Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning (498 Views)

Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood / Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims / The First Favoured 9th House Of Assembly Motion; Nkpa Erosion And Flood (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by debaj10: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2020
when last was harmattan this cold?
what's the connection with Australia and Brazil?
who knows the implications for floods later this year?
the UN has warned about 2020 floods since 2017.
even previously unaffected areas will be flooded this year.
to be forewarned...
gather your neighbours.
clear and seal your drains.
or...
tell yourself, "God forbid, not my portion, back to sender, it is well"
and ignore the warning.

mods, time is of the essence. kindly share in all sections.
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by akimbomimer: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ohh
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by debaj10: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 , OAM4J

dis is a serious message.

kindly inform d public.

posterity will ask u guys what happened.

& why u failed to act.
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by czarina(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hide yo wives
Hide yo kids
Hide yo husbands too cos global warming is real
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by debaj10: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Hide yo wives
Hide yo kids
Hide yo husbands too cos global warming is real

lol
it's gr8, how u used that quote.
quite apt.
I doff my hat, ma'am.
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by czarina(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2020
debaj10:
lol
it's gr8, how u used that quote.
quite apt.
I doff my hat, ma'am.
cheesy

You've seen that video too?
Re: TRUNN- Weather Alert: Harmattan And Flood Warning by debaj10: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2020
czarina:
cheesy
You've seen that video too?
got to give props t d man. hope he got paid tho.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Says Nigerians Must Stop Going Abroad For Medical Treatment / Stop Going Abroad For Medical Vacation, President Buhari Warns Nigerians / Oh Nairalanders, Do You Think War Is A Joke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.