Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 (618 Views)

Falcons Star Plumptre Up For English WSL Player Of The Month Award / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star / NFF, FIFA, Everton Hails Yakubu At 37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by reportminds: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Super Falcons defender, Onome Ebi, has denied that she has been declining suitors despite are age as she said she was yet to see the best man for her.

Speaking recently, the Henan Huishang of Chinese Women's Super League defender said in as much as she is not looking at Mr. Right, she must get someone who she will be able to turn to the right man.

She revealed that she derived joy and happiness through her life and God has been helping her to be what she is at the moment.

“I have not been declining suitors, the truth is, it is up to what I want and I think I have not come across such man like I wanted,” she said.

“I am not saying Mr. Right because you don’t find right persons these days, you just have to get the person and turn it to the right person, I have not come across someone I will love to spend the rest of my days with, when the time comes, everyone will see.

“I am still looking good and stunning because I have rest of mind, playing good and knowing fully well that at my age, I am still doing great for myself.

“People feel I am getting old but for me I know I am still pretty young, although I always give thanks to God because it is not easy, I will be 37 this year and obviously, I doesn’t look it, so I am grateful to God.”

The beautiful Ebi is currently the only African player, man or woman, to have played in five different FIFA World Cups and still waxing stronger.

Speaking further, Onome said she would continue to represents the country as long as her strength could take as she believe she still have a lot to offer the national team.

She added: “People have been asking when I am going to retire; my answer always is that everything is up to God.

“If I am still fit and playing at top level, I will continue to play, not that I will block the way for those coming behind, but I know I can continue to bring value to the team coupled with my experience. I am still good to, but when I see that I am getting tired, I can then retire.”

Apart from playing at five different FIFA World Cups, she has been to six consecutive African Women's Championship, winning the tournament four times.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/super-falcons-star-confesses-why-i-am.html

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by GhettoG1(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmn with this way d world is evolving u ain't pretty young at 37 kwa... It's high time to choose between career nd raising a family.. At least she don try nw with all those records, And when u old to some extent then u will only go for what's available, no more what u want.
Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by kestolove95(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2020
No yansh sef
Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by Nickisindigo(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2020
in Africa it's only girls that look masculine are types which usually play football
Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by oloriooko(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Ebi, Ebi, Eeeebbbiiiii, how many times i call u?

Na over confidence make February no complete.

Mr Right no come, Mr Left no come hmmmm you sure say nothing else dey this matter?

Many men don come yet no Mr. Right? hmmmmm
Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by Healthyway15: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Keep on soaring high, your suitor is on his way.
Re: Super Falcons Star Confesses: Why I Am Still Single At 37 by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Mr right...what does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Greatest African Players of all time / Moses Grabs His First Assist In Inter Milan’s Comeback Derby Win Against Acmilan / 10 Unbreakable Records In World Football That may ever be broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.