Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc (1402 Views)

What Is Chi And Who Is Your Chi -spirit Guide/guardian Angel? / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Training Your Spirit-man To Know The Voice Of The Holy Ghost (1) Heb 5:12-14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc by bunbit23: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Odogwu Akataaka:
The Difference Between Your Chi, Onye Ụwa, Ndị Ụwa and Ndị Otú.

(Copied from our Whatsaap discussion forum @Light house of wisdom)
Knowing the difference between your Chi (guardian angel), Onye ụwa (reincarnator), Ndi Otu (realm of origin) and Ndi Uwa (re-incarnate). Questions people ask and answers that help knowledge:

Adigom: If I may ask how is chi different from onye uwa, I thought onye uwa is the same thing as chi?

Ernest Lagos: They are both different.

Gerrald Adazi: They are different

Adigom: Pls what’s the difference? More light to your path.

Gerrald Adazi: Chi is your guidian angel. Onye uwa is your reincarnate (pass life).

Adigom: I know my onye uwa but I thought they are the same, it means I don’t know my chi.

Gerrald Adazi: Your onye uwa, may be your great grand parents or ancestors that reincarnate you, but chi is your spirit guide. Reincarnation comes in place if one had an unfulfilled or unsuccessful mission on earth before death so he or she will be back to earth to complete it. So dear, chi and onye uwa are not same. You can know your chi through consultations…

Ernest Lagos: If your onye uwa is your great grand parents or ancestors, then who are your ndi uwa and ndi otu?
What are the differences?
Did you know?
Was it not mostly called ndi uwa and ndi otu?

Gerrald Adazi: Ndi uwa or ndi otu is simply your realm of origin, as we have mariners e.t.c. We all came from a realm in the spirit…..

Odogwuakataaka: In addendum, we say ndi uwa and ndi otu (plural). When we say ndi uwa, we simply mean your reincarnator(s). Because, your onye uwa has onye uwa also, you are now in union with them making them your ‘ndi ụwa’ _ Re_incarnator(s).
It’s quite understanding that your re-incarnator (person who has existed), came for a mission which someone has earlier came before him. This is the possible reason you see lineage that are gifted with music or dibia (spiritism) or wrestler (ọka mgba).
We say, his father was a dibia or a wrestler. So his great grand father and great grand grand father was. If you happen to become a wrestler in same lineage as a result of re-incarnate, perhaps you are the 9th generation or 5th, those who have existed for the same course are your ‘ndi ụwa’ – Re_incarnator(s) while the immediate dead relative is your reincarnator _ onye ụwa.
They are spirits who you are to consult when you need spiritual guide, helping your earthly mission.
They are the ones who are to attend to your course. Telling you what to be done and how to do it. They are the ones who are to visit you in the dreams as ndi ichie (ancestors) for better and for worse.
Whenever and wherever you summoned them, they must answer! They can’t hide their faces away from you neither will they keep quite when you call upon them. Because, you are here for them as well as they are there for you. Reason you must not maintain a distance with the ancestors.
When you saw an elder or elders in the dream providing answers to your difficult questions and sometimes providing help. Know that the ancestors, your reincarnator(s) are at work.
This is when you sit and get guidance from elders in the dream upon prayer request. They can only do this using wisdom. Whichever measure they find possible to deliver such services, they apply. This is why they are wise. Knowledge that makes a difference.

Then, your ndi otu simply means your realms of origin. The spirits who are there. The spirits which you left to the world for a mission. They are your ndi otu!
These spirits play a different role but similar role like ndi ụwa.
The only difference as seen in both is that they have not existed here on earth as human beings.
In most cases, when you call upon them, because they aren’t human and moreover, as a result of your spiritual level, they may find pleasure answering you using the face of human being. They are reason we have iyi ụwa (water of Reincarnate), for the mariners.

Furthermore, we say ‘Chi gi’ (your guardian angel)

Click to read more....
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/difference-be-your-chi-onye-uwa-ndi-uwa-and-ndi-otu/

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc by sonmvayina(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
I want to join... I have 2 questions arising from the post..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church / Rich Churches: Feeding Big Off Poor Members / Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.