Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States (1946 Views)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / US. Military Unsuccessfully Targeted Second Iranian Official / Iranian Official Drops Bombshell:Obama Secretly Gave Citizenship To 2500 Iranian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by 1shortblackboy: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
I stand with IRAN angry
who are u
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by joyandfaith: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2020
telkevog:
Fulfillment of Bible prophecy loading...! Brace up everybody, the Anglo-Amerian dual(last) World Power will soon be destroyed by not any other world power, but by God's Kingdom(Daniel 2:44).

I think kings of north and south are preparing for final battle. Dan 11:44,45. king south-angloamerica world power. identity of king of north is yet to be known.
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by telkevog(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2020
joyandfaith:

I think kings of north and south are preparing for final battle. Dan 11:44,45. king south-angloamerica world power. identity of king of north is yet to be known.
Russia definitely is the King of the North, and they have already taken the side of Iran against U.S.
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by thundafire: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Ehm let's not forget ahmedinajjad
dat short nimp he caused most of der problems but why is Khomeini dat wasn't elected but given a supreme leader role have such enormous power while president just sits and carry orders from him
Re: You Will Mourn Soon, Iranian Official Tells Israel, United States by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
dahdah:
That was how our forefathers was minding their businesses when you guys started the WW1 and WW2.
Please anyone close to Lai Mohammed should tell him not to say anything on Iran Vs US matter cos I trust the minister he can come out and say Nigeria will help Iran fight Us
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slovenia Elects First Black Mayor In Eastern Europe / Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / Today Is Memorial Day In The United States Lets Appreciate Their Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.