Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo (57016 Views)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by gracevile: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
once upon a time zaltan ibrahimovic was my crush then i out grew him but a date with him wont be bad
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by TheCOOLEST(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
To me, it's show Messi is irrelevant... tongue
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by GiftEminibest: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Let's wait and see what u've got.
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by DonBenny77(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
I see him out scoring Ronaldo for the remainder of the season?
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by tfash96(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
damoceile:

you sure gonna hate someone who singlehandedly made sure ur country didn't qualify for a WorldCup tournament and forcing u to retire from international football
u mean this just concluded 2018 WC qualifier
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by sosospence(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
dfrost:

The nigga na Mourinho cousin cheesy
grin
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION OH ZLATAN angry
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by BiiDii(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
gibzzhd:
*� Reporter: you have decided to wear the no 21. shirt.......why didnt you go for no 7, since its vacant in the club?*
*� Zlatan: nothing really; I only wanted to show someone, that I'll be 3times better than him.*

��������������
this zlatan guy must have loved CR7, he always get an er**tion whenever he mention CR7.
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Slimguy0(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
You just gotta Love Zlatan lol
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by davibid: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
I like Ibra but why the hate for Cr7 coz pesin way don pass you, don pass you no matter what you do...

Achievements e pass you
Money e pass you
Fans e pass you

Sooo y d hate

3 Likes

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by LINTUNE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
femi4:
Reporter: Welcome to serie A zlatan, you ll be competing with the World best player here

Zlatan: Is Messi now here? grin
grin
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by sleeknaija(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
sleek82:
enough to compare with C Ronaldo?

To me yes.. Everyone has his/her favorite player
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by promisedeco(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
sleeknaija:

To me yes.. Everyone has his/her favorite player
compare zlatan to Ronaldo in what ways? he might be your favourite but incomparable. Ronaldo over pass am
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
the only zlatan i know is Zlatan ibile
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by sleeknaija(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
promisedeco:

compare zlatan to Ronaldo in what ways?
he might be your favourite but incomparable. Ronaldo over pass am

No need to argue about this.. You have your own favorite player and i have my own too.. Zlatan is my favorite player.. Sefini grin grin

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by ValeeLove(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don't think he hates Ronaldo. Zlatan is very cocky and he respects good players alot. After the match between Sweden and Portugal, he went to congratulate Ronaldo himself. I honestly don't think he hates him.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by tanjose7(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
damoceile:

you sure gonna hate someone who singlehandedly made sure ur country didn't qualify for a WorldCup tournament and forcing u to retire from international football

forced him to retire from international football?? and he still played in the euros....Bros you must have been high on cheap weed while typing this shit

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
zlatan and ronaldo.....two greatest finishers of all time.....one is the best top9 of all time....the other is probably the greatest of all time(GOAT)
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2020
ValeeLove:
I don't think he hates Ronaldo. Zlatan is very cocky and he respects good players alot. After the match between Sweden and Portugal, he went to congratulate Ronaldo himself. I honestly don't think he hates him.
ValeeLove:
ValeeLove:

you are right....if there is anybody zlatan hate....then it would be messi cuz of what transpired during their Barca days
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by tck2000(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2020
gibzzhd:
*� Reporter: you have decided to wear the no 21. shirt.......why didnt you go for no 7, since its vacant in the club?*
*� Zlatan: nothing really; I only wanted to show someone, that I'll be 3times better than him.*

��������������

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by UkeziNero77(m): 12:52am On Jan 05, 2020
No be lie [i][/i]
yanga24:
Swedish striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has sent a clear message to Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo that his competition with him in the Serie A would be ‘exciting’ after he signed for AC Milan on Friday.

The 38-year-old also said he knows what to do in the Italian top-flight league, adding that ‘you have to suffer’ to be the best.

Ibrahimovic, who spent two seasons with Milan from 2010 to 2012, signed a six-month deal with the Serie A giants.

The former Manchester United hitman joins as a free agent, having decided to end his two-year stint with MLS side, LA Galaxy last year.
“I know what I have to do, Zlatan is still here,” Ibrahimovic told reporters as he was officially presented by his new club AC Milan on Friday.

“The duel with Cristiano Ronaldo will be exciting.”

He added: “You have to suffer: those who don’t know how to suffer can’t be the best.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/04/serie-a-zlatan-ibrahimovic-sends-clear-message-to-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Equity15(m): 1:13am On Jan 05, 2020
ojaysam25:
zlatan and ronaldo.....two greatest finishers of all time.....one is the best top9 of all time....the other is probably the greatest of all time(GOAT)
best top9? when did you start watching football? have you ever heard of el phenomenon?

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by clevop11: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Jokerman:
The way Ronaldo send person country go house in 2013 can pain sha cheesy
You know real matter!!
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by narit: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2020
I can’t believe milan will stood so low. Well Desperate times calls for Desperate measures.
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by April4th(m): 2:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Forza Milan

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by babatee90(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Na everytime Ronaldo dey flog this one...I never expected him to like Ronaldo
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by kingjrofficial(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2020
at least this wan go boast Ororo career again cool
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by kingjrofficial(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2020
narit:
I can’t believe milan will stood so low. Well Desperate times calls for Desperate measures.
do they have better player there than Movic??
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by slowice(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Zlatan behaving like an Iranian grin abi he is related to our fulani brothers. They don't forgive and can't forget undecided
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by spayor(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
promisedeco:

compare zlatan to Ronaldo in what ways?
he might be your favourite but incomparable. Ronaldo over pass am
the same way Messi over pass cr7 but u no go gree...
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Quatermillie: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Exactly what CR7 needs right now.. A rival grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.