Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) (7349 Views)

James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by musictori: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
A man has shared his excitement as he saw a Tesla car in his village when he traveled for the new year celebration.

In his post, he shared the photo of the car.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-sees-tesla-car-in-his-village-in.html

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wonder what will happen if he sees IRON MAN in Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
emeijeh:
I wonder what will happen if he sees IRON MAN in Onitsha

Nothing special, we men iron cloth
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Village man, smh
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Village people right now

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by SarakiBukola: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
I can bet that guy would spend less than 24 hours there before he runs off to Lagos / Abuja.

Matthew 3 v 69 : "thou shalt chestbeat from a safe distance "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by iamphilips(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Igbo amala... probably has a charging station at his house.
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Does it require specialized charging or charging port or can you charge same way you charge your phone?
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:
I can bet that guy would spend less than 24 hours there before he runs off to Lagos / Abuja.

Matthew 3 v 69 : "thou shalt chestbeat from a safe distance "
There is a reason why he will run to Lagos or Abuja and not ekiti or ife.

Bigoted clown.

We no dey see una type when your fellow yorubas dey beat their dry chest.

8 Likes

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
CSTR2:

There is a reason why he will run to Lagos or Abuja and not ekiti or ife.

Bigoted clown.

We no dey see una type when your fellow yorubas dey beat their dry chest.

You sound in pain.

Try paracetamol 3x daily. Or Sniper if that doesn't work. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Sanni45(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
Does it require specialized charging or charging port or can you charge same way you charge your phone?
You've said it, the battery requires specialized charging. The battery is a bigger version of mobile phone battery. It requires roughly 10hrs to charge.
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
SarakiBukola:

You sound in pain.

Try paracetamol 3x daily. Or Sniper if that doesn't work. grin
Skull miner.
This fella cannot go to an average yoruba village.

He won't last the night.
Wicked people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sanni45:

You've said it, the battery requires specialized charging. The battery is a bigger version of mobile phone battery. It requires roughly 10hrs to charge.
As it is, can it be charged in the village? Or is it possible the owner came with the charging port?
I am just curious. Who knows if a generator can charge it?

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sanni45:

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sanni45:

Oga stop misinforming people about things you don't know. It's takes roughly 30 mins to charge Tesla whether roadster model s
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

As it is, can it be charged in the village? Or is it possible the owner came with the charging port?
Not possible to charge a Tesla with gen. It gets charge by it's power station that looks like a pumping machine in filling station or charge at home which is built by tesla. Tesla Don't operate in Africa
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Sanni45(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

To the best of my knowledge, since there are no charging stations yet in Nigeria for EV. Tesla owner would need to have a dedicated charging station at home.
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sanni45:

To the best of my knowledge, since there are no charging stations yet in Nigeria for EV. Tesla owner would need to have a dedicated charging station at home.
Thanks for enlightening me
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

Not possible to charge a Tesla with gen. It gets charge by it's power station that looks like a pumping machine in filling station or charge at home which is built by tesla. Tesla Don't operate in Africa
Thanks for the information. I appreciate
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
It's Model X, not bad
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Sanni45(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

Oga stop misinforming people about things you don't know. It's takes roughly 30 mins to charge Tesla whether roadster model s
Really,do you know the time it takes to fully charge your Tesla model will be determined by the charging system that you have at home and how full your battery is?The Tesla version you have and the battery in place will determine the charging system, okay?
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

Don't say what you don't know much about

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lucid1:

Don't say what you don't know much about
Haha I guess you don't know much 'bout EV. How can a gen in Nigeria charge Tesla. Even their power station is run on solar energy
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

Haha I guess you don't know much 'bout EV. How can a gen in Nigeria charge Tesla. Even their power station is run on solar energy

They.ve go home chargers man, an interface adapter you can use. I read about it. So how do you think the one in that pic(in Anambra) is charged?

You can charge your inverter with a generator while using inverter to charge the car. shikena

https://generatorgrid.com/blog/tesla/

1 Like

Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by laivwire(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Looks like the owner trucked the car to the village. He’ll likely flatbed it back to the city once he’s done.
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Sanni45(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

What makes you think it is impossible for gen (not I-better-pass-my-neigbour kind of gen tho) to charge Tesla? What you need to consider is the volt required to charge Tesla? Can a gen supply such?
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lucid1:

They.ve go home chargers man, an interface adapter you can use. I read about it. So how do you think the one in that pic(in Anambra) is charged?

You can charge your inverter with a generator while using inverter to charge the car. shikena

https://generatorgrid.com/blog/tesla/
Do you know how strong the battery pack is and how much energy it's consume. Do you think ev is a joke. Not possible man mikano type fit try sha but not those small gen. Even lucid sef no dey work that way
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Regards2U: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sanni45:

What makes you think it is impossible for gen (not I-better-pass-my-neigbour kind of gen tho) to charge Tesla? What you need to consider is the volt required to charge Tesla? Can a gen supply such?
Not the regular type of gen that an average Nigeria know
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Regards2U:

Do you know how strong the battery pack is and how much energy it's consume. Do you think ev is a joke. Not possible man mikano type fit try sha but not those small gen. Even lucid sef no dey work that way

Lol. If you say it'll take an extended period to reach reasonable/full charge I might agree with you.
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by mytime24(f): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Better carry gen dey follow body
Re: Man Sees Tesla Car In His Village In Anambra (photos) by GloShare(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2020
Regards2U:

You can charge a tesla from your home with NEPA light. It comes with a power pack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown Posts Shocking Pic Of Karrueche Tran’s Bare Butt On Instagram / Ex Beauty Queen; Kenya Moore Sizzles In Bikini Set / PHOTOS: Olamide And His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.