Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) (10876 Views)

Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Nigerian Celebrities Troop to Dubai For The OneafricamusicFest 2019 (pics) / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by sophtcopy: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mad ooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by churchmind: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
FactBoyz:
Visit my blog
your kini blogkos na crowcrow dey,gbe for road
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
So the Dubai authorities just let a man to be roasting corn on the streets
Unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by HECTORBOSS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is definitely not Dubai.

Dubai does not have tight roads and that man is not selling rather he is buying.

It is common sense in practice taking a look at his position.

Dubai does not allow street trading meaning you cannot sell corn on the street in Dubai.

One more thing Dubai is not a city for the hustler, it is a city for those who want to build a career or interested in working.

So if you are going to Dubai thinking you can make it as a hustler on the streets, you better think twice.

You can make it as a trader who buy things cheap in Dubai and send to Nigeria for sale using money earned from your
salary to fund the business if you don't have startup capital.

So the best way is to go to Dubai on a 3 months Visa plus flight which will cost N550k get a job and start to buy things
you can send to Nigeria for sale.

This is exactly how i break through.

On arriving Dubai, i found out that they had strict rules which when broken either gets you in jail or out of the country.

My only option was to get a job.

Now i am helping my friends on a small fee.

If you cal that hustle then thumbs up. we will always find a way.

See my picture below. This is how Dubai looks Today from my room.

IF you are interested i can help

Download the image for more info

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Hisduchess(f): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
fredrick9:
If you know you know. The working spirit of ndi-igbo one naija spirit everywhere

We are money making machines cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by oteneaaron(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
That is legit hustle right there. Add a little bit of the gram on it and watch him grow an empire.

I must admit, Igbos are born entrepreneurs. They see opportunity when no one does. So much to learn from them.

Anyways, I want to work with a Makeup artist who is serious about making money.
I will help you with getting more clients and goring your brand on Instagram.

Say HI if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by nlPoster: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
I always feel bad anytime I see our African brothers hustling so robustly. I had some friends like that, very hard working. God would surely bless the work of Africans.

Very impressive even if the thread photo doesnt match the topic because that man looks obviously rich. But its good he's trying to bond with our African roots.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by FactBoyz: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
churchmind:
your kini blogkos na crowcrow dey,gbe for road
grin grin churchmind grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
HECTORBOSS:
This is definitely not Dubai.

Dubai does not have tight roads and that man is not selling rather he is buying.

It is common sense in practice taking a look at his position.

Dubai does not allow street trading meaning you cannot sell corn on the street in Dubai.

One more thing Dubai is not a city for the hustler, it is a city for those who want to build a career or interested in working.

So if you are going to Dubai thinking you can make it as a hustler on the streets, you better think twice.

You can make it as a trader who buy things cheap in Dubai and send to Nigeria for sale using money earned from your
salary to fund the business if you don't have startup capital.

So the best way is to go to Dubai on a 3 months Visa plus flight which will cost N550k get a job and start to buy things
you can send to Nigeria for sale.

This is exactly how i break through.

On arriving Dubai, i found out that they had strict rules which when broken either gets you in jail or out of the country.

My only option was to get a job.

Now i am helping my friends on a small fee.

If you cal that hustle then thumbs up. we will always find a way.

See my picture below. This is how Dubai looks Today from my room.

IF you are interested i can help

Download the image for more info

Nnamdi, come back home.

The Masquerade dance has been boring without you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by abumeinben(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:
8000.. Daily This is why I advice young people to choose a better country and secure a good job before travelling out of the country...

He has done well for himself... At least he his not idle I know many Nigerian boys in Dubai that don't have a job and they are there doing nothing but playing bets each day to survive...

That's a great spirit... But with the money you earn and you are not in Nigeria expectations will be on you from family that sees there brother that is outside the country ......

You should have used you processing fee and flight money to buy a corolla and start up on bolt

Those guys save more on a dailies

We're too quick to analyze. He never mentioned that's the only occupation he does for a living. And what is wrong with about 300k a month at this stage? This is an Anambra man and please expect package roasted maize for home deliveries soon.

Family back home expecting? He never told you he had a lot background.

Haba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by churchmind: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin grin churchmind grin grin grin
easy jeje na only rhyme
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Digmygold: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
God bless your soul. While Ubunja has wasted his life miseduGAY.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by FactBoyz: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
churchmind:
easy jeje na only rhyme
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by home4me(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Am proud when people hustle wherever they find themselves. Bro more Aza to your account.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 3:21am On Jan 05, 2020
God no go allow me suffer go another man country go dey roast corn.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2020
tiredoflife:
So the Dubai authorities just let a man to be roasting corn on the streets
Unbelievable

Was wondering same thing. Does he pay for the space? Has their version of Nafdac approved his corn for eating? Just wondering here o.
Nice hustling spirit tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Nnamdi, come back home.

The Masquerade dance has been boring without you.

Hahahaaaa!

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by paulsir: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Explicit02:
8000.. Daily This is why I advice young people to choose a better country and secure a good job before travelling out of the country...

He has done well for himself... At least he his not idle I know many Nigerian boys in Dubai that don't have a job and they are there doing nothing but playing bets each day to survive...

That's a great spirit... But with the money you earn and you are not in Nigeria expectations will be on you from family that sees there brother that is outside the country ......

You should have used you processing fee and flight money to buy a corolla and start up on bolt

Those guys save more on a dailies
He's even lying with the 8k,he should be making nothing less than 30k/day. May be he don't want competitors you know our naija people,before you know it now 120 people will be seeing roasting corns too. A cob of corn sold for #1k in Dubai,so he should be making around 1m/month.
Kudos brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Sportize(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2020
paulsir:

He's even lying with the 8k,he should be making nothing less than 30k/day. May be he don't want competitors you know our naija people,before you know it now 120 people will be seeing roasting corns too. A cob of corn sold for #1k in Dubai,so he should be making around 1m/month.
Kudos brother.

wow wow wow... what is going on in this forum? carrying lies everywhere with fake news and guys fighting and battling tribe without even knowing how true or false this is... very terrible from guys here who read half baked news and pump fist...

this guy is a musician from Edo state Auchi and a Multi millionaire who visits Europe every now and then and it's obviously buying the corn on this image but yes... our Igbo feast pumper looking for everything to become relevant

SarakiBukola:
grin

Though it's foolish to go roast corn all the way in Dubai instead of Aba

I commend him for not going into crime, drugs especially.

Agbado Amaka!

uzoormah:
Igbo men are always representing
Stevecovey:
Since corn roasting is a popular business for french-speaking West Africans in Paris France, im guessing dts where this picture was stolen from. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Gabson001(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2020
God bless the work of your hand sir
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by alexmakaay(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Good.
but 8,000 naira daily income is very poor as a foreign resident. we yet to know his profit.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by somtookeke(m): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2020

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by somtookeke(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2020
[center][/center]
Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/nigerian-man-who-roast-corns-in-dubai.html

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Jerrylove4real(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Can we pls verify information before posting online. That info is wrong. Can we all just type Young boliva on our browser and use the image section. The person on that pix is Mayor Constance Young Boliva, a well known musician from Edo state(etsako west, Auchi) to be precise.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Softmirror: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247 cheesy

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END Oooo. COME AND SEE THEY PEOPLE ROASTING AGBADO FOR A LIVING IN DUBAI BUT MAKE A MOCKERY OF IT IN NIGERIA. THIS THREAD WAS IN 2020 OH........(please download the picture which has a write up at the top so that anytime they start to mock their livelihood quickly show them their ungratefulness.

Penguin2, zonefree, ladyrosa,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Moh247: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Softmirror:
Moh247 cheesy

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END Oooo. COME AND SEE THEY PEOPLE ROASTING AGBADO FOR A LIVING IN DUBAI BUT MAKE A MOCKERY OF IT IN NIGERIA. THIS THREAD WAS IN 2020 OH........

grin

Make them dey decieve themselves ... Even Cassava Na dem chop am pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Softmirror:
Moh247 cheesy

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END Oooo. COME AND SEE THEY PEOPLE ROASTING AGBADO FOR A LIVING IN DUBAI BUT MAKE A MOCKERY OF IT IN NIGERIA. THIS THREAD WAS IN 2020 OH........(please download the picture which has a write up at the top so that anytime they start to mock their livelihood quickly show them their ungratefulness.

Penguin2, zonefree, ladyrosa

But he is not being recruited in the army na.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Softmirror: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:

grin

Make them dey decieve themselves ... Even Cassava Na dem chop am pass

THE AIM OF GRACING IT ON AN ANAMBRA ONLINE SITE IS TO SHOW THAT THEY HAVE SMART BUSINESS MINDSET.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Softmirror: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

But he is not being recruited in the army na.
cheesy cheesy

OFF COURSE NOT. HIS OWN TALENT IS IN ROASTING AGBADO FOR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TALENT TO BE RECRUITED IN THE ARMY.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Softmirror:

OFF COURSE NOT. HIS OWN TALENT IS IN ROASTING AGBADO FOR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TALENT TO BE RECRUITED IN THE ARMY.

It's better he limits it to roasting it for you and your kindred who will join the army and have your heads beheaded and placed on spikes. tongue cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by Softmirror: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2022
LadyRosa:

It's better he limits it to roasting it for you and your kindred who will join the army and have your heads beheaded and placed on spikes. tongue cheesy

WHY JOIN THE ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE IF WE FEAR WHAT YOU JUST WROTE. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN THE MILITARY. TO KILL OR GET KILLED. BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA OF PETER OBI ARE SO GOOD IN ROASTING AGBADO. angry

TINUBU'S AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO WILL BE PICKED FROM PETER OBI'S STATE OF ANAMBRA.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Softmirror:

WHY JOIN THE ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE IF WE FEAR WHAT YOU JUST WROTE. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN THE MILITARY. TO KILL OR GET KILLED. BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA OF PETER OBI ARE SO GOOD IN ROASTING AGBADO. angry

TINUBU'S AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO WILL BE PICKED FROM PETER OBI'S STATE OF ANAMBRA.

We roast agbado but that's not the meal tickets we are bribed with to vote a frail old mad man like Tinubu cheesy cheesy

Igbos don't wait for government to give them food,we hustle to buy our agbado,so why your kinsmen will get killed in the army over food we don't mind being the suppliers of agbado grin grin

You know say we too like owo cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Adultstar Shyla Stylez Is Dead / Twerk Queen Jane Mena Dances To Patoranking's Available (video) / See Cute Pictures Of Ruger Without His Eye Patch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.