Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Message me for Guidance On The Scripture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message me for Guidance On The Scripture (194 Views)

Is There A Way To Prove God Exist Apart From The Scripture? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message me for Guidance On The Scripture by OpenYourEyes1: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2020
I will add you to a new group(for young believers). If I noticed you truely love GOD, I will add you to a "Family group" for strong believers in CHRIST. There are two new groups actually:

1. For young believers. You will be guided by brothers & sisters from 2nd group.
2. Second group is for strong and committed Believers. We are more like a family in this group.

We need to learn in peace. We don't need too much distractions. You need to grow in CHRIST JESUS. Message me

o.y.e.evangelism@gmail.com
Re: Message me for Guidance On The Scripture by OpenYourEyes1: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2020
Bump
Re: Message me for Guidance On The Scripture by OpenYourEyes1: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I will add you to a new group(for young believers). If I noticed you truely love GOD, I will add you to a "Family group" for strong believers in CHRIST. There are two new groups actually:

1. For young believers. You will be guided by brothers & sisters from 2nd group.
2. Second group is for strong and committed Believers. We are more like a family in this group.

We need to learn in peace. We don't need too much distractions. You need to grow in CHRIST JESUS. Message me
Bump
Re: Message me for Guidance On The Scripture by OpenYourEyes1: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Message me with the email below...

This should work:
o.y.e.evangelism@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Important In Praising God? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.