Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

(photo)my 15 Months Old Son Growing Muscles Already.—linda Ikeji. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo)my 15 Months Old Son Growing Muscles Already.—linda Ikeji. (1832 Views)

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)my 15 Months Old Son Growing Muscles Already.—linda Ikeji. by DAVIDAZ: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2020
There is absolutely nothing you won’t find in the Nigerian online space. Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has come up with claims that the muscle on her 1 year old son is akin to that on a grown man, thanks to the fabulous camera angle that she has used to take a photo to create an illusion that will fool the gullible into giving thoughts to how a 1 year old could have the muscles of a grown up. You cannot blame Linda in this case because it is her career to sensationalize everything she comes across to draw the interest of people into it – checkout the photo she is talking about.

Click on the link below to see photos:

https://gistupafrica.com/my-15-months-old-son-growing-muscles-already-linda-ikeji/
Re: (photo)my 15 Months Old Son Growing Muscles Already.—linda Ikeji. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 04, 2020
And this is news....

It's no news...

She should go to slums and see kids that never tasted baby food and drank pap from birth to 15 months old. She will know what she is calling muscle is just fat and oil.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)my 15 Months Old Son Growing Muscles Already.—linda Ikeji. by Joshmodest(m): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2020
" muscles of a grown man ". what of pubic hair ?? since you want to full everybody Linda ?

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Davido Reacts After Kiddominant And Peruzzi Revealed The Song They Wrote For Him / Hushpuppi Makes DUBAI Miserable For Nigerians! 100K Nigerians Extradicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.