Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

10 Unbreakable Records In World Football That may ever be broken - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Unbreakable Records In World Football That may ever be broken (616 Views)

Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Unbreakable Records In World Football That may ever be broken by Bay1o(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2020
10 unbreakable records in world football

Sure, Records are meant to be broken. It is a very famous saying, but whoever said it has perhaps was not able to understand to these football records.
Some records are there to stand the test of time, immortalised in their glory and accomplishment.
These are records that would require great superhuman efforts and lots of determination to break, the kind that regular players cannot are not able to think of.

10. Aaron Sweswe played a whole 90 minutes of a football match without a single touch on the ball:

I thought this wasn't possible until now, i mean even the goalkeeper touches the ball. This record breaking.
Surprisingly, Aaron played an entire 90 minutes in a Kaizer Chiefs football match and didn't touched the ball.
I guess this is one of the records that may never be broken in history of Football.
Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=fa17fee22138e0bb041dec6dedfbb5c6&news_entry_id=s46fb5e6c200508en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_c19193be-b4a2-4d18-b715-75e18ed4e539&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Training Today | Pogba,bruno,degea And Others / Sack Letter Looms For These Coaches. Find Out Who They Are, And Why / Juventus Vs Porto:( 0:1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.