Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Have Telegram? Then You Should See This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have Telegram? Then You Should See This (2537 Views)

If You Have Telegram Come In / If You Have Telegram On Your Phone Claim This $20 For Free / Make BTC From Telegram BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hi Hi guys an airdrop is available on Telegram.

1Eth up for grab totally free of charge. Just submit email, ETH address and have telegram.

That's all. Token is on coinmarketcap. Very responsive team.

Don't want to paste the link here because of ban.

Email is in Signature.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Or send a mail here @Daniellastones 52@gmail.com

remove the space.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by neyoluv: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
amkonsults@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Marlodah(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
How sure is this
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Marlodah:
How sure is this

Hi there.

First it is totally free. No charges just have your ETH wallet.

Second, The token is listed on Coinmarketcap and the first round has been distributed. It trades as 0.4$ per coin.

When it is released to you. You can either keep or sell it off on exchanges. I hope I have answered you.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Replied everyone.
Keep the mails coming.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Its a new year. Extra cash won't hurt.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by youngEdas: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
edasnation@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by marktpompido(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Talk2marktpompido@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by financialmind: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by crownwealth: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2020
All these fraudulent post have started in the new year ?
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Valentine025: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
anaetov4@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
crownwealth:
All these fraudulent post have started in the new year ?

This is laughable. That's why I will reiterate the word 'FREE'. I am not interested in anyone's money. If you feel its a scam, Please leave.

My plan is to bring information that can help nairalanders this new year. Some may require some startups but most won't. Post like this will make me reconsider. I have access to a lot of resources that can prove beneficial to people finances.

Do enjoy your day.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
I've replied all. If you get it twice I'm sorry�, And if you don't let me know.

Some mails went to promotion due to the inclusion of Nairaland in the subject topic. Oh well. I do wish everyone here a great year.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by gift01: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
mrvictorossai@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Vernon26(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
lupeslim@hotmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Freeworldbutfre: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
alexmarymichaelozoh@gmail.com

quote author=Sheisenough post=85462750]Hi Hi guys an airdrop is available on Telegram.

1Eth up for grab totally free of charge. Just submit email, ETH address and have telegram.

Email is in Signature.[/quote]
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Prinss: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sheisenough:
Or send a mail here @Daniellastones 52@gmail.com

remove the space.

Sent you a mail. Is it 1Eth or a token i'm getting?
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by super254(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
sprstv@outlook.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Gbotun(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sheisenough:

Email is in Signature.

babscompoly@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prinss:

Sent you a mail. Is it 1Eth or a token i'm getting?

1ETH according to the admins. They are saying no payment is required before withdrawal, but if they do ask I admonish all NAIRALANDERS NOT TO PAY.

Thanks.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Replied All. Airdrops are free and are meant to remain so.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by nopoverty(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by akinz5: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
brightwayresources@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by MhiztaRange(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Therealshuu01@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by evro1: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
evroro@yahoo.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
will reply now
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Sheisenough(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
Send a mail preferably. I don't want to send twice.
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Misslynx(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by matt2000: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
martinsnerhu@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by boay(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2020
tonyboay@gmail.com
Re: Have Telegram? Then You Should See This by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Sheisenough:

Email is in Signature.
Does it work

(1) (2) (Reply)

l / Earn Free Money With Opera Mini Browser Hype / MMM Donates Millions To Hospital Patients In Ibadan (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.