Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. (42042 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
American hip-hop star and mother of one, Cardi B, has revealed she might be kicking off the process to file for a Nigerian Citizenship as soon as possible.

Recall Cardi had the time of her life when she visited the West-African Country in December 2019 and she’s had nothing but positive reviews about the people and the country and it seems she may return anytime soon.

Her tweet reads ;

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cardi-b-hints-at-filing-for-nigerian-citizenship/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
This move comes just a day after Ludacris got granted citizenship of Gabon. It seems Africa is the new focus for most black americans or Americans in general now

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
cardinachi

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why wouldn't she? The amount she raked in Ghana didn't near half of what she made here in Nigeria. Come back soon jare and make more money to add to what is left after buying the recent mansion and get another one in Abuja.

By the way, African-Americans are thronging Ghana and some other african countries already, in their moves to return to their roots, as sponsored by Ghanaian government. Who can guess why none of them could think of Nigeria, despite her position and relevance in Africa and the world over?

An american rapper ludacris became a citizenship of gabon recently , more to come

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers
says an idiot wh doesn’t know there is a strip club in ikeja Lagos

300 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
fairfora:
Why wouldn't she? The amount she raked in Ghana didn't near half of what she made here in Nigeria. Come back soon jare and make more money to add to what is left after buying the recent mansion and get another one in Abuja.

By the way, African-Americans are thronging Ghana and some other african countries already, in their moves to return to their roots, as sponsored by Ghanaian government. Who can guess why none of them could think of Nigeria, despite her position and relevance in Africa and the world over?

An american rapper ludacris became a citizenship of gabon recently , more to come

They are also coming to Nigeria on the same Quest. Youtube is your friend. They only go to Ghana to identify with slave trade but end up choosing the country they feel comfy with just like Ludacris went to Ghana for the same purpose but ended up choosing Gabon. Now CardiB wants to Choose Nigeria. Everyone with their choice

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Netanya(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
is it not Nigeria again, cardi b will get it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by chukwukapromise(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Make me and Her just kuku do Exchange.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tetehjewels:
This move comes just a day after Ludacris got granted citizenship of Gabon. It seems Africa is the new focus for most black americans or Americans in general now

Because of two people? undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:

Because of two people? undecided

Youtube is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians love her.

I do too smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Ryocaj(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
ngsoundin:
says an idiot wh doesn’t know there is a strip club in ikeja Lagos
Countless strip clubs in Lagos.. both Island n Mainland..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Maxymilliano(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

I'm not surprised, she probably thought the luxurious route carved for her during the one week visit to Nigeria is everything about the country. We are crazier than Iran sef.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cardi B came to Nigeria, ate the legendary naija jollof and since then, 9ja has been like her second home, now she's coming back as a Nigerian citizenship.
Can't say the same for our noisy neighbors that made her purge.

This should end any argument on who makes the best jollof....And besides After pronouncing Cardi B as “Kede B” Ghanaians thought she would choose Ghana?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
She is welcome, Let her claim katsina.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by emeijeh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
vic17:
She is welcome, Let her claim katsina.
Or Borno

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tetehjewels:

They are also coming to Nigeria on the same Quest. Youtube is your friend. They only go to Ghana to identify with slave trade but end up choosing the country they feel comfy with just like Ludacris went to Ghana for the same purpose but ended up choosing Gabon. Now CardiB wants to Choose Nigeria. Everyone with their choice
But you saw where I mentioned that Ghana set up a programme for the return of blacks in the diaspora...what's the difference in what I said? Maybe you decided to harp on the remaining part of my comment where I asked people to guess why the same people didn't choose to be Nigerian citizens instead...because slave trade was also massively witnessed by Nigeria, especially Lagos and calabar ports of no return. Stevie wonder first moved to ghana years back, ahead of others who are mow thronging the country.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Cardi B came to Nigeria, ate the legendary naija jollof and since then, 9ja has been like her second home, now she's coming back as a Nigerian citizenship.
Can't say the same for our noisy neighbors that made her purge.

This should end any argument on who makes the best jollof....And besides After pronouncing Cardi B as “Kede B” Ghanaians thought she would choose Ghana?
dude we have alot of stripers in ghana we don't need another one you can keep this one

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2020
fairfora:
But you saw where I mentioned that Ghana set up a programme for the return of blacks in the diaspora...what's the difference in what I said? Maybe you decided to harp on the remaining part of my comment where I asked people to guess why the same people didn't choose to be Nigerian citizens instead...because slave trade was also massively witnessed by Nigeria, especially Lagos and calabar ports of no return. Stevie wonder first moved to ghana years back, ahead of others who are mow thronging the country.
I heard nigeria is doing door of return next yr how true is it?
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
haha
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
angry grin
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Even Luda Chris just got his Gabon citizenship

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Foodforthought: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2020
You wish. It's a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:22am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Keyboard warrior

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by WebSurfer(m): 1:22am On Jan 04, 2020
angry
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by staga: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2020
The year of return concept was an excellent tourism playbook by the Ghanaian govt. Lots of cash came in and many diasporans took out time to come back to their native lands. Many are doing DNA ancestry tests.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Iceking1(m): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Great
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2020
That shit right there is funny cheesy
but who send Donald Trump message sef?

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by ekaette1621: 1:26am On Jan 04, 2020
OP
YOU NO DEY SLEEP?

ABI YOU BE WINCH? grin
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by DankemzI(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Shout to Ghana tongue
We no be mate wink

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Ashawopapa001: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Cardi can we please exchange citizens? cry

I'm begging you with my African 12 inch Joy stick

I welcome you to Nigeria.... Shine your eyes o shocked

Je ma sun

I

C
U
M

I
N

P
I
S
S

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit / Wizkid Denied Visa Into London , Misses Wireless Music Festival Today / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.