? He should tell us more.

You talk too much. Grow up so you can see the light behind great people. Its faceless forum actually but don't say such in public, not even within your friends who are doing better...

Okay

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol. Trust hypocritical Igbos to defend Obi Cubana blindly whether innocent or guilty. A people used to accusing others falsely and then forming Angels.

Attack Tinubu all day and defend Cubana, E-Money, looter Peter Obi, crook Kalu, yahooze Kanu and co blindly. Una welldone. The spirit of Nzeogwu is alive and well in all of you.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by pquaver(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
I was envying hushpuppy even when some Nigerians were calling for his probe.Evem when I heard that he was arrested for fraud I didn't believe until FBI release evidences against him.
You should prove to ndlea that those transactions the agency found in your account is a legitimate business transactions and not cocaine money.
We know say tinubu sef na ole.But because na him sponsor Buhari's presidential ambition he is untouchable.
Try to campaign or sponsor either tinubu or atiku.Any of them wey win them go protect you from your illegal(if any)runz

OK is no more Amaechi that sponsored the Buhari campaign? Hmm Pdp and ipob no difference.. They accuse pple of what they are actually doing..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Great man

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Grayoso:
Lol. Trust hypocritical Igbos to defend Obi Cubana blindly whether innocent or guilty. A people used to accusing others falsely and then forming Angels.

Attack Tinubu all day and defend Cubana, E-Money, looter Peter Obi, crook Kalu, yahooze Kanu and co blindly. Una welldone. The spirit of Nzeogwu is alive and well in all of you.
How many people defend Okorocha or Uzodimma?

21 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by naija4life247: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

I think we would rather listen to the reason your entire family is so enmeshed in poverty

I can buy all your family members at Libya Slave market. You drug traffickers will not go unpunished

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by naija4life247: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

You talk too much. Grow up so you can see the light behind great people. Its faceless forum actually but don't say such in public, not even within your friends who are doing better...

Okay

My Nigga, I am not wretched like you ooo. I make legitimate money and I don’t spend it like your drug trafficking and internet fraudster brother Obi Cubana

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Golan007: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How many people defend Okorocha or Uzodimma?
Eboe vs Eboe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Shut up! Na thief you be and anything drug is peculiar and familiar with your region.

You see this life ... Try make money .. no dey behave like who them swear for

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Jostoman: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

this your name really fit you o grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Jostoman: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
They are doing everything possible to bring this man down but God will shame all of them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
naija4life247:

My Nigga, I am not wretched like you ooo. I make legitimate money and I don’t spend it like your drug trafficking and internet fraudster brother Obi Cubana
that your name fit you well well
Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Bastard1stborn: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
naija4life247:

I don't know how much you make bro but you can't stand my brokenness. For real!

Wether you make legit or illegit money its none of my biz and na for your pocket.

But don't just open mouth and brag just because it's a faceless forum. Do you know how many of your parents teachers and classmates that visit this Web. Well, just becareful and don't forget the advice I gave you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
They're just looking for a way to jail this guy, whereas the real drug dealer called tinubu is still roaming around freely angry

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:58am On Jan 16, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.