Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Live Work Study In Lithuania - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Live Work Study In Lithuania (1046 Views)

Study | Live | Work In Azerbaijan / How To Apply For Admission In Lithuania / Work & Study In Canada - January 2018 Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Work Study In Lithuania by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are you having problems with understanding how it works to be able to work, study and live in Lithuania. Do you want a better insight on how this small baltic country is not only a study destination hub both the next world IT hub with many opportunities for foreigners in education and career building.
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by youngest85(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by kilojoDesigns: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Make school rest small for now
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Mallamsaka(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
chriseanglobal:
Are you having problems with understanding how it works to be able to work, study and live in Lithuania. Do you want a better insight on how this small baltic country is not only a study destination hub both the next world IT hub with many opportunities for foreigners in education and career building.
please I need more information about this
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Kay100: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2020
chriseanglobal:
Pls give us more updates on this...I'm interested
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Hello

for further info feel free Chriseanglobalatgmail.com

or instag Chrisean.global
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2020
I hear people saying that one is deceiving newbies. Yet you travelled to Lithuania. Show me one country where its citizens don't go to work in other countries. Because you were too lazy to integrate does not mean others will not integrate. Nigerians should stop looking for quick means to make money but should gather experience. If you don't know Lithuania is the fastest growing hub in baltic. So stop making disparaging remarks about Lithuania. I am happy living and working in Lithuania during and after my studies. If you can't learn to start small then you can't learn to understand the intricacies of life.
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Dubem6(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
chriseanglobal:
I hear people saying that one is deceiving newbies. Yet you travelled to Lithuania. Show me one country where its citizens don't go to work in other countries. Because you were too lazy to integrate does not mean others will not integrate. Nigerians should stop looking for quick means to make money but should gather experience. If you don't know Lithuania is the fastest growing hub in baltic. So stop making disparaging remarks about Lithuania. I am happy living and working in Lithuania during and after my studies. If you can't learn to start small then you can't learn to understand the intricacies of life.

Please I'm very well interested
anenemaria70@gmail.com
Is my email, please inform me
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Estonia �� admission is on going contact for details
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by judecares1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please can you guide us more on this country? We really need information on what to do
Re: Live Work Study In Lithuania by Chiderahauxin: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Dubem6:

Please I'm very well interested
anenemaria70@gmail.com
Is my email, please inform me
Thanks in advance
How far .. everyone is too quiet

(1) (Reply)

Osun State College Of Health Technology, 2021/2022 Admission In Progress / Eye Test / Jamb Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.