Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States (1940 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / US. Military Unsuccessfully Targeted Second Iranian Official / Iranian Official Drops Bombshell:Obama Secretly Gave Citizenship To 2500 Iranian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by obembet(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
"The Israelis and Americans have committed a blatant crime at odds with all international regulations and laws and they should rest assured that they will receive a tough response," he promised.

Spokesperson for Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, Brigadier-General Ramezan Sharif, has said the United States and Israel will have their momentary joy turned into mourning over the murder of its commander, General Kaseem Soleimani.

Soleimani and an Iraqi ally were struck down at the Baghdad Airport on Thursday.

The US say it was a decisive defence action, claiming the IRGC commander was planning attacks on American citizens in Iraq.

"Certainly the momentary joy of the Americans and Zionists will not last long and will turn into mourning," Sharif said.

"The Israelis and Americans have committed a blatant crime at odds with all international regulations and laws and they should rest assured thatt hey will receive a tough response," he promised.

Iran has always seen Israel as a key enemy, a representation of its hatred for the US in the Middle-East.

It has also blamed the Jewish state for attacks on its territory.

Sharif said although IRGC members are currently in mourning, "their determination to take revenge on the usurper Zionist and criminal America will be greater".

He added that the IRGC will "begin a new chapter" after the death of Soleimani and that there are many eager to carry on his legacy.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/03/you-will-mourn-soon-iranian-official-tells-israel-united-states

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Davash222(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran can't do more than a dead rat!!

11 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by healthserve(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
We will start picking all leaders of Iran one by one. No worry

3 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Officialgarri: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
I stand with IRAN angry

2 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Its getting messy!
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by healthserve(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I stand with IRAN angry

You will be next. Insha Amin

Cc AdaJesus

7 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Davash222(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I stand with IRAN angry
You go soon tire. Na una dey give Iran unnecessary morale. Don't worry, US and Israel would soon turn Iran to dumping site.

6 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by obembet(f): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
I pity Africans

1 Like

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Sibrah: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why do they bring Christianity into any of their agony?

Supremacists strike they term them Christians, Satanists strike they say it is Christians, Trump dealt with them they say it is Israel. What is their problem with Christians?

4 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ehm let's not forget ahmedinajjad
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by healthserve(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
How times have changed. Even Saudi doesn't react with hatred towards Israel. Thank God for providing the tool, Iran whose joint desire of nations has united Israel, The world and Saudi
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by healthserve(m): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Ehm let's not forget ahmedinajjad

Is that dude still alive
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
healthserve:

Is that dude still alive
Yes o. Never forget he has nuclear heads. Na because of that guy US been calm down all this while. Anyhow sha if you get bitcoin go sell am o. Cyber attack has started already.

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Maxymilliano(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Trump would always be a one man squad.

Like he rightly put, “In reality, they’re not after me, they’re after you. I’m just in the way”

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Nukilia: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
When people decide to keep the world burning with hatred.
Say not to state sponsored terrorism undecided
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by PointZerom: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chest beaters.
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by healthserve(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Yes o. Never forget he has nuclear heads. Na because of that guy US been calm down all this while. Anyhow sha if you get bitcoin go sell am o. Cyber attack has started already.

Hahaha cyber attacks. That's weak. I think say Iran go invade new york

4 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by dimexy247(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
US, get ready to bleed
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Zuorom: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran is irrational, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Righteousness89(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Iran Barking as Usual!

Nothing will happen!

The Worst they can do is to Try to Strike Isreal.
And they can't do it alone. They will try it with the help of Russia, Sudan, Lebanon, etc
That will be the End of Iran!!
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by wingmanIII: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hahahaha hahahahahahaha.
Israel has been annihilating top Iran scientists and leaders from time immemorial.
Iran's retaliation no pass hezbollah rockets.
Trust Israel if Iran try anything they will get it back tenfold. Animals!

2 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by blasted12: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
I stand with IRAN angry
Me too. May God bless the Islamic republic of Iran. Amen
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by telkevog(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Fulfillment of Bible prophecy loading...! Brace up everybody, the Anglo-Amerian dual(last) World Power will soon be destroyed by not any other world power, but by God's Kingdom(Daniel 2:44).
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by dahdah: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
That was how our forefathers was minding their businesses when you guys started the WW1 and WW2.
Please anyone close to Lai Mohammed should tell him not to say anything on Iran Vs US matter cos I trust the minister he can come out and say Nigeria will help Iran fight Us

4 Likes

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by nomenclature(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
You guys just boast for nothing, you think Iran is your shithole country
Davash222:
Iran can't do more than a dead rat!!
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by THUNDER4real(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
I hope Nigerian government will be neutral, let them not support any side.....Nothing concern us, let them go and fight their war and leave Africa alone.
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by simplyshade: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
dahdah:
That was how our forefathers was minding their businesses when you guys started the WW1 and WW2.
Please anyone close to Lai Mohammed should tell him not to say anything on Iran Vs US matter cos I trust the minister he can come out and say Nigeria will help Iran fight Us
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Danzakidakura(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
THUNDER4real:
I hope Nigerian government will be neutral, let them not support any side.....Nothing concern us, let them go and fight their war and leave Africa alone.
like you dont know a Muslim man buhari will openly support Iran, even now they have started to protest in northern Nigeria here.
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by TrajansKong: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
telkevog:
Fulfillment of Bible prophecy loading...! Brace up everybody, the Anglo-Amerian dual(last) World Power will soon be destroyed by not any other world power, but by God's Kingdom(Daniel 2:44).

Typical Naija Christian. Hoping, wishing and praying for the whole world to die in fire to secure his seat in Heaven beside Baba Jesu.

No Love.

Everything na business. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Hamas Miscalculate Israel's Resposnse? / Full Text Of Barack Obama's Speech to the Muslim World In Cairo / Gambia President Marries 22-year Old Ghanaian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.