Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood (1764 Views)

Tinubu Visit Jigawa, Expresses Sympathy To The Government And Flood Victims / Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by ShoeGetSize: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by christejames(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha 😲...

But, should we blame the increase in rain fall this year on climate change? Even in this November, rain is still falling in some northern parts of the country... Or maybe the world is undergoing some kind of transformation to purge the evil doers in it.
Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
The thing una wan hear no be me go talk am

1 Like

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by blaquemyc: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by tonytony208(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
House of idols almost destroyed

5 Likes

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by Obakoolex(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
O deep!

2 Likes

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by Inspirer1: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
The video actually confirms the Kaaba as standing gidigba, no shaking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by Javalord000(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
I just wasted my small data to watch this clicked bait.
The Kaaba was standing firm, the thunder was in mecca 'maybe" but not even near the Kaaba, just heavy rains.

3 Likes

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by PedoBear: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Al Qaeda sympathisers won't be happy about this
Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by Difrent: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
christejames:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha 😲...

But, should we blame the increase in rain fall this year on climate change? Even in this November, rain is still falling in some northern parts of the country... Or maybe the world is undergoing some kind of transformation to purge the evil doers in it.

Nothing but Climate change.

And climate change isn't new to mother earth.

We in Nigeria and Africa still dey play around climate change because the effects is not being felt in a great way yet.
Ask Europeans about heatwave and flooding that's now increases in intensity every year.

1 Like

Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by rolams(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
You are high on something. Where in this video that showed where Kaaba is almost destroyed?

Well, I don't know your intention with this Sha!
Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by agulion: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Some of we Yoruba Muslims don't have much believe in Kabba, the are on their own
Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by asaajuomo1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fake headline.
From the video, the Kaaba stand Still.
Re: Kaaba In Mecca Almost Destroyed By Heavy Thunder And Flood by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Allah no even get power for Mecca

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

China Earthquake: Survivors of the Storm / The Bakassi Story / Remove Strange Arabic/islamic Inscription On Our Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.