Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Uninsured And Under Insured Insurance Coverage - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uninsured And Under Insured Insurance Coverage (683 Views)

Only 25% Of Vehicles In Nigeria Are Insured – FRSC, NIA / Uninsured Lamborghini Seized After Owner Turned Up To Claim Other Uninsured Car / This Seized N252m Ferrari 458 Speciale Could Be Auctioned For Not Being Insured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uninsured And Under Insured Insurance Coverage by jp230: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Today I want to cover uninsured and under insured insurance coverage which is another less known insurance option in Nigeria. I found out about it when I inquired about it with my insurance agent back in the US.

As a student in the US, I couldn’t afford comprehensive insurance and by law you had to have liability insurance. Although some people still didn’t have insurance because they couldn’t afford it.

A drunk driver hit me from behind smashing my bumper. The force of the hit pushed me to hit the car in front of me. It turned out that the drunk driver didn’t have car insurance. The cops arrested the driver for drunk driving and driving without insurance.

The insurance company of the person I hit came after my insurance company since the other person didn’t have car insurance.

My insurance company paid to cover the cost of the repairs for the person that I hit but not mine. As a student, I couldn’t afford to fix it, so I drove it like that for six months!

continue reading https://insuranceinfong.com/uninsured-and-under-insured-insurance-coverage/

(1) (Reply)

Gear Oil Leakage In Lexus RX 330 / How Good Is Honda Crv 2004 In Term Of Fuel Economy / Easily Wipe Away Oxidation And Restore Your Headlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.