Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? (1413 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by Aidejay(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Is it possible for someone to believe in God but not believe in religion?

It has become obvious to me, that many Nigerians equate religion/religiosity/religiousness with
belief in God/allah.

So therefore, saying that you do not believe in religion to them it means that you do not believe in God.

So, I ask is it possible to believe in religion and not believe in god or to believe in god and not believe in religion.

There are an estimated 10,000 distinct religions worldwide. About 84% of the world’s population is affiliated with Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, or some of folk religion. The religiously
unaffiliated demographic includes those who do not identify with any particular religion. While the religiously unaffiliated have grown globally, many of the religiously unaffiliated still have various religious beliefs
- Wikipedia.

To me not believing in religion simply means you do not adhere to the ideology that one religion supersedes the others be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism. It means you do not act based on religious sentiments, bias or obligation. I also believe it means seeing god as then same or one, like when they say there is 1 god but many religions. Not believing in religion doesn’t mean you don’t celebrate religious traditions such as Circumcision, celebrating Christmas, Marriage, Funerals, Salah, wearing hijabs or other coverings, eating certain animals, attending mass or prayers. Not believing in religion doesn’t mean you do not read the bible or Quran or torah and other religious texts, it also doesn’t mean you do not pray or fast.

I believe with the use of religion to perpetrate so many atrocities in the world today it is quite understandable if some one decides to follow god and not religion but that would mean that there is a distinction between god and religion. Is there?

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by Ibaaboy(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Who is that monkey
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by WhatIf: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
You are right, I believe in GOD, but I don't go any of this business centres

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Religion is the vehicle with which God is propagated
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2022
It's impossible for anyone to claim he believes in GOD but doesn't believe in RELIGION!

The truth of this can be found in the definition of the title "GOD" which is "SUPREME BEING"
We are human and as beings we have diverse thoughts and hobbies which affects our actions. The diversity is what often leads to strife and jealousy in our society. The one and only way to PEACE is how much we are able to align our thinking with that of the SUPREME BEING. When we do this the oneness in thought will help us to ensure LOVE, JOY and PEACE within the human society.
But there is no way to ensure such oneness without RELIGION! John 17:20-23
Of course there is FALSE RELIGION {Matthew 7:21-23} meaning the original is somewhere, we can't dismiss the possibility of the ORIGINAL due to the bitter experience we had with FAKE.
So logically it's doesn't make sense for anyone to say
"i believe in God but i don't believe in religion"
What each and everyone needs to do is to find the ORIGINAL when we have all the time, energy and resources to do so! Ecclesiastes 12:1
Thank you! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by kingxsamz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Many People who condemn religion, its teachings and the fear of hell but believe in a god are funny to me because if you ask them which god they believe in, it's usually the Christian god, the god Which they grew up to believe in their Christian homes. I guess it's a step anyway since people are waking up to realize the fraud. The bigger clowns are the ones who say Christianity is not a religion.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingxsamz:
Many People who condemn religion, its teachings and the fear of hell but believe in a god are funny to me because if you ask them which god they believe in, it's usually the Christian god, the god Which they grew up to believe in their Christian homes. I guess it's a step anyway since people are waking up to realize the fraud. The bigger clowns are the ones who say Christianity is not a religion.

You can be religious without being a Christian, let me keep it as simple as that because of your brain seizures.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by kingxsamz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Image123:

You can be religious without being a Christian, let me keep it as simple as that because of your brain seizures.

Lmao, what's this supposed to mean?
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Image123:

Excellent 100%!

YES! There's no sane human that's not religious in any way.
Beings religious isn't all about people's believe but what they're convinced or carried along to do RELIGIOUSLY! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, what's this supposed to mean?

Stop deceiving yourselves!
Your attendance on Nairaland daily to argue VOLUNTARILY about God is an indisputable proof of RELIGIOSITY in your veins! cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by IMAliyu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
You could say you believe in God, without practicing any religion as in religious rituals.

But it's going to be hard to disconnect the two because the concept of God you may believe will always have its origins in religion.

Like, can I say I believe in Allah without on some level subscribing to a Muslim image of God, or Jesus with Christianity?

Not unless you subscribe to a pantheistic God(s) or you create your own version of God, can you separate the two.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
IMAliyu:

You could say you believe in God, without practicing any religion as in religious rituals.

But it's going to be hard to disconnect the two because the concept of God you may believe will always have its origins in religion.

Like, can I say I believe in Allah without on some level subscribing to a Muslim image of God, or Jesus with Christianity?

Not unless you subscribe to a pantheistic God(s) or you create your own version of God, can you separate the two.

That's a lie!
Before Jesus and Muhammad people globally believes in the existence of God/ Gods
It's what God kept in our brains from inception so there's no level of civilization that's going to erase it, mankind must relate one way or another.
It's by birth that we relate as families.
Through business that we relate as colleagues. By faith that we relate as neighbours.
FAITH in the existence of the SUPREME BEING through whom we were made to live! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by mhmsadyq(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is your thought:

To me not believing in religion simply means you do not adhere to the ideology that one religion supersedes the others be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism. It means you do not act based on religious sentiments, bias or obligation. I also believe it means seeing god as then same or one, like when they say there is 1 god but many religions. Not believing in religion doesn’t mean you don’t celebrate religious traditions such as Circumcision, celebrating Christmas, Marriage, Funerals, Salah, wearing hijabs or other coverings, eating certain animals, attending mass or prayers. Not believing in religion doesn’t mean you do not read the bible or Quran or torah and other religious texts, it also doesn’t mean you do not pray or fast.

Every God has his own rules.
Every God sets his rules for him adherents.
Adherents are submissive to their God.
This is religion.

How do you worship a God without rules?
May be you create your own God and make him submissive to you.
You may still need to make the rules for your God.
That is also religion.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by mhmsadyq(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Image123:

Religious on what terms?
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by mhmsadyq(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Excellent 100%!

YES! There's no sane human that's not religious in any way.
Beings religious isn't all about people's believe but what they're convinced or carried along to do RELIGIOUSLY! smiley

I think you missed the point..
We are talking about religion in relation to a supreme being somewhere.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by bobestman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
The Creator of heaven and earth gave no man Religion. He gave us a WAY which consists of His Rules/Laws/Commandments everyone who cares must follow to inherit eternal Life. That true WAY seems to be difficult for some ppl, they got angry and changed that WAY and created Religions from that ancient true way (Daniel 7:25)
That true way is called the Ancient path God Almighty told everyone to find and seek to find rest for their soul but they rejected it and follow the Religion fabricated from that true WAY (Jeremiah 6:16). As I tell you many of the world Religions don't know that Way. They all follow the Ways corrupted from it. That true Way is a secret lifestyle between a man and his maker. It's a separated lifestyle where you are called out and taught secretly by your maker before you are sent to teach. Samuel called out separately and thought in a time when the Priesthood is corrupt. Paul was also separated for a secret job. The true sheep are those who will hear the voice of the Creator and learn from Him not those following Religions and pastors.

Truly people can serve and worship the Creator of heaven and earth without any of your Religion. You have got the Word of God to guide you. You also have your Spirit which enables you to hear and recieve direction from your maker. You don't need religion. They are full of errors and created by Men (the Vatican) to hide the true Way. Your body is the true Temple cos it contains your Spirit thru which God Almighty can communicate with you and also teach anything. I don't mock those who belong to any religion but they should stop making noise. Everything doesnt revolve around their Religions but around the WORD. One can be Spiritual without belonging to any religion.

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I think you missed the point..
We are talking about religion in relation to a supreme being somewhere.
You're not the OP so speak for yourself not others! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
bobestman:
The Creator of heaven and earth gave no man Religion. He gave us a WAY which consists of His Rules/Laws/Commandments everyone who cares must follow to inherit eternal Life. That true WAY seems to be difficult for some ppl, they got angry and changed that WAY and created Religions from that ancient true way (Daniel 7:25)
That true way is called the Ancient path God Almighty told everyone to find and seek to find rest for their soul but they rejected it and follow the Religion fabricated from that true WAY (Jeremiah 6:16). As I tell you many of the world Religions don't know that Way. They all follow the Ways corrupted from it. That true Way is a secret lifestyle between a man and his maker. It's a separated lifestyle where you are called out and taught secretly by your maker before you are sent to teach. Samuel called out separately and thought in a time when the Priesthood is corrupt. Paul was also separated for a secret job. The true sheep are those who will hear the voice of the Creator and learn from Him not those following Religions and pastors.

Truly people can serve and worship the Creator of heaven and earth without any of your Religion. You have got the Word of God to guide you. You also have your Spirit which enables you to hear and recieve direction from your maker. You don't need religion. They are full of errors and created by Men (the Vatican) to hide the true Way.

It's misinformed Churchgoers that goes to church. Jehovah's Witnesses don't go to church we only meet in a place called Kingdom Halls! wink
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by bobestman(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's misinformed Churchgoers that goes to church. Jehovah's Witnesses don't go to church we only meet in a place called Kingdom Halls! wink
Whether Kingdom hall or hall of Fame they are all part of the system. When you are spiritual you don't depend on ppl but on your Creator alone. You are called to be Righteous not Religious. They will tie heavy yoke upon your head with their religious rules and codes aka traditions of men. The word of God Almighty is enough
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
bobestman:

Whether Kingdom hall or whatever they are all part of the system. When you are spiritual you don't depend on ppl but on your Creator alone. You are called to be Righteous not Religious. They will tie heavy yoke upon your head with their religious rules and codes aka traditions of men. The word of God Almighty is enough

Funny novice!
If that's the case then why do you need telling others instead of keeping your god to yourself? cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by mhmsadyq(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're not the OP so speak for yourself not others! smiley

Ok.
You delibrately want to deflect the topic.
Sorry!
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by bobestman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny novice!
If that's the case then why do you need telling others instead of keeping your god to yourself? cheesy
Haha you have changed it to my God. If I could remember I didn't mention you. You are also telling others what you don't understand and refused to keep your God to yourself. When things is not going your way, you switch to another topic. If you are not happy....STAY ON YOUR LANE
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.
You delibrately want to deflect the topic.
Sorry!

Topic of discussion:

Is it possible for someone to believe in God but not believe in religion?

Go straight and answer YES or NO then start your explanation. My answer is "NO" smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
bobestman:

Haha you have changed it to my God. If I could remember I didn't mention you. You are also telling others what you don't understand and refused to keep your God to yourself. When things is not going your way, you switch to another topic. If you are not happy....STAY ON YOUR LANE
My own God said His worshipers should meet to discuss on how to PREACH and TEACH other people in their neighbourhood so i'm doing exactly what is in line with my believes.
But in your own case your God doesn't need people meeting together for any reason, each of you supposed to worship in isolation.
That's why i asked you:
Why do you need chatting with others instead of keeping your god to yourself? cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Every human being is entitled to a relationship with the Creator. The deepest yearning of the human soul is a desire to connect to the Creator. The only true possession that remains eternally yours is the relationship that exists between you and your Creator.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by IMAliyu(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie!
Before Jesus and Muhammad people globally believes in the existence of God/ Gods
It's what God kept in our brains from inception so there's no level of civilization that's going to erase it, mankind must relate one way or another.
It's by birth that we relate as families.
Through business that we relate as colleagues. By faith that we relate as neighbours.
FAITH in the existence of the SUPREME BEING through whom we were made to live! smiley
And before Jesus or Muhammad, the people practiced folk religions. Both these two built on to the Judaic concept of God.
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2022
IMAliyu:

And before Jesus or Muhammad, the people practiced folk religions. Both these two built on to the Judaic concept of God.

Point of emphasis:
People believe in God and practiced religion before Jesus and Muhammad! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by Image123(m): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Religious on what terms?

Are you religious? Are you a Christian?
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by bobestman(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My own God said His worshipers should meet to discuss on how to PREACH and TEACH other people in their neighbourhood so i'm doing exactly what is in line with my believes.
But in your own case your God doesn't need people meeting together for any reason, each of you supposed to worship in isolation.
That's why i asked you:
Why do you need chatting with others instead of keeping your god to yourself? cheesy
All the things you all teach had been corrupted. The true gospel was hijacked by the Vatican. They added and removed from the book which caused the corruption (Daniel 7:25). They killed the Hebrew Messiah and told the world the wrong stories. The reason Daniel was told to seal the book till the time of the end -Endtime (Daniel 12:4'9). You can't teach anything when what you teach had been dilluted. You will make yourself a liar in sight of the Most High. We can correct people to live right and fear God but not to follow religions that they used to propagate the wrong teachings. It's at the Time of the end that true gospel will go out with great signs not what JW and you Christians teach. The Messiah told you all in Matthew 24 the signs that will follow the true Gospel, at that Time shall the Chosen ones arise and teach the Truth to the World as a Witness before God Almighty pours His wrath on earth (Matt 24:14). Do you even know how that true gospel will be preached? Do you think it is by multitudes going everywhere like you Christians and JW? Only Few will be selected and they will be given power to do great signs like the Messiah did when He sent his disciples out. Even people will be afraid of their contenance. They will be few but everywhere around the earth. Even their voices can reach everywhere when they speak. The same thing you see in Rev 14:6;18:1. They will be like Angels. God Almighty don't need your crowds cos the narrow way is only found by FEW not MANY as in your Religion. You all are preaching the adulterated gospel. Wait for the truth. When it comes even you and the world will be shocked. If you follow those false Teachers like in you Religions, they will decieve you. You are also warned about false Christs and Teachers. They are all in your Religions, JW inclusive.
The best way for you not to be decieved, is not to stay away from them. Study the Bible yourself and let the Spirit of God teach you. Fear Him. Obey Him. Stay away from evil. Study the Word and you can never go wrong or be decieved. People can decieve you but if the Spirit of God be your teacher, you can't be decieved. I hope you now understand me. I had told you these things countless times but you are too proud to accept it cos you have been highly indoctrinated and bamboozooled by JW. The former gospel was corrupted by the Vatican. The truth must be told, revealed and restored before those chosen to teach are called to go out and you all were told it's at endtime. Beware so you are not decieved before then.

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
bobestman:

All the things you all teach had been corrupted. The true gospel was hijacked by the Vatican. They added and removed from the book which caused the corruption (Daniel 7:25). They killed the Hebrew Messiah and told the world the wrong stories. The reason Daniel was told to seal the book till the time of the end -Endtime (Daniel 12:4'9). You can't teach anything when what you teach had been dilluted. You will make yourself a liar in sight of the Most High. We can correct people to live right and fear God but not to follow religions that they used to propagate the wrong teachings. It's at the Time of the end that true gospel will go out with great signs not what JW and you Christians teach. The Messiah told you all in Matthew 24 the signs that will follow the true Gospel, at that Time shall the Chosen ones arise and teach the Truth to the World as a Witness before God Almighty pours His wrath on earth (Matt 24:14). Do you even know how that true gospel will be preached? Do you think it is by multitudes going everywhere like you Christians and JW? Only Few will be selected and they will be given power to do great signs like the Messiah did when He sent his disciples out. Even people will be afraid of their contenance. They will be few but everywhere around the earth. Even their voices can reach everywhere when they speak. The same thing you see in Rev 14:6;18:1. They will be like Angels. God Almighty don't need your crowds cos the narrow way is only found by FEW not MANY as in your Religion. You all are preaching the adulterated gospel. Wait for the truth. When it comes even you and the world will be shocked. If you follow those false Teachers like in you Religions, they will decieve you. You are also warned about false Christs and Teachers. They are all in your Religions, JW inclusive.
The best way for you not to be decieved, is not to stay away from them. Study the Bible yourself and let the Spirit of God teach you. Fear Him. Obey Him. Stay away Him. Study the Word and you can never go wrong or be decieved. People can decieve you but if the Spirit of God be your teacher, you can't be decieved. I hope you now understand me. I told you these things countless times but you are too proud to accept it cos you have been highly indoctrinated and bamboozooled by JW

How will the spirit of the God of Israel come to you if you don't attend meetings with those working with that spirit?
Who taught you that ordinarily reading the book written by worshipers of a god is enough to invoke the spirit of such a god without learning and meeting with worshipers of the god?
My friend, you are chatting with an intellectual not some gullible followers of religion.
Let's test the level of our IQ by presenting logical reasoning about what you know and what i know. Because from all i've gathered so far you're completely empty! smiley
Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by bobestman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How will the spirit of the God of Israel come to you if you don't attend meetings with those working with that spirit?
Who taught you that ordinarily reading the book written by worshipers of a god is enough to invoke the spirit of such a god without learning and meeting with worshipers of the god?
My friend, you are chatting with an intellectual not some gullible followers of religion.
Let's test the level of our IQ by presenting logical reasoning about what you know and what i know. Because from all i've gathered so far you're completely empty! smiley

You are a Spiritual and biblical olodo. All you know were downloaded into your head by the JWs
In the begining it was Man and His Creator alone. No books or bible or Religious Cults to guide you. It's Man and it's maker Books were written cos Man fell and failed to heed. The Word was engraved in us and sealed in our conscience via our spirit man. If you sin, you make peace with your maker and move on. The people commune with the Father directly not through anyone. Adam speak directly to the Father in Eden. Noah, Abraham, Isaac etc even Abimelech, Pharoah etc were warned by God through dreams when they did wrong. In the New Testament, the Messiah's disciples also recieve direction from the Father when they ask aright. It's you and your maker first. Establish a relationship with him so you can recieve direction from Him cos "my Sheep are those who hear my voice"
You can be righteous, holy and Spiritual without following any Religion. I have seen great men who do. I am also Witness. I know not all these when I was in your Religions. These days almost everything is dilluted so don't follow multitude or men of gods or Religious teachers who have no knowledge of the Father and what was corrupted from what they teach. You already have the word and everything for you to be Righteous is written there. If you follow it, you can never go wrong. Cos what God gave his people is the Word not Men. In the Word is the truth. The word is Life. The Word can cleanse you from sin cos it is written "you are clean cos of the word I speak to you".

You don't know what the word is that's why you underate it. That's why I keep telling you that those people have blinded you spiritually. Your eyes are open when you study the Word and through it the Spirit which is your true Teacher teaches you all things. We are at endtime. Evil time. A time of deception and lies. Men will arise and decieve
people. Study yourself. You have a Spirit that can teach you all things. The Word had been since Creation. He is the Tree of Life one must eat to inherit eternal life. The tree of Life is a man. Tree of Life is Ndu Orah in root Hebrew which they changed to Torah/scripture/Bible. When people still don't understand, that Word was made flesh and brought to us. That Word/Tree of Life/Law is what you people call Jesus. A name they fabricated for him. But the Hebrews his true people had known him and his true names before Vatican turned his teachings and gave a name that is not His which you all ignorantly call. I can teach you deep things that are all in your Bible but All you Christians can never see it cos how they wrote it for you is not exactly how it happened.
All you know are JW doctrines. The Word and the Spirit are the greatest Teachers not JW Org or Religions created by the Vatican to to decieve the Elects.

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Believe In God But Not Believe In Religion? by trillest1960: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
My brothers and friends Why believe anything at all in the first place? If there's a God or not, your believe affects it not. Finding out the truth is what is important! Knowing who you are and the true nature of reality is what is important. A belief is mostly just deception most times, either something is or is not, your belief is useless! The sun exists, this is a hard fact, weather u belief it exists or not is useless. Your belief is just a mere personal notion, it is not a reality! Strive to know the truth of your existence once and for all. without even knowing who you are how can you dare aspire to know the God that you believe in?? A wave does not know that it is a wave and yet it makes attempt to know the ocean, how absurd! Apply logic, Think!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Experience The "rain Experience 2008"? / Theory Of Evolution / Guarding Our Faith Exposing False Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.