Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I’m Filling For My Nigerian Citizenship’- Cardi B Reacts To Killing Of Soleimani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Filling For My Nigerian Citizenship’- Cardi B Reacts To Killing Of Soleimani (478 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Filling For My Nigerian Citizenship’- Cardi B Reacts To Killing Of Soleimani by eric12345: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Cardi B reacts to killing of General Soleimani by US government saying ‘I’m filling for my Nigerian citizenship’....

American rapper, Cardi B has reacted to the death of Qasem Soleimani, the commander of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force Unit who was killed in a United States airstrike ordered by President Donald Trump.

The Iranian general and his deputy Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, were among those killed in the attack at Baghdad International Airport on Friday, January 3, 2020.

Shortly after the news, Iranian President, Hasan Rouhani announced that they will be avenging the death of its Revolutionary Guards commander Qasem Soleiman and others killed in the attack ordered by President Donald Trump.

While it’s being speculated online that Iran will retaliate by attacking New York City first, American rapper, Cardi B has taken to Twitter to react in fear and condemned the attack ordered by President Donald Trump.

The 27-year-old mother of one who was recently in Lagos, Nigeria, also announced in her tweet that she is filling for her Nigerian citizenship.

She wrote: ‘Naaaaa these memes are fuckin but shit ain’t no joke ! Specially being from New York .Its sad this man is putting Americans live in danger.Dumbest move Trump did till date …I’m filing for my Nigerian citizenship.’

latest news

More>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/
Re: I’m Filling For My Nigerian Citizenship’- Cardi B Reacts To Killing Of Soleimani by profstar(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: I’m Filling For My Nigerian Citizenship’- Cardi B Reacts To Killing Of Soleimani by Dikegodspower(m): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2020
imagine rubbish.. woman wey de use two hand de piece no de reason well. why

(1) (Reply)

Stop Stressing Yourself Over Your Spouse When He Cheat"-yoruba Woman Advices / Kobe Bryant Death: NTSB Releases Investigative Update / Pastor Enenche Sprinkles Anointed Water On Army Officers To Deal With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.