Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year (53748 Views)

Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / 6 African Business Books You Should Read in 2020 To Have A Productive Year / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by UbiIsaac(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
please thank you for the list of books. The most important is the Bible. Everyone should read it often

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by themaestro08(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Theenchanter2:
I've read 8 of those books. wink

You are a legend. Have you read 48 laws of power?
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Chiemeka1: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
What of purpose driven life by Rick Warren?

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by themaestro08(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Stupid book
how is it a stupid book?
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Theenchanter2: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
themaestro08:

You are a legend. Have you read 48 laws of power?
yes, since 2009.... i was just out of high sch when i read it.

It was among my first set of books, together with most robert kiyosaki's books.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Shaadey: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
The subtle art of not giving a fvck

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Theenchanter2: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
unpredictedone:

I'm finding it difficult to download this books. can you help me send them to email please. thanks
no, i have them in hardcopy.

U can download an app called "ANYBOOK".

that would solve d problem.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Theenchanter2: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quoteauthorgowonmaharajahpost=85529390][/quote] sure, d funniest thing is that i don't read motivational books nowadays, they now look monotomous to me. I now read more of biographies, books on formation of nations, formation of big companies amd novels. cheesy
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Abiboss: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Following
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Theenchanter2: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Galapagous:

where are u today? hope it help
sure, it surely does.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by dalass(f): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
foolbuster:

Amazing list. God bless you for sharing.

You just had to quote everything.. Na wah o
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Surfacebaba: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
nice one bro thanks for the update
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Afeski(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
williams85:
You can listen to these books on audio.
You will enjoy it..

How please??, I've been looking for a good app for that
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Slimfeez(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
AyomideTenTen:
George R.R Martin once said "A reader lives a thousand times in one life. A non reader lives just once". (Pardon the paraphrase)

These books that I shall be bringing to your notice will so much help boost productivity as a business owner and individual.

The first book is;

1. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE written by DALE CARNEGIE in 1936.

In life, no matter how well you love to do things by yourself, you can't be all productive by yourself.
You need friends, most importantly you need to know how to influence friends. This book will help you know the kind of people you should befriend, how you can make friends and how to influence them.

2.YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING by HERB COHEN

I can bet there is hardly any day you can do without negotiating. Most days of our lives we spend it negotiating (an example is negotiating with transporters who we want to reduce the price they'd use to transport us to our desired destinations). Herb Cohen is one of the greatest negotiators who has lived.
He even negotiated for nations.
In this book, Herb Cohen brings you the secrets to negotiating anything.

3. MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR by TOMAS J.STANLY

For every young person who would like to be a millionaire, this book is very helpful. This books helps you to understand HOW TO BE RICH and not HOW TO LOOK Rich. Many youths hustle for the FLASH these days and that's why you see that they don't last.
They spend every BOOM they hit on Phones,Television, Cars etc. This books helps you to understand how to be rich and act like a rich individual.

4. PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL by DAN ARIELY

This book helps you to understand the irrational behaviors of human beings and how to deal with them.
It helps you to understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF LIFE.

5. TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO by ROBERT SCHULLER

In this book, you will understand you have no excuse you shouldn't be successful in life.
Research has shown that 80% of successful people are actually people who made it from nothing.
It doesn't matter if you are a PRINCE,there are days you will face challenges that will shake you.
These books helps you to be strong and how to stand the test of time.

6.WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by TIM LAHAYE.

Just like the title of this book,this books helps you to set the right mindset about anything. There are times you act and you don't understand your actions. You will understand your irrational behavior if you read this book.

7.THINK AND GROW RICH by NAPOLEON HILL.

I know most of you have heard about this book.
However, I'm sure most of you have just heard about it but never read it. This book has helped a lot of people become and develop a millionaire mindset.
For you to act like or be a millionaire in 2020, you need to read THINK AND GROW RICH.

8. 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by STEPHEN COVEY.

One of the lessons you shall be learning from this book is SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE PRO-ACTIVE.
They don't blame circumstances for their mistakes.
They stand up and make things right.
This book will help you develop a new insight to becoming a better version of yourself as a successful person.

9. RICH DAD POOR DAD by ROBERT KIYOSAKI.

I know a lot of you must have heard about RICH DAD POOR DAD,you probably might have read about it but forgotten its lessons. This book helps to give a different perspective about EDUCATION AND WEALTH.
A story of an individual with two different dads and how each dad influences him with WEALTH AND EDUCATION.

And lastly;

10.RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON by GEORGE S.CLASON

This book is one of the most populous books in history and has helped a lot of people acquire new mindsets towards wealth.
RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON is just one of those books in history a scholar,business owner or any individual should not do without reading....

These books I can promise you, if you consume them in 2020,you shall have a different story to tell.
Do not read the summaries, read the whole book and gain new insights to LIFE

OJEDIRAN AYOMIDE THEOPHILUS

YOUR DIGITAL PRODUCT STRATEGIST
Attract Money Now by Joe Vitae is one of the powerful book to read too.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by tck2000(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Read this book too-Why Nation's Fail...
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by DECENCY3: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fortunately I have read 5 of those books over and over again
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Ay04z(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good thread. Make i buy the no 6 first
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Gedifok: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Afeski:

How please??, I've been looking for a good app for that
I have scribd premium account for sale, you can listen to audiobooks there
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Beyin7: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2020
thank you.GOD bless you for sharing.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Sarang(f): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Nice
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Sarang(f): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Slimfeez:

Attract Money Now by Joe Vitae is one of the powerful book to read too.

Got E-book?
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Morris101686(m): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Hello compatriot.

Have make some enquiries to get this Meditation but all effort failed. Can you link me up to any bookshop that I'll purchase the book.

Sincerely

EZECHUKWU
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Sarang(f): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Culin:

Seen. Will send them when I'm settled.

Can you send them to me? All of them I don’t mind.
Especially “why you act the way you do”
Here udahchidi@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by French110: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=AyomideTenTen post=85473837]George R.R Martin once said "A reader lives a thousand times in one life. A non reader lives just once". (Pardon the paraphrase)

These books that I shall be bringing to your notice will so much help boost productivity as a business owner and individual.

The first book is;

1. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE written by DALE CARNEGIE in 1936.

In life, no matter how well you love to do things by yourself, you can't be all productive by yourself.
You need friends, most importantly you need to know how to influence friends. This book will help you know the kind of people you should befriend, how you can make friends and how to influence them.

2.YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING by HERB COHEN

I can bet there is hardly any day you can do without negotiating. Most days of our lives we spend it negotiating (an example is negotiating with transporters who we want to reduce the price they'd use to transport us to our desired destinations). Herb Cohen is one of the greatest negotiators who has lived.
He even negotiated for nations.
In this book, Herb Cohen brings you the secrets to negotiating anything.

3. MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR by TOMAS J.STANLY

For every young person who would like to be a millionaire, this book is very helpful. This books helps you to understand HOW TO BE RICH and not HOW TO LOOK Rich. Many youths hustle for the FLASH these days and that's why you see that they don't last.
They spend every BOOM they hit on Phones,Television, Cars etc. This books helps you to understand how to be rich and act like a rich individual.

4. PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL by DAN ARIELY

This book helps you to understand the irrational behaviors of human beings and how to deal with them.
It helps you to understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF LIFE.

5. TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO by ROBERT SCHULLER

In this book, you will understand you have no excuse you shouldn't be successful in life.
Research has shown that 80% of successful people are actually people who made it from nothing.
It doesn't matter if you are a PRINCE,there are days you will face challenges that will shake you.
These books helps you to be strong and how to stand the test of time.

6.WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by TIM LAHAYE.

Just like the title of this book,this books helps you to set the right mindset about anything. There are times you act and you don't understand your actions. You will understand your irrational behavior if you read this book.

7.THINK AND GROW RICH by NAPOLEON HILL.

I know most of you have heard about this book.
However, I'm sure most of you have just heard about it but never read it. This book has helped a lot of people become and develop a millionaire mindset.
For you to act like or be a millionaire in 2020, you need to read THINK AND GROW RICH.

8. 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by STEPHEN COVEY.

One of the lessons you shall be learning from this book is SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE PRO-ACTIVE.
They don't blame circumstances for their mistakes.
They stand up and make things right.
This book will help you develop a new insight to becoming a better version of yourself as a successful person.

9. RICH DAD POOR DAD by ROBERT KIYOSAKI.

I know a lot of you must have heard about RICH DAD POOR DAD,you probably might have read about it but forgotten its lessons. This book helps to give a different perspective about EDUCATION AND WEALTH.
A story of an individual with two different dads and how each dad influences him with WEALTH AND EDUCATION.

And lastly;

10.RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON by GEORGE S.CLASON

This book is one of the most populous books in history and has helped a lot of people acquire new mindsets towards wealth.
RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON is just one of those books in history a scholar,business owner or any individual should not do without reading....

These books I can promise you, if you consume them in 2020,you shall have a different story to tell.
Do not read the summaries, read the whole book and gain new insights to LIFE

I need this to upgrade my mind
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Smug4real(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2020
danilmo:

Biko which one Dangote read?

hmm
It seems you are one of those people who believes the story some motivational speakers in Nigeria tell about Dangote. Some go as far as saying he is uneducated... Anytime I hear that, I laugh in Spanish.
I'm sure you erroneously think he doesn't read.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Smug4real(m): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2020
DivineGrace123:
Nice. I have read number 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. I will try to read 3, 4 and 10. Reading good books is really important. It keeps the mind sharp. It can also help to boost one's self-esteem. Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary. Thank you for sharing.
I've read 6,9&10.
Please Which of them on the list is (are) downloadable?
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by omoyankee3(m): 3:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Antifragile by Nicholas Nassim Taleb
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by oboy81: 4:06am On Jan 06, 2020
czarina:
www.pdfdrive.com

You may not find all though but it's a great resource for popular books.
I can't seem to use the site, nothing is clicking including tue search button
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by sholay2011(m): 4:07am On Jan 06, 2020
A Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Which one Cosmas Maduka read?
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by czarina(f): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2020
oboy81:

I can't seem to use the site, nothing is clicking including tue search button
Really? It could be from your phone. Restart and try again. The site always opens.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Pharmakins: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2020
Wow,,thanks a lot for this eye opener, I'm gonna start laying ma hands on those books one after the other.

MTN SME DATA SERVICE
1gb @ #450
2gb @ #800
3gb @ #1300
4gb @#1800
5gb @ #2000
10gb @ #4,800

9Mobile
UPDATED PRICE LIST

1.0GB - #580
2.0GB - #1060
1.5GB - #820
3.0GB - #1540
5.0GB- #2500
10.0GB-#4900

AIRTEL DATA
1.5GB ⇒ ₦1000
4.5GB ⇒ ₦1900
6GB ⇒ ₦2350
12GB ⇒ ₦4600

�It is hard to find a few people who would believe in you, but when you find them, hold them tight and treat them right.�
_�Guaranteed with the best service_

GLO HEAVY DATA USER PACKAGE
Shared SME. Reliable and Legitimate

⏱3Months Plan
✅ 56GB ⇒₦12,300
✅ 100GB ⇒₦18,500
✅ 200GB ⇒₦33,500
✅ 500GB ⇒₦65,000
✅ 1TB ⇒₦120,000

⏱1Month Plan
✅ 13GB ⇒₦2,500
✅ 15.6GB⇒₦3,000
✅ 22GB ⇒₦4,400
✅ 28GB ⇒₦4,900
✅ 45GB ⇒₦8,000
✅ 58GB ⇒₦10,200
✅ 94GB ⇒₦15,500
✅ 112GB ⇒₦18,500
✅ 142GB ⇒₦20,500
✅ 200GB ⇒₦30,500

```We are here to stay.�```
Thank you for your patronage..

Call/WhatsApp : 08102772189

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / The Lover Next Door II