Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? (73144 Views)

Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Small Manhood / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPCDSuAjKc
cc Jeremih1, Lexusgs430, sassysure

11:59 I'm saying is that sex has replaced
12:01 intimacy and we're paying a terrible
12:04 price for it let me explain how this
12:07 love and and and pleasure are destroying
12:11 marriages because if I marry someone
12:15 from for their money I say I love you
12:18 for your money and then you lose your
12:20 money I'm not gonna love you anymore
12:23 well I never loved you, that's a it's a
12:27misnomer I never loved you, I just loved
12:30 the long dick money I tolerated you because I
12:33 wanted the money if you don't have the
12:35 long dick money I have no tolerance for you right
12:38 I mean that's obvious why is it any
12:41 better if I marry you for love if I
12:46 marry you for love it's not you it's the
12:49 love I am married to the love if the
12:53 love is gone I don't tolerate you what
12:56 are you doing here I don't need you I
12:59 just wanted to love so if I'm not
13:01 getting love you're irrelevant so in
13:04 that game right
13:05 money you're not getting ready for the
13:06 love sex forget about it go for intimacy
13:09 so you getting married for the intimacy
13:11 yeah oh so the first thing is I have to
13:16 marry the person not something about the
13:19 person, not even about big dick the nice things about the person.....

31:05 so the sages saying Pirkei avos, a love
31:08 that is dependent on a mere long or big dick something will not
31:11 endure a love that is dependent on
31:14 nothing will last forever but ...

31:32 .... if you asked your grandmother
31:36 or your great-grandmother, what happens
31:38 in the bedroom mom and dad go into the
31:41 but what happens in the bedroom, your
31:43 grandmother says nothing, you say, come on
31:46 tell me and your grandmother says
31:49 nothing,
31:50 she's actually saying the truth yeah
31:53 yeah it's the only correct answer, in a
31:57 bedroom, no thing, it's just them and if
32:02 it's just them, how can it not be good
32:05 it's always good it'll be to ask feels
32:08 good that first Yule oh it's perfect
32:11 it's not a performance, there's no
32:13 anxiety, it's not an Olympic event ...
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Lexusgs430: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

32:13 - Exactly my point..........
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lexusgs430:
32:13 - Exactly my point..........

MuttleyLaff:
... Marathon sex, really shouldn't be about ego, not done for showing off, if its any of those then its senseless straffing then. The main objective of marathon sex is the deliverying of maximum ecstatic sexual pleasure.

Age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience.

If we should do a poll, it will confirm that, age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. How many in marriages spanning 10 years havent experienced more than the ordinary and/or average orgasm, erhn. It's just the usual, normal and everyday wham, bam thank you ma'am staffing thing going on

With age, you ought to have discovered things, discovered areas, discovered spots from getting to know your woman's body. It is from these discoveries, that you're able to now have wisdom. Wisdom, really is about correct and/or actions. It simply means knowing how to make right decisions and/or take correct actions. Not many with age, take correct actions or make right decisions when making love, or should I rather say, when havig sex, lol. So now, I guess, you'll agree without demur, that wisdom doesnt necessarily comes with experience, afterall, knowledge is a precursor to experience. It is only when the dots in knowledge are correctly crossed and properly joined that good experience. Some dont even have the knowledge, so arent in a position to be joining any dots up and so arent able to have good experience. So my brotha, I beg to differ with your comment and humbly reiterate that age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. Too many suffering in silence, but hey, I guess, you dont miss what you've never experienced eh.

Who Runzgal epp? I dont need runzgal to show that I am "nobi mouth" skillful in that department. You just made me smile from getting me remembering being asked to stop because she feels like she wants to wee. I smiled inside me and said, well done son to myself, lol. There's nothing to prove, just take it that when I was still in the world and on secret missions, I dont leave my partner(s) behind enemy lines, lol

[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffVieraaf2a252940cab251.png[/img]
Apparently mine too, lol

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Absolutely correct!
I have been preaching that here but in our dear country, 98% of females equate money to love.
Dick size don't actually matter. Bedroom activity is of no importance. That love is a means to an end. So when the love( money) isn't there, hell will rise.
Then again, to men, it's still a means to an end also hence the union is symbiotic. It's only a game.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by kkins25(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I believe the discussion was focusing on doing all and whats necessary to get your woman to the promised land. If it's 40years it'll take so be it. If it's 40 seconds, so be it. The main expectation is get your woman to the seventh heaven, or better still ninth heaven and safely back to promised land earth. Marathon sex, really shouldn't be about ego, not done for showing off, if its any of those then its senseless straffing then. The main objective of marathon sex is the deliverying of maximum ecstatic sexual pleasure.

Age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience.

If we should do a poll, it will confirm that, age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. How many in marriages spanning 10 years havent experienced more than the ordinary and/or average orgasm, erhn. It's just the usual, normal and everyday wham, bam thank you ma'am staffing thing going on

With age, you ought to have discovered things, discovered areas, discovered spots from getting to know your woman's body. It is from these discoveries, that you're able to now have wisdom. Wisdom, really is about correct and/or actions. It simply means knowing how to make right decisions and/or take correct actions. Not many with age, take correct actions or make right decisions when making love, or should I rather say, when havig sex, lol. So now, I guess, you'll agree without demur, that wisdom doesnt necessarily comes with experience, afterall, knowledge is a precursor to experience. It is only when the dots in knowledge are correctly crossed and properly joined that good experience. Some dont even have the knowledge, so arent in a position to be joining any dots up and so arent able to have good experience. So my brotha, I beg to differ with your comment and humbly reiterate that age doesnt necessarily come wisdom and it doesnt really follow that, wisdom comes with experience. Too many suffering in silence, but hey, I guess, you dont miss what you've never experienced eh.

[img]https://s5/images/creativity.jpg[/img]
I contributed to show you, who knows a thing or two and is creative like me, that you're not alone, lol

[img]https://s5/images/4Monkeys.gif[/img]
Who Runzgal epp? I dont need runzgal to show that I am "nobi mouth" skillful in that department. You just made me smile from getting me remembering being asked to stop because she feels like she wants to wee. I smiled inside me and said, well done son to myself, lol. There's nothing to prove, just take it that when I was still in the world and on secret missions, I dont leave my partner(s) behind enemy lines, lol

[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffVieraaf2a252940cab251.png[/img]
Thou metatron of the most high, surely thou has all the skills to summon the "wee" from the deepest abys. No wonder thee and thy brethen came upon the earth like lightning, seducing every feminine creature and giving them weeing sensation.

What mysteries do you hold? A herb, a poem, a spell, a rhythm, a device, a gift from the most high, what is it that gives you sexual prowess? Burden me with thy wisdom oh wise one,.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by MuttleyLaff: 4:53am On Jan 07, 2020
kkins25:
[s]Thou metatron of the most high, surely thou has all the skills to summon the "wee" from the deepest abys. No wonder thee and thy brethen came upon the earth like lightning, seducing every feminine creature and giving them weeing sensation.

What mysteries do you hold? A herb, a poem, a spell, a rhythm, a device, a gift from the most high, what is it that gives you sexual prowess? Burden me with thy wisdom oh wise one.[/s]
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by yusmore(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jeremih1:
Hello nairalanders, I want to know if there is any remedy for a small manhood, or any perfect pill that increases a small penis. Thank u
It's only God that Cures but we human beings try our best, you can contact on: 08062595235 let's discuss
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Legendguru:
Save yourself from stress look for small tight pussssy
the only tight pussy we have in Nigeria are among the Juveniles and if bross try am them go shout child abuse.
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by markbor: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
To complain about your penis is to be ungrateful to God who created you. An active penis is much better than weak or inactive big penis. Concern yourself with how you can be hard all the time.... want to know how you can be rock hard? Call/whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com for free report titled "Natural cure for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction"
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ucdeboy011(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jeremih1:
Hello nairalanders, I want to know if there is any remedy for a small manhood, or any perfect pill that increases a small penis. Thank u

The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, itโ€™s both preventive and curative! Itโ€™s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that itโ€™s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
Itโ€™s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges? call or whtsppp 07036845662
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
no matter how romantic a man could be you women would still not be comfortable with him having a small dick,
most women mock men with small dick and you are not an exception, don't come here to pretend. Thumb up for the big dick gang.
pictures of your di*k or you no the ress
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by BoleAndFish: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2020
ityP:

Penis stops growing at 21. Nothing can increase your penis height. Only its width. Sorry
Bro.. How can I reach you offline? Maybe whatsapp
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ityP(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Bro.. How can I reach you offline? Maybe whatsapp

Below is my WhatsApp number
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by kkins25(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
hehe.. I was expecting a text on a tabloid

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by ojonugba2014(m): 3:59am On Jan 15, 2020
weareok:

I live in benin i cant get access to bitter kola but i dont know if its the one u are talking about can u please drop any pic here if u have any
boss kindly use Google. just type small cola it will bring clear image of it
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by EnejiTech: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Jeremih1:
Try this https://www.forsige.com/2020/01/07/hammer-of-thor-enhancement-capsules/
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by timibare(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beampy:
Let's see it
grin banana fall on ur dere
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by xen23: 3:41am On May 11, 2020
Am here to thank Dr oosa (dr.oosazanku@gmail.com) for the great work he has done for me with his herbal product, for helping me enlarge my penis , i came across some testimonies online about how he has helped so many people on different situation and about penis enlargement too, so i contacted him through his email which i saw on the site, than i told him my problem and he promise to help me and which he did, he send me the penis enlargement product which i used for some weeks and it enlarge my penis without no side effect, thanks to Dr.oosa for his work, you can reach him via
email :dr.oosazanku@gmail.com
watsapp:+233 20473 3778
phone number :+1(678)753 2440
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by Brayss(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
ojonugba2014:

boss kindly use Google. just type small cola it will bring clear image of it
Please how many small cola?
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by YorubaSamurai: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
LZAA:
Hate to burst ur bubble but just like ur growth ur penis actually stops growing after u are 21
Of course u can do surgery to increase the size but make sure it's done by a professional cuz a quack might cause irreversible damage
shutup nwanne grin
Re: Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? by LZAA: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup nwanne grin
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.