Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B (477 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B by MrSurd: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Controversies surrounding World War 3 have been sparked after the United States launched an attack that killed a top Iranian military leader, with experts warning that the strike could spark a region-wide war with Iran and its allies.
Late on Thursday, the Pentagon confirmed that President Donald Trump authorized a military strike at the Baghdad, Iraq, airport that killed Major-General Qassem Soleimani, who was seen as the second most powerful man in Iran.
The killing sent shockwaves across the world, leading many to speak out against the attack and for Iran to vow retribution.
Well, because of this American rapper, Cardi B says, President Donald Trump has made a dump move, and she’s filing for a Nigerian Citizenship.
She took to her Twitter page and tweeted,
”Naaaaa these memes are fuckin but shit ain’t no joke ! Specially being from New York .Its sad this man is putting Americans live in danger.Dumbest move Trump did till date …I’m filing for my Nigerian citizenship. “

See tweet below

https://knaija.com/2020/01/03/i-am-getting-my-nigeria-citizenship-cardi-b/

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
People dey run comot, you wan run enter.
This jazz kakaraka o.

Re: I Am Getting My Nigeria Citizenship- Cardi B by Enwhen(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lolssss.....

Make just try am abeg... Na SARS go welcome am, before police go call her olosho inside cell

(1) (Reply)

.. / Bbnaija’s Tacha Set To Join Nollywood And Release New Song With Slim Case / Stop Stressing Yourself Over Your Spouse When He Cheat"-yoruba Woman Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.