Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack (35958 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / Bandits Kidnap Catholic Priest, Felix Zakari In Kaduna (Photo) / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by jatgod(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
I think it's IRAN that strike
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by bigiyaro(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2020
some will plant and won't want to reap, when bello was inviting the terrorists for ruga shey una dey support am, now that dia main uncle have given visaless entry, u guys should keep calm and reap ur dividends of democracy.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by texas1990(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2020
now it's APC person that died the mumu won't talk but let it be the hopeless pdp now they will say it's buhari that kill them.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by jamiudinho(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you know those who Perpetrated the wicked acts you name them..
they are ipob and pdp members
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by yahaya1(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2020
O Allah, forgive him and elevate his station among those who are guided. Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds. Enlarge for him the grave and shed light upon him in it.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by nemynely(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2020
This senselessness will not stop until this jungle is declared the "Islamic republic of Nigeria". So I ask of the pretentious religion of peace aka Islam, what happened to the principle of "live and let live"?
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by GMbuharii: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Please tell them,

Eru 2019

Eru 2020.

Maa worry,by the time they are thru with tinubu, you will confess. grin
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ddippset(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Slynation:

Oga.... I woke up to see this news, an eyewitness said it was carried out by fulani herdsmen, suspected to be a reprisal attack been executed by the Nigerian soldiers for killing 4 fulani headsmen who are kidnappers as a result of a tip off by the people of tawani...
I don't know what your point, but shielding the fulani herdsmen won't increase your bank account financially
Am still looking for the place where the article that I read said anything about an eye witness.

All i see is suspected suspected suspected.

You people should keep sentiments aside and allow the relevant authorities investige and tell us who did it.

Stop the foolishness.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ddippset(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyk2333:

you're contradicting yourself. can't u see ur sounding dumb, they said suspected herdsmen... why attack the journalists suspected... suspected....
What is the premise for saying "suspected herdsmen?"

Was there any place in the story where they mentioned an eye witness saying it was herdsmen?

Why not just use the word armed attackers?

This is junk journalism, lazy journalism, sentimental journalism.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Slynation(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
ddippset:
Am still looking for the place where the article that I read said anything about an eye witness.

You people should keep sentiments aside and allow the relevant authorities investige and tell us who did it.

Stop the foolishness.
I'm versatile....I already read other account of this news before posting this, The problem is you shedding them as if it was an attack perpetrated by armed robbers
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ddippset(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Don't be foolish Ode. People like you might even be among the suspects.

Na today we know una!
this one isn't worthy of a response.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ddippset(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Slynation:

I'm versatile....I already read other account of this news before posting this, The problem is you shedding them as if it was an attack perpetrated by armed robbers
I am reading this account.

I haven't read any other account.

So naturally my comment should be based on this account.

It might be Fulani herdsmen and it might also not be.
Rushing to accuse Fulani herdsman would not being back the dead.

The hurry to accuse Fulani herdsmen is not necessary so you guys just calm down your erections and wait for investigation.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by magzey: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Is,this the reason. You named ,Fulani herdsmen,? undecided undecided
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by shekauvsbuhari: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:
Every attacks now n Nigeria are being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen?

Poor journalism everywhere
You are rat-infested, useless, ass-licking fool.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by placeofallure(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't mind him, some people be taking like fools. Maybe he's one of them. Anofia!
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by placeofallure(f): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't mind him. Some people be talking like fools. Maybe he's one of them. Anofia!
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Mayeldah(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Who else attack villages this way if not Fulani Herdsmen?

Bello Yahya sold Kogi to the Fulanis for a re-election.

This is the result, the fulanis have started coming for their pay-check.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Mayeldah(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Which authorities are you expecting to investigate incidents of this nature. The security agencies already knew who the attackers are. The Fulani terrorists are shielded by FG and the security agencies.

I can bet my last kobo that nothing will come out of this. If this was done by Ibos or Yoruba boys, the army will swing into action and make arrests within 24 hours.

Nigeria is not one...please get this into head.

ddippset:

Stop the foolishness.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Legendguru: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by ddippset(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mayeldah:

Which authorities are you expecting to investigate incidents of this nature. The security agencies already knew who the attackers are. The Fulani terrorists are shielded by FG and the security agencies.

I can bet my last kobo that nothing will come out of this. If this was done by Ibos or Yoruba boys, the army will swing into action and make arrests within 24 hours.

Nigeria is not one...please get this into head.

It's your data,

It's your brain,

Do with them whatever you wilt.
Re: Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack by Mrexcell(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imam-party-chairman-among-23-killed-in-kogi-attack.html

How can 100 people on motorbikes overrun a whole community without the knowledge of security agencies in that area? We all know that this massacre will be swept under the carpet as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.