Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) (4699 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by hayoholla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kapeter:
all the country listed here are all terrorist country. Why is America not going to war with Russia, North Korea and China? These countries don't lick America ass and give it to America hot for hot.

Let's start with Afghanistan, didn't America recognised and accepted Taliban as their govt when Taliban conquered Afghan then? America never had any problem with how Taliban or Afghan choose to rule themselves untill the 9/11 incidence, why would Taliban shield Osama from prosecution saaying nonsense that he never commit any crime in muslim law despite killing and wrecking havoc in America, so you expect them to be cowed by one nonsensical Taliban while the man that cause them pain live lavishly far away in Afghan because he's under some useless Taliban terrorrist shield. You gotta be kidding me.

As for Libya, when the Arab spring started, why didn't Khaddafi resigned just like Ali of Tunusia, why did he turn himself to emperor even against the wish of his own people. I believe if he had left that position after his people called for his resignation, there wouldn't have been any problem for Libya, i will blame Late Ghaddafi for that one. It's same as Biya of Cameroon, the day it will be his turn, we will all be here.

You know nothing Jon snow

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Kapeter(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
hayoholla:

You know nothing Jon snow
keep deceiving yourself feeding on propaganda and lies.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by crownwealth: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
higherpower:

I don't just get it!

The most powerful Army General of a country was killed by an Army of another country and tagged a Terrorist.

How and Why?

He is a terrorist! EOD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by hotwax: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
higherpower:

I don't just get it!

The most powerful Army General of a country was killed by an Army of another country and tagged a Terrorist.

How and Why?

what is the army general of a country doing in another country?

he coordinated protester to go and attack us embassy...he put himself in the line of firing target...

iraq is a sovereign country....iran and us should respect that...

that general was killed legitimately...he was not killed on iran soil

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Temple1288(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
higherpower:

I don't just get it!

How and Why?

This same man killed hundreds of Americans. Even late Sen. John McCain (Trump critic) asked Obama when Soleimani was gonna be served a cup of tea.

The man was a terrorist!
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by higherpower: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
hotwax:

what is the army general of a country doing in another country?

he coordinated protester to go and attack us embassy...he put himself in the line of firing target...

iraq is a sovereign country....iran and us should respect that...

that general was killed legitimately...he was not killed on iran soil

Is it logical to say because you are an Army Chief, you don't have to travel?
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by hotwax: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
higherpower:

Is it logical to say because you are an Army Chief, you don't have to travel?

an army chief in a war front should be ready for death.

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
daddytime:
Make dem sha hold Bubu make e no shook mouth put for wetin no concern am...e fit go tell America wehdone or Iran Ntoor we no go know
grin grin You said it all!
But not only bubu, lie mohammed should also mind is business,.. grin grin
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kapeter:
oga Iran cannot do sh*t. It will only give America the upper hand to destabilize the country once and for all.

Neither Russia nor Turkey will do anything, not even China, they will all be on their lane as usual.

What i just don't understand is why the whole world is against Iran, what have they done?
counter assassinations by Iran is very possible.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm in support of whatever retaliation Iran dishes to US angry
This is not about Trump but what we have known to be America's tradition —i.e to cause serious havoc in other countries under the guise of protecting her own citizens.

How will a Military general be killed in retaliation of an ordinary US citizen? Yet they go about assassinating other world leaders like Saddam Hussein, Ghadafi and many others....
Why? Imperialism!!!
So for your your mind, you believe iran can have successful retaliation on US. Why dont u talk on iran sponsoring terrorists all over d world. U know nothing that is why u believe iran can retaliate.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Barywhyte:

Iran is known worldwide as a terrorist country that uses proxies in Iraq and Syria to attack Saudi Arabia, Israel and other US interests in middle East.
their terrorists can only be successful in countries lime Nigeria but not US. Nah Africa will suffer it so stop your senseless reasoning.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
AdaJesus1:
lol they taught being a world power na beans
any wrong move from Iran then Hiroshima Nagasaki will be a child's play cheesy

God bless America
God bless POTUS
the genever convention of 1949 placed a ban on the use of nuclear weapons in warfare, if the US uses such weapons against Iran Russia, China and North Korea would respond.

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Habakus:
All those supporting Trump's action against Iran should have a rethink.
What you see America is doing to Iran - sanctions,air strikes and all- would exactly be meted out to any nation that goes against America's imperialist agenda.
If a country tries to rise without buttlicking America, then America would most definitely bring the hammer down on it.
Check out Libya,Afghanistan, Iraq etc.
Who made America the police of the world?
Who gave the right to attack any nation without UN's consent or by strong-arming the UN?
In USA,the world has a monster in its hands,and it's just a matter of time before monster causes huge damage and self destructs.
Mr man, keep that your dirty mouth shut. Dont be a dunm person. Those shite terrorists that killed our medical aids last December are terrorists sponsored by iran. U only focus on US when they do something like this but forget to say anything about these evil people because is like u share the same faith.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
blasted12:
Shatap and get out. God bless the Islamic republic of Iran
hypocrite. Some of your families, friends are in US living good. Non of your families are in iran. Go iran go ljve nah. Idiot terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
crownwealth:

He is a terrorist! EOD!
labelling somebody or a country a terrorist is a strategy use by the US to damage their image, The US has once named Nigeria a terrorist nation, does that really makes you as a Nigerian a terrorist? Stop listening to US propaganda lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
budaatum:

Time will tell.
which time will tell, sebi u too get family in US. If it happens, your family go die be dat.
Is easier for u to fie in Nigeria by any cause than iran striking US.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by crownwealth: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
labelling somebody or a country a terrorist is a strategy use by the US to damage their image, The US has once named Nigeria a terrorist nation, does that really makes you as a Nigerian a terrorist? Stop listening to US propaganda lies.

Suilemon is a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by TheExecutioner: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abi o grin

[img]https://images./728hdQrfzgdROQRsnNCLXT.jpg[/img]

crownwealth:
The terrorist died like fowl!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
the genever convention of 1949 placed a ban on the use of nuclear weapons in warfare, if the US uses such weapons against Iran Russia, China and North Korea would respond.
Who told u that. Let iran try to fire any misile going towards US and see what will happen..
Even US does not need weapon of mast destruction before they can finish iran. Russia cant support any terrorist countries against US. That is wht u don't have any knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by TheExecutioner: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Because non of those countries have ever DIRECTLY attacked American strategic interests.

Iran shot down a 130 million dollar drone last year and Trump did nothing to them. They thought they could try their luck again this year by instigating trouble at the American Embassy in Baghdad, but this time Trump wasn't in the mood to entertain their nonsense.

[img]https://images./728hdQrfzgdROQRsnNCLXT.jpg[/img]

Kapeter:
all the country listed here are all terrorist country. Why is America not going to war with Russia, North Korea and China? These countries don't lick America ass and give it to America hot for hot.

Let's start with Afghanistan, didn't America recognised and accepted Taliban as their govt when Taliban conquered Afghan then? America never had any problem with how Taliban or Afghan choose to rule themselves untill the 9/11 incidence, why would Taliban shield Osama from prosecution saaying nonsense that he never commit any crime in muslim law despite killing and wrecking havoc in America, so you expect them to be cowed by one nonsensical Taliban while the man that cause them pain live lavishly far away in Afghan because he's under some useless Taliban terrorrist shield. You gotta be kidding me.

As for Libya, when the Arab spring started, why didn't Khaddafi resigned just like Ali of Tunusia, why did he turn himself to emperor even against the wish of his own people. I believe if he had left that position after his people called for his resignation, there wouldn't have been any problem for Libya, i will blame Late Ghaddafi for that one. It's same as Biya of Cameroon, the day it will be his turn, we will all be here.

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigeria Muslims love Saudi and iran because they are both Islamic countries.
But Saudi Arabia hate iran country for many reasons. Is this not stupidity on the side of some of our Nigeria Muslims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by BroOptimist(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
AdaJesus1:
[s][/s]e pain am well well

all terrorists must die
God is using trump to destroy all terrorists
buhari go hear am soon

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin

God bless America
God bless POTUS

As Thunder will fire and scatter your father and your entire family and unborn generations. Amin.
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
crownwealth:

Suilemon is a terrorist!
he is an army general of a sovereign nation, killing an unarmed army general outside a battle field is cowardice and a declaration of war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
imam07:
Who told u that. Let iran try to fire any misile going towards US and see what will happen..
Even US does not need weapon of mast destruction before they can finish iran. Russia cant support any terrorist countries against US. That is wht u don't have any knowledge about.
your points are far below any reasonable convinction, Iran brought down US drone last year and everyone expected the Americans to invade Iran but the Americans couldn't even bark, why do you think they didn't make any move?
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Nukilia: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
jumper524:
My only reason for looking for america downfall is this bloody exchange rate naira to dollar they are cheating us with.

That country has been known to be very technical in tarnishing a country's image.

The same America that claims to be fighting terrorism were the same people placing ban on Nigeria army from buying weapon to combat terrorism.

Jumper524, stop misinforming the public with lies. undecided
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by jumper524(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nukilia:

Jumper524, stop misinforming the public with lies. undecided
lies?
Bro I grow in the barrack so I know this stuff.
Its even on the news.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30006066&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYy6G46efmAhUruqQKHUaLAj0QFjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3E93lQjlPvU62mcF77E6K8
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by imam07: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
your points are far below any reasonable convinction, Iran brought down US drone last year and everyone expected the Americans to invade Iran but the Americans couldn't even bark, why do you think they didn't make any move?
is u that reason below reasoning. Iran was happy because they shot down US drone not knowing that US used the drone as a secret strategy. That was what US wanted. It is something beyond your reasoning. U think iran shooting down US drone makes them a super power. A whole geeneral just killed like that and u idiots came online blistering barnacles.

1 Like

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
imam07:
is u that reason below reasoning. Iran was happy because they shot down US drone not knowing that US used the drone as a secret strategy. That was what US wanted. It is something beyond your reasoning. U think iran shooting down US drone makes them a super power. A whole geeneral just killed like that and u idiots came online blistering barnacles.
but I thought you only see him as a terrorist, you now recognised him as a "geeneral"? The killing of that man has received wild condemnation even in the US.

Iran is not Iraq or Libya where the US can just invade and deposed it leader, Iran which was known as the Persian empire has been fighting wars as far back as antiquity can remember, they have they best strategies of war in the whole of the middle East, its not going to be easy as fighting a war with Iran would put the US at a high cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Nukilia: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
jumper524:
lies?
Bro I grow in the barrack so I know this stuff.
Its even on the news.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30006066&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYy6G46efmAhUruqQKHUaLAj0QFjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3E93lQjlPvU62mcF77E6K8

Thank you for your matured response to my comment.

The Northern governors and the present APC government were the saboteurs who were behind the cruelty against the Nigerian state. Shame on Jonathan for not jailing them for conspiracy and treasonable felony undecided

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33634607
Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by basilico: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran is a cowardly bully, trying to push limits to see what America will do.
A little background

Last year they were involved in mining of two oil tankers. The whole world just yawned.

Next they shot down a US drone. No action

They used their proxies to damage 5% of the world's oil installation. In Saudi Arabia oil fields. World yawns.

Next they kept firing mortal shells in Iraq where Americans are based. No reaction.

Last week they fired over 30 shells at a US installation. They killed an American contractor and wounded four other American soldiers.
The US retaliated by bombing 5 sites of the KH Iran funded militia and killing 25 plus wounding 50 .

They get enraged for that and attempt to sieze/lay siege to the US embassy in Baghdad. Slither away after the US displays might.

Now this Qassam Soleimani travels to Baghdad to meet with the commander of that militia group involved in the embassy invasion and shelling of the US installation. Maybe to discuss about yoga, baking recipes and other nice stuff about food.

He gets blown off the face of the Earth.

Orange man bad.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Oriyomin25(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
he is an army general of a sovereign nation, killing an unarmed army general outside a battle field is cowardice and a declaration of war.
Trump is a bloody coward and a fool! I read some ignorant saying what can Iran do, i pray the tension go down and all settled seriously. The hatred btw the two countries has been there many years ago and Iran has since then investing massively in nuclears, US saw this coming but they couldn't stop Iran from building weapons. They are both big guns but US should call trump to order, Iran can be dangerous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Promises 'harsh Retaliation' After US Airstrike Kills Iranian Gen(photo) by Habakus: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
imam07:
Mr man, keep that your dirty mouth shut. Dont be a dunm person. Those shite terrorists that killed our medical aids last December are terrorists sponsored by iran. U only focus on US when they do something like this but forget to say anything about these evil people because is like u share the same faith.
Your point could have been passed across better without the invectives.
You threw insults at my person without no direct provocation. What did I do to you to warrant the insults?
Have we had any encounter before?
This is just a faceless forum; as such, I think I'm entitled to an apology from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Horror Faced By non-sunnis In Iraq. / My Job Has Banned Cleavage / Italy's Berlusconi Steps Down As Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.