Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Jamb Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Results (1052 Views)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
What course can an Art student that scored 199 study at unilag.
Thank you
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
[Please I need suggestion.quote author=Racemara post=103112719]What course can an Art student that scored 199 study at unilag.
Thank you[/quote]
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
What course can an Art student that scored 199 study at unilag.
Thank you
theatre arts
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
She doesn't like acting, will it have an effect.
Juicewrld27:
theatre arts

1 Like

Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
She doesn't like acting, will it have an effect.
yes it would. She should just followed her heart/ intrest of study
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okay, thank you but she mentioned Mass communication but I really do not know much about the course and where they can possibly work
Juicewrld27:
yes it would. She should just followed her heart/ intrest of study
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
Okay, thank you but she mentioned Mass communication but I really do not know much about the course and where they can possibly work
if she has the flare for it she should definitely go for it but the jamb score is low( mass communication is a competitive course give the institution). If she really has the knack for it she should chase it and also prepare for supplementary if the need be
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
I understand but please I really apologize for the stress, please can you kindly suggest any other course that seems better too. I really appreciate your time, thank you
Juicewrld27:
if she has the flare for it she should definitely go for it but the jamb score is low( mass communication is a competitive course give the institution). If she really has the knack for it she should chase it and also prepare for supplementary if the need be
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
I understand but please I really apologize for the stress, please can you kindly suggest any other course that seems better too. I really appreciate your time, thank you
i think international relations or psychology isnt a bad idea
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Have actually been thinking of counseling and psychology but my worries have always been that score but all the same I appreciate your time and kindness
Juicewrld27:
i think international relations or psychology isnt a bad idea
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
Have actually been thinking of counseling and psychology but my worries have always been that score but all the same I appreciate your time and kindness
you re welcome. Still try there is nothing that God cannot do
Re: Jamb Results by Racemara: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
You are such a darling, God bless you
Juicewrld27:
you re welcome. Still try there is nothing that God cannot do
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Racemara:
You are such a darling, God bless you
thank God

Re: Jamb Results by Aderewah: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
199 is too low for any university. Find a good polytechnic fast.
Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Aderewah:
199 is too low for any university. Find a good polytechnic fast.
you no even get joy. Let me burst your bubble.i know people admitted to study chem engineering with 190 in jamb. Dont just conclude
Re: Jamb Results by Aderewah: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juicewrld27:
you no even get joy. Let me burst your bubble.i know people admitted to study chem engineering with 190 in jamb. Dont just conclude

Liar. Which university

1 Like

Re: Jamb Results by Juicewrld27: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Aderewah:

Liar. Which university
not disclosing
Re: Jamb Results by Adebayo23(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Which course can my brother study with 127 in polytechnic?
Re: Jamb Results by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Issoryt

Re: Jamb Results by yellowgarri2(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2021
If this JAMB really affects you and you don't want to sit down at home for another year, the best OPTION for you is to ENROLL for IJMB, JAMB RESULTS is already OUT and APPLICATION FORM may close any moment from now.
Grab this opportunity and Enroll for a 200L UNIVERSITY PROGRAM without writing JAMB.
DM me

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Is Delaying My Transcript Request. / Mathematicians In The House, Please Help! / BECE 2022 Practical Guidelines Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.