Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? (73143 Views)

Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Small Manhood / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by gentlegenius(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Allsingles:

How do you is small?
What is the length when you have erection?
The length of the penis during erection will tell how it's.
Length doesn't tell... it's girth.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
There is no remedy anywhere.
When I see this sort of topic, I begin to ask myself. Is it that God is so unfair to have given you guys "small" penis? My guy, it is all in your head. Learn how to perform the magic with your "small" penis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by AdaoraNK(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
vanida6:
see black so dat small one wey God do for u e no fit u bah sad

oya nah go change em to horse own nah ur pricck ooh.

Lol don't mind them, thinks this is the era a woman is pleased with big penis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
There is no remedy anywhere.
When I see this sort of topic, I begin to ask myself. Is it that God is so unfair to have given you guys "small" penis? My guy, it is all in your head. Learn how to perform the magic with your "small" penis.

All this talk about learning to use it. Some are quite useless, not even up to a little finger, a face Bleep will be much more satisfying by far better than fucking it.

Jeremih1 Better learn to perform the magic with other parts, use your tongue, offer yourself.
You can't use what you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by oneluv4life(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
It s not the size that matter but how to use it well. Ask the ladies they will tell u. U won go carry load wey ur body no go fit move efficiently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Lovelies1: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cms

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jeremih1:
Hello nairalanders, I want to know if there is any remedy for a small manhood, or any perfect pill that increases a small penis. Thank u
Small manhood is a relative term.

Please read this thread of mine to have a clear understanding.

No allow one lady with a wide something make you feel insecure.

https://www.nairaland.com/3648621/how-small-too-small

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by wwwihy: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nnnn cheesy grin grin
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Those kolagbo and co, doesn't it work? I always see ads everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by janettee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
There's no remedy for it.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Celestial777:
See my sig
how can dey rich u
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin grin
One thing is certain, you can't be repping "banana island" while your girl is repping the "Cucumber nation"

If your preek is small, it's not your fault, your girl has enlarged her kpekus beyond your limit, simply look for your size!! grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bro size doesn't matter

I loose 2 sweet girls because of my size
She said I might end up no marrying her and her p won't remain same again if she continue fucking my big d

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
This one will soon die for sex.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by nnadychuks(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
The best size is 6-8”
Anything more or less is somehow

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by jshow(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ewure, is that you

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Amsickindahead: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Homeboy no disturb ursef for shit..I gotta a small dick with whole lotta big booty bitches at my beck and call..I bang and make dem scream..Work on ya self esteem and believe in yourself.Don't let nobody tel u shit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Mac2016(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bluepink:

All this talk about learning to use it. Some are quite useless, not even up to a little finger
Little finger.. Far to small tho
. It won't even fit the opening
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by EmmyDJourno: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
How old are you

You might have low testosterone level

Or you just need to be patient with your physiology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ridbell01(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jeremih1:
Hello nairalanders, I want to know if there is any remedy for a small manhood, or any perfect pill that increases a small penis. Thank u
there is one herbal tea you can take and you will thank me later
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
janettee:
There's no remedy for it.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by warrenweste(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
contact these joystickextendr guy

https://www.nairaland.com/joystickextendr

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by karli4nia(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jeremih1:

Increase your penis size with this method

.Banana

As per most studies, men with a healthy heart can successfully increase their penis size by few inches. The fruit contains potassium which is key to cardiovascular health. Banana reduces the level of sodium in the body, which is extremely harmful for your body. It is also known to improve the blood circulation in the body.

Healthy heart and proper blood circulation are the main factors that help you attain a bigger erection. So consume banana regularly to achieve desired results in shorter time span.

2. Spinach

This Persian origin edible flowering plant is a natural penile enlargement food. A potent source of magnesium, which dilates blood vessels for smooth blood flow in the penis. Regular consumption of spinach can easily help you in increasing penis size, girth, and attain iron-strong hard-ons.

3.Watermelon

Watermelons have high amount of-citrulline amino acid, which helps in enhancing penis size. The fruit gets converted into well-known penis-friendly L-arginine amino acids which stimulate nitric oxide production, increasing the blood flow to the penis. It helps in dilation of blood vessels. Regular consumption of watermelon can easily help men to gain extra inches.

4.Onions

Research shows that onions are great for creating healthy blood flow circulation throughout the body to the heart.Furthermore, onion consumption helps prevent blood clotting. But what people seldom realize is that onions help not only blood flow to the heart, but also with blood flow to the penis.

method

1.get unripe banana, cook it with water,spinach and onion.

soak the hot banana in a deed of honey.

slice the water melon and serve it together.

if you like, you can grate all of them together and take it as juice.

Benefits

if you eat them before Marathon, your first round will be 5 minutes but your second one will be like 20 minutes

within a week, you will have more than 7 inches rock

Culled from Dr Jeje's forum..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Small080(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
You can go for penis enlargement surgery if you want quick solution ..... I don't have much to say

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Awoo88: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=YorubaPrince post=85473869][/quote]
Why u dey look am like that? U think say the guy dey lie?
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Greystone: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
esivue007:
Why are u replyin like this??
he's not gonna fvck ur ass.
give him a solution or....let him be.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by NigPatriot(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin

Soak your Dick in yeast. It will rise like the great wall of China.

OP better appreciate what you have, don't delve into all sort of mixtures here and there to he stage where you'll become impotent. All you need a penis for is procreation, any lady that can't feel the D might as well go for p**sy tightening.

Enjoy life bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by RapistOnBail: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
The remedy is to Hustle My brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
All I need is N500 airtime sub pls, Airtel 0 8 0 8 6 5 2 1 4 7 4 God bless the Giver

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by IMAliyu(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jeremih1:
There is no such thing, all ads you will ever see are scam.
But there is a penis enlargement surgery where they insert something inside your penis to increase its size.
Lastly having a small thing is not a big deal cause the average depth of the vagina is just 4inchs, unless you have a case of micropenis then.... My heart goes out to you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Euphoria12: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Whatsapp for solution.

Thanks me big time.

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Moz22: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
vanida6:
see black so dat small one wey God do for u e no fit u bah sad

oya nah go change em to horse own nah ur pricck ooh.
u don't have any remedy for him, why not swerve

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.