Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action (63136 Views)

Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by favour32(m): 6:19am On Jan 04, 2020
PeaceGord:

We Nairalanders do.

You're warped!
Na only am nai be nairalan nor add the d.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Triangles1(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2020
crownthanks:

You are foolish, what hv yu ever done to save any man in your life. Hav yu ever thought about this

I can fee your pains but I can't help you
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by favour32(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2020
It is too late to cry when the head is off.
Gbemi for keep quiet as we know.
Wetin she even mean with all this talk go here,talk go there?
When your brother dey hala where you dey dey slumber?
You wan do like boss!
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Cantonese: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2020
ruffDiamond:
Gbemi the nose picker illiterate is sorely a sporty intimacy gadget for amaechi ..she got no IQ to contribute intelligently to national discourse in any meaningful capacity... just a one night stand for Lion of Ubima

And she served in the national assembly. She presently is a minister. You when get IQ how far? You sound like "a one night stand" for all those aboki when dey do man yansh.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Femeto: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Aunty Ruka ori yin ko pé ma. Disowned child. Am sure she is happy with everything happening she only chose to bring up a statement to mislead some people.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by awa(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Ma you could have continued keeping silent on the issue. Obviously, you thought it was all about your brother Sariki Jnr but unfortunately it might get to you one day. Injury to one is injury to all. Doing the right at first is the right thing at all times. Politics come and go and family remain shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Leeprince: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2020
Iranu
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by chivic100(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Gracealone:
Demolition of structures belonging to people with opposing political views is APC's style - like El-rufai, like Obaseki, like AbdulRazaq....
and you forget to add ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Great2017: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2020
TrueNigerian300:
We are always too emotional when it comes to our judgement as people. We pretend to show sympathy when we shouldn't and this affect our judgement. Now, on the demolition of the said property/land the Governor said the land belongs to government and has been designated to be used for community purpose since 1970 but was hijacked by the late Saraki.
The question intelligent people should be asking is that does the land truly belong to the government or Saraki? If it belong to Saraki where is the CofO? According to the Governor the occupant does not have the CofO.

So for the fools wailing Bukola was Governor for 8 years and another 8 years by proxy why didn't they get the CofO through out this period? They never believe power will change hands their believe is that they will be in power for forever. Even ordinary Nigerians fight the government over land when they have the CofO not to talk of the Saraki family. Why the wailing all over the place why cant they go to court with their proof

I don't understand what is wrong with us as people we pretend to use good intention as an excuse not to do the right things. Now let us assume the late Saraki was a good Samaritan to Kwarans does not mean he should not be prosecuted if guilty?

Finally, I don't know who is saying the truth here either the Governor or the Sarakis but it seems the Governor could be right because I don't see how hard this is if they have the CofO. I don't care if this witch hunt or not as far as the land belong to the government then it should be taken back.If it truly belongs to the Sarakis let them go to court and present their case and the court should hold the government responsible for some reasonable damages it has caused the family.

Use your brain and stop being emotional with everything fellow Nigerians. Too many foolish people everywhere is the reason Nigeria is where it is today.
Mr. 'Objectivity', if you must come to equity, you must come with clean hands. If I may ask, is this the only property without a CoO in Ilorin or Kwara? If you cannot boldly say 'yes', then, the governor's action will be perceived by any reasonable person as a personal vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by PeaceGord: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2020
favour32:

Na only am nai be nairalan nor add the d.

You sabi
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Wasky101: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2020
NoSidonLook:
the demolition was uncalled for

Its just an old building for old folks.
You claim to be serving the people, yet you are destroying their livelihood just because you want to get back at your political enemy.

This demolition wouldn't even hurt Oloye Saraki one bit...rather he would use it to gain sympathy from the masses...stupid move by the rascal governor

Even if you wanted to demolish it for something worthwile, atleast do it through a legal process and not this rascal style

angry
One day some will build on your land, we see how you take it
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Wettoid123: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Women with their greediness you work against your brother sarak just because of your political ambition with that single act you created a vacuum in the saraki dynasty these gave room for internal division within your family so the bond was no longer there.
So madam senator stop complaining it is the type of politics you played initially.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Centcanada: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
I don't want to say anything before until you say something but I thank God you have say something now. This is just the beginning. Had it been ur father is alive, he will lay courses on you because u betrayed ur brother and join the Fulani jihadist to remove him from office (Seat) and you re now a leader in kwara state but you have forgotten that he that dine with the devil ought to use long spoon. I pity u! This is just the beginning. Go and beg your brother for forgiveness and know the way forward because APC are party set to islamize Nigeria. Come and beat me.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by EdiskyHarry: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2020
violence and APC is like 5 and 6
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Glorygrace(f): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2020
I remember old women trooping in front of our house on their way to ile arugbo in ilorin in the 90's just to collect N50 and trek back over a long distance.

It is a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Ugonna62: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Gracealone:
Demolition of structures belonging to people with opposing political views is APC's style - like El-rufai, like Obaseki, like AbdulRazaq....
but they forgot that power is transient
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
mushystuff:

The governor is not right to confiscate or destroy property without the due process of law. The occupants or owners should have been invited through court summons to show better title and proof that the property belonged to them. Where they are unable to do so, the court will rule in favor of the state to take possession. That is how a sane, democratic society works.

I don't know how some of you have become so used to violence and lawlessness of government that you uphold even clear illegal actions as correct! Her letter indicates that she expected that issues about that property would pass through proper process and that suffices. The public space is not the court where she or her family have to prove anything.
This is not true. All lands by default belong to the state govt. If the state comes for your land, it is beholden on you to show the proper documents and where they still insist on taking the land without due compensation, you approach the courts.
FYI, the state may even decide to take over your land in overriding public interest. In such case, what is next is for you to be adequately compensated. There's no need for the state to approach a court to seize control of land.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2020
fairfora:
I know the place too. I schooled in ilorin. Old people used to gather there to eat amala, collect stipends in those days.I wouldn't know if it's still the case now. Maybe the new administration wants to use the place for a different thing and I think they should have applied wisdom in handling the matter. Kwarans are simply paying baba oloye's good deeds back with hatred. Too bad. I've learnt to understand that, situations could change anytime. We should be careful how we act
Good deeds how? How is turning the commonwealth of a state to private pocket and establishing charity for a pittance out of it a good deed?

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by olenyi: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
shocked Bukola Saraki may be corrupt but we all know that ile arugbo was demolished to settle personal score, kudos to Gbemi. In charlie puth voice '...how can we not talk about family when family is all that we've got...'

Whiz khalifa bro.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by masaric: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
Continue crying we postive kwaran do not cares,where are u when ur family turned our assets and funds into ur properties, am not happy while begun with that first..
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by shugabasbn: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
Sorry Ruka, demolition of Ile Arugbo is not for personal scores but a necessary actions to liberate Kwara from the bondage. The house is neither your family house nor a resident home but it is your father's spiritual house where many atrocities are committed. That is where many women and men even the whole state destiny bn hanged.
Hope u remembered that AbdulRasaq is also Ilorin guy, so Oju ju oju lo.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Wisdom5878: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2020
see blew
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by bolayei: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2020
I remember how a lot of people used to visit and wait outside Saraki's father's house in surulere for help. He was a good man

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by joefelin2345: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2020
My dear Senator, sorry the deeds has been done. The family should just look for another land preferably not too far from the city n build a more modern 'Ile Arugbo' to preserve the memory of Papa Oloye, Saraki, Saraki eyan. Just leave everything to Almighty Allah but watch your back Madam.For me, I stand for politics without bitterness - 08023001226
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by ruffDiamond: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Cantonese:

And she served in the national assembly. She presently is a minister. You when get IQ how far? You sound like "a one night stand" for all those aboki when dey do man yansh.
see confirmed otondo nitwit..I insist gbemi is brainless debutante simple!Na today we dey see brainless bimbo like the habitual nose picker gbemi (she on live camera picking her nose with her multicolored fore finger on TV some years back!) occupying ministerial or whatever quota system position u mentioned?? nonsense, reason ur country remains backward in almost every everything!I'm sure u would gladly swallow the cum amaechi dumps into Gbemi wiiide pussy while still ramming away on top of her, won't u?asslicker?Ode!
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Seventy7kings: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
olenyi:

Whiz khalifa bro.
yeah bro

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Reference(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Funny woman.... but to be honest this is exactly what is wrong with the ruling class and Nigerians in general. The inability to seperate self from office, the personalisation of government, institutions, projects and processes, systems and ideologies.

What we often fail to understand is that when an individual aspires to lead, it is a call to sacrifice... of ones personal interests for the common good or for an idea or for the effective workings of an institution. But we are so enmeshed in sentiments that we just cannot bring ourselves to the point of true sacrifice that real leadership requires.

By her avtions what she really means is that she cannot see herself oppose whatever her late father stood for even if it was not in the interest of the citizens of that domain. What she means going forward is that her family ties will ensure her children can act against the law and never get prosecuted. What she means was that she only joined the APC to get 'SOMEONE' out rather that get 'SOMETHING NEW' in. That is not leadership.

Just sorry for her and the vast majority of Nigerians who think they have leaders. That is why when folks here tear themselves apart for specific individuals whom they think they know I just laugh because I cannot think of any individual citizen of this country who has benefitted from real leadership since independence. None.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Kingrefreshed: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Ndibunna:

Fullstop

Full stop! STOP! Here it is finished!!!
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Cantonese: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
ruffDiamond:
see confirmed otondo nitwit..I insist gbemi is brainless debutante simple!Na today we dey see brainless bimbo like the habitual nose picker gbemi (she on live camera picking her nose with her multicolored fore finger on TV some years back!) occupying ministerial or whatever quota system position u mentioned?? nonsense, reason ur country remains backward in almost every everything!I'm sure u would gladly swallow the cum amaechi dumps into Gbemi wiiide pussy while still ramming away on top of her, won't u?asslicker?Ode!

That's the best English you can ever understand. Completely exhibiting your total lack of manners and improper upbringing. Simply a complete vagabond on the loose displaying the jungle life that is in you. MUNTULA.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Yebosola(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Well spoken madam. But no reference was made to the ownership of the said land and it's master plan.

U get sense die!!! EOD,no sentiments,any other epistle is over the bar.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action by Mopolchi: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
shocked Bukola Saraki may be corrupt but we all know that ile arugbo was demolished to settle personal score, kudos to Gbemi. In charlie puth voice '...how can we not talk about family when family is all that we've got...'
Not Charlie Puth but Wiz Khalifa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.