Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack (35948 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Priest, Felix Zakari In Kaduna (Photo) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Leo588(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2020
That is not a house but a CHURCH, what kind of a house will have such number of chairs and a hall?

They hunger and thirst for the blood of innocent believers and hide in the thin skin of herdsmen imported from.....

Nigeria is on a thin rope if the casualties pick up ARMS or retaliate. They want to submerge the middle belt to their tyrannical life.

Where on earth should a hundred men rode on motorcycles and cars that cannot be traced? Isn't this a joke or a sort of plans?
Aba Kyari will not be used to catch herdsmen but will be used on cheap and armless YAHOO BOYS

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by chozzy: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:
Every attacks now n Nigeria are being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen?

Poor journalism everywhere

Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Yet, IPOB is a terrorist organization and proscribed.

Herdsmen and Buhari are on a Mission and the Mission to ensure that only Northern Oligarchs produce the food of the nation.

They will stop at nothing to make Food their own Oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Righteousness89(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
AnanseK:

And if you don’t know them, they must be Fulani?

I pity your sense of reasoning
[/s]
If you don't know them why castigate the people who called what they saw..

This is 2020.... learn to listen more and talk less except when u hv something meaningful

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Ykc2(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

to even imagine that Kogi state declared one months holiday when Buhari came back from London hospital,I pity people who see fulani people as friends ,fulani people only showed their power in Nigeria because the indigenous hausa people allowed them to deceive them with Koran today fulani people are their masters,every emir sultan in northern Nigeria is a fulani person even down to kwara state,but their cup will full one day let's wait and see nothing last for ever

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Wisdom5878: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
see blew
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Kingrefreshed: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Shut that your fuuucking trashy gwora gwora uncircumcised mouth.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by TooMuchStuff: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Bigoted journalism everywhere in this report.
While I'm saddened by this Fulani murderous expedition in Kogi, a discerning mind like me could see the Islamic colouration of the news.

The reporter want to paint the Tawari people as Muslims all through but the people on ground that spoke to reporter were Christians. From the pictures you will Churches burnt down and Pastors killed in their sleep. Saying Imam and APC chairman who were Muslims are dead but refused to mention Christians killed is nothing but bigoted unbalanced journalism.

Bassa people are MAINLY Christians with Muslim minority in Kogi and FCT communities.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by madapcmod: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Sai Baba...in ab0ki accent
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Who attacked them before if it's not Fulani?

Or your village pple self don join?
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Samnavy: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2020
During Jonathan No Fulani herdsmen
During Obasanjo them no born them well
Why all this during Buhari
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Victorex001(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

I guess they’re perpetrated by Igbos as you and your Army General Brutai would say. Lol
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Kingrefreshed: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imam-party-chairman-among-23-killed-in-kogi-attack.html

I know this will happen. Yahaya bello traded Kogi State for fulanization. This is just the beginning! I pity those innocent people killed there. Unfortunately there's still more to come and the most unfortunate part is that the supporters of this terrorists killing people are on Nairaland here with us. You will notice it by there comments.

One day! Their blood will be spilled also. If una want make una block me as usual.

I have more than 10 accts here!!!
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Eyaah
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Roon9(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Jesus Christ! Bro your head is not correct
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by IDKadiri: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Fulani are not Hausa. [Fulaniquote author=Righteousness89 post=85483291]

If you know those who Perpetrated the wicked acts you name them..[/quote]
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Suspected to be........use your brain while typing not just your fingers .......SMH wink
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Eze2000(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Who did It? Americans I suppose.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ItooWorWor(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I know this will happen. Yahaya bello traded Kogi State for fulanization. This is just the beginning! I pity those innocent people killed there. Unfortunately there's still more to come and the most unfortunate part is that the supporters of this terrorists killing people are on Nairaland here with us. You will notice it by there comments.

One day! Their blood will be spilled also. If una want make una look me as usual.

I have more than 10 accts here!!!
As long as their madness no reach kogiwest.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Reference(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
The dry season comes and as the grass withers and and the leaves fall to the ground so the unfortunate souls of men return to the earth.....

....here we go again. For another season of pain is come.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Kingrefreshed: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
ddippset:
Reason like person we go school na.

So it has turned to a naming competition?

Name your own, I name my own?

So only Fulani herdsmen kill people in Nigeria abi?

What about community disputes?
What about armed militia?

Yes it could as well be herdsmen!

But who knows for now?

The article says "SUSPECTED" because no investigation has been done.
And the writer did not give any eye witness account.
And I know the writer wasn't at the scene of the massacre.

If this is not junk journalism then tell me what is?

Make una dey reason like educate people abeg.

Don't be foolish Ode. People like you might even be among the suspects.

Na today we know una!
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Willy123(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Kogi State taking over from Rivers State. tongue..... This what happens when you give a small boy that doesn't deserve a big shoe to wear one.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by realbest(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imam-party-chairman-among-23-killed-in-kogi-attack.html
Contradictory journalism .You said it was herdsmen without proper investigations but the lady interviewed said they communicates in Hausa.So when does herdsmen start using Hausa as their language of communication in place of their fulla native language ? Something is wrong some where .
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Willy123(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Kogi State taking over from Rivers State
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ContractKiller: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
More like stupid people everywhere who deny eyewitness evidence of the truth.
With that much stupidity, is it any wonder this country is in a mess?

helinues:

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by helinues: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
More like stupid people everywhere who deny eyewitness evidence of the truth.
With that much stupidity, is it any wonder this country is in a mess?

Wasn't surprised considering the response from this handle names contractkiller

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by emonis88: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2020
When ur governor is in cohorts with their patron, he can't do anything. Don't u see they always attack APC states cus they know the governors il do nothing.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by GMbuharii: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

A BMC
grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
We so like jumping to bias conclusions.... no time to chew before we swallow. The Governor is no different. Did we consider there was never such an attack in the community? A reasonable person would then ask why now? Locals have come to the reasonable conclusion that it was a reprisal attack. What was the first attack? The killing of some guys suspected to be kidnappers....and.... suspected to be Fulani herdsmen. Can someone explain to me what possibly made them suspect the guys were kidnappers? ... and herdsmen? To date... this has been overlooked.... including by the Governor. Has anyone even thought that the guys killed were innocent? Even in this attack... the men were communicating in Hausa.... so we jump to the conclusion... not that they were Fulani.... but they were Fulani herdsmen. All Fulani are herdsmen and all herdsmen are killers. Are soo many of us soooo shallow? We need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves if we are really moving forward in our thinking as human... or going backwards to beast mode.
The governor is making matters worse.... the root cause of the attack is the killing of the suspected kidnappers.... that he ignores... no investigation launched... but all out to bring the present attackers to justice? Matters can only get worse.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
IDKadiri:
Fulani are not Hausa. [Fulaniquote author= IDKadiripost=85483291]

If you know those who Perpetrated the wicked acts you name them..
but Fulani can speak Hausa
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by jatgod(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
I think it's IRAN that strike grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding / Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.