Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship (1102 Views)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by chibaby1985(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
US rap star, Cardi B, has condemned the killing of Iran commander, Qassem Soleimani.

On Friday, a US airstrike killed Revolutionary Guard General, Soleimani, who is head of the elite Quds Force, at Baghdad International Airport.

The strike also killed Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of the Iran-backed militia, Popular Mobilization Forces, which recently stormed the US embassy in Baghdad.

In her reaction, Carbi B said President Donald Trump has put the lives of his citizens in danger.

She tweeted: “It’s sad this man is putting Americans lives in danger. Dumbest move (by) Trump did till date. I’m filing for my Nigerian citizenship.”

Meanwhile, the UN says another world war was possible if leaders failed to exercise restraint.

The world body, in a terse statement, on Friday said: “Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, has consistently advocated for de-escalation in the Gulf.

He is deeply concerned with the recent escalation.

“This is a moment in which leaders must exercise maximum restraint. The world cannot afford another war in the Gulf.”

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in his explanation, said President Trump ordered the take out of Soleimani to protect Americans.

Pompeo stated that the action was to disrupt an “imminent attack” that could have cost American lives in the Middle East region.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/01/nigerians-are-happy-as-cardi-b-is.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Oluwaphemite(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2020
What's she coming to do, is it to compete with NairaMarley?
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by bluebay(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
There are far better country to even go to. Rather than Nigeria... I think she's just whining you people.
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by chibaby1985(f): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2020
bluebay:
There are far better country to even go to. Rather than Nigeria... I think she's just whining you people.
She mean am na... She said she aren't JOKING
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
chibaby1985:
She mean am na... She said she aren't JOKING
Mehn, this your grammar na wa o.

Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by chibaby1985(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Mehn, this your grammar na wa o.
Mr. Grammar... Check out CardiB's shu
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2020
chibaby1985:
Mr. Grammar... Check out CardiB's shu
She said "Shit ain't no joke" , not "Shit aren't no joke" or "I aren't joking" .

Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by adeife19(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

She said "Shit ain't no joke" , not "Shit aren't no joke" or "I aren't joking" .
nah too check person grama you come do for here bah thunder fire you there
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by chibaby1985(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

Stop decieving ya sef... She said its instead of it's... Deal with that oga grammar
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by chibaby1985(f): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2020
There are lots to be corrected in her speech but we don't care anyways... It's just that you have a low mind... Grow up nigga
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2020
chibaby1985:
There are lots to be corrected in her speech but we don't care anyways... It's just that you have a low mind... Grow up nigga
Hey grown up woman, if you can't deal with a simple joke, then what the heck are you doing on a forum of this sort? Don't you have a sense of humor? Looking at that picture alone should make this pass off as a joke. I wasn't trying to insult you or make you seem retarded for making an obvious grammatical error. It's a shame you had to take that seriously when it clearly spelt no harm, this speaks volume about you. Again, if you can't deal with a simple joke, then what are you doing on a forum of this sort?
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2020
adeife19:
nah too check person grama you come do for here bah thunder fire you there
That thunder nor gree near my side o. Be like e don dey locate im sender o.
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by adeife19(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

That thunder nor gree near my side o. Be like e don dey locate im sender o.
the thunder never divert oh nah still that thunder go fire you and your papa #motherfucker
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
adeife19:
the thunder never divert oh nah still that thunder go fire you and your papa #motherfucker
Na person way give you phone I blame.
Re: Nigerians Are Happy As Cardi B Is Filing For Nigeria Citizenship by Uzomacharles: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]I dey laugh her... She go com suffer 4 Naija ;DI dey laugh her... She go com suffer 4 Naija

(1) (Reply)

Ariane Grande Leads Best Dressed Stars At The Just Concluded Grammy Award / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala!!! / Olamide Partners Seyi Tinubu To Donate Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.