Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues (1118 Views)

App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN / Is It True That Those Who Registered For BVN Automatically Have NIN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good Evening, I opened a new account for this, I have to be honest with you guys, I need help, OK, it goes like this, I was into scamming people, I opened a fake account with a fake name, when the BVN enrolment came about years ago, I enrolled into the BVN with that name, it was completely different from my real name. Then the account was blocked and I had to quit scamming. Now I want to use my own account and I can't enroll into BVN anymore. I need help guys please what do I do

PS. I've done name changes countless times, I can't even go to the bank because I'll be arrested, any banker in the house? Please help me, I'm a lady
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by dimexy247(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Report yourself to the nearest police station. Imagine that useless annoying statement you made, "you're into scamming people" and you're even bold to say it. What's this world turning into?

You also said "the account was blocked and you had to quit scamming" meaning if the account wasn't blocked, you would have continued scamming innocent people

And please don't ask me to help you? Even if I want to, I won't. Law of karma is upon you sis.

#Scammer

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by RealLordZeus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please help me, I'm a lady
What are supposed to do with the above statement?
If u like, be a child

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by czarina(f): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
RealLordZeus:

What are supposed to do with the above statement?
If u like, be a child
I was waiting for this

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
BVNHELP:
Good Evening, I opened a new account for this, I have to be honest with you guys, I need help, OK, it goes like this, I was into scamming people, I opened a fake account with a fake name, when the BVN enrolment came about years ago, I enrolled into the BVN with that name, it was completely different from my real name. Then the account was blocked and I had to quit scamming. Now I want to use my own account and I can't enroll into BVN anymore. I need help guys please what do I do

PS. I've done name changes countless times, I can't even go to the bank because I'll be arrested, any banker in the house? Please help me, I'm a lady
The beauty of tech, just go to the bank and you will be arrested. If na police if you are lucky you will bribe your way out but if na efcc, just own up your crime and do plea bargain so your sins are forgiven with lesser punishment
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nicklaus619(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Bro the harsh truth is that any day you walk into any bank and do a biometric, your old info will pop up and you will be arrested ASAP
What am I even saying, you deserve anything your getting now, crime Doesn't pay

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by ken6488(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
BVNHELP:

when i thought i have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Jidezz: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
OP... May Thunder fire you there.... Oloriburuku

I want to tell you something... You will never go unpunished.... The tears of the people you have scammed their hard earned money will strike back at you.

You will never prosper in life.... Your life will be worthless... Anything you use that money to do... You will never succeed.

You will die untimely....I wish you fatal accident

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jidezz:

I want to tell you something... You will never go unpunished.... The tears of the people you have scammed their hard earned money will strike back at you.

You will never prosper in life.... Your life will be worthless... Anything you use that money to do... You will never succeed.

You're mad, Thunder strike you dead this minute. You shall never live to see tomorrow, Accident will be your portion. Your whole generation will pass away and they'll never be remembered Amen
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Jidezz: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
You're mad, Thunder strike you dead this minute. You shall never live to see tomorrow, Accident will be your portion. Your whole generation will pass away and they'll never be remembered Amen

I know you are a SCAMMER and I know you are not a lady... Even if yOu are.... I will place this curse on you..so far you have brought pain and agony on the life others.. May all that you mentioned above be your portion.....The land you are standing on will fight against you.

I will not extend it to your generation cos I don't have anything against them.....

I will put it to you again. you will be crushed to death.... You will never enjoy this space called life..... Vultures will eat your body.... Termites will feast on you....May your organs fail you real soon... You will be caught real soon... You will be stoned and spat on.....your burial will be disturbed by rain.... You will be a thing of the past real soon... You will never be remembered for anything good.

You will never succeed in life no matter how hard you try.....so shall it be.

Write down today's date....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by SKhanmi: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
That escalated quite fast.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by verifiablefacts: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
SKhanmi:
real fast

but good
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by verifiablefacts: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
SKhanmi:
real fast

but good
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by aminusodiq(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
angry grin drama everywia
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Tab4kids(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
The blood of the innocent people u scam has caught up with you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by MrBONE2(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020

grin

Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by 9jaunite: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jidezz:

Calm down. U are not God to proclaim statement into someone's life. U are just a mere mortal who also has a past.

He who is without a sin should cast a stone.

Change is constant. People do change. People repent So take it easy .
Re: Please Help Me With My BVN. I Have Issues by Flexzy360(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cheers to ur stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8.3 5G Specification And Price / Xaomi Redmi 9 Vs Tecno Canon 15 / Things I Don't Like About The Samsung Galaxy A12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.