Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar (608 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Big Nyash On IG, Says Good Night / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar by Samludas07(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Daughter of Billionaire and Nigerian ace disc jockey, Dj Cuppy has revealed why she has remained single for so long.

Within the past few months, the “Gelato” singer has been spotted with several good looking men and this made fans to conclude that she must have a man in her life.

However, to the shock of fans, she revealed that she is still very much single and ready to mingle. The reason for staying was not revealed by Cuppy but fans were hoping she would get into a relationship soon.

A female fan, still in awe that a woman like Cuppy would still be single. Dj Cuppy responded saying she’s single because good men are scarce these days.

See the tweet below:
https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1212831786503409666

SOURCE: http://ludassocial.com/2020/01/dj-cuppy-reveals-why-she-has-remained-single-for-so-long-says-good-men-are-scarce/

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
We are plenty o, girls are not just looking at the right direction
Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar by GraGra247(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lies!! Hyper rich, very successful Anthony Joshua's are very scare.

Wealthy African women peg their standards far above limits when they're searching for men.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reveals Why She Has Remained Single For So Long, Says Good Men Are Scar by ghettokid1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
I'm available x5 call me i'm available 082546257946

(1) (Reply)

Why NFVCB Suspends Sugar Rush From Showing In Cinemas / See New Cross Dresser / Exbbnaija Nina Reveal How She Will Announce Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.