Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo (57017 Views)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Ayobami7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
lol
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Janosky: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
ValeeLove:
I don't think he hates Ronaldo. Zlatan is very cocky and he respects good players alot. After the match between Sweden and Portugal, he went to congratulate Ronaldo himself. I honestly don't think he hates him.
I recall the Press tagged the match as "Epic battle of Supremacy between Ibracadabra & Cr7."
Zlatan Ibrahimovic can't erase the bitter memory of Sweden's ouster from the 2014 World Cup Qualifier play off at the hands of Portugal before his home fans in Stockholm.
The exceptional brilliance of Cr7 & Joao Moutinho (now playing for EPL club, Wolves) broke Swedish hearts that day.
After the match, Ibrahomovic quit the Swede National Team.
Some things dey pain sha..... Lols.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Janosky: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
ValeeLove:
I don't think he hates Ronaldo. Zlatan is very cocky and he respects good players alot. After the match between Sweden and Portugal, he went to congratulate Ronaldo himself. I honestly don't think he hates him.
I recall the Press dubbed the match as "Epic battle of Supremacy between Ibracadabra & Cr7."
Zlatan Ibrahimovic can't erase the bitter memory of Sweden's ouster from the 2014 World Cup Qualifier play off at the hands of Portugal before his home fans in Stockholm.
The exceptional brilliance of Cr7 & Joao Moutinho (now playing for EPL club, Wolves) broke Swedish hearts that day.
After the match, Ibrahomovic quit the Swede National Team.
Some things dey pain sha..... Lols.
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by Legendguru: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by promisedeco(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
spayor:
the same way Messi over pass cr7 but u no go gree...
you say what?
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by osamz007: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mcquine:

Oga how many goals and assist he give for the match

3 goals
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by spayor(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
promisedeco:
you say what?
I know you won't understand
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
ominilongest:

Now c better person with better reply
Ronaldo love competition
E meet baba Messi for laliga leave am there and baba still dey chase Ronaldo records! E meet am there ni o like wtf grin who does that grin
This one just boost Ronaldo
Serie A is about to get more interesting
Cr7 go murd u gbabe grin cheesy

That challenge just made him score his first hat trick in Serie A
Re: Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo by ominilongest(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

That challenge just made him score his first hat trick in Serie A
U dey mind that 1 grin
Him go hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics) / Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.