Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday (819 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday by RepNaijaUpdates(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2020

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph took to Instagram page to share stunning photos as she turns 35 years today, January 4, 2020.

In one of her post, she wrote;

Lord you’re my Reason”
I Draw from your well
I receive the blessings that is Due onto me
I’am Grateful
Her MAJESTY
The QUEEN MOTHER
MOTHER HEN
OKWULUOKALISIA
Happy birthday to me

See full photos below;

SEE MORE PHOTOS: http://rep9ja.com/actress-anita-joseph-releases-stunning-photos-to-celebrate-her-35th-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday by healthserve(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Confused. Men are bad but there's always the obsession between women trying to appear strong and kingship angry

1 Like

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday by donbachi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mother hen...meaning she is the mother of all sidechicks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Flaunts N2million Gold Chains He Bought Inside Yaba Market / Tiwa Savage And Naira Marley To Release A Song, #special (photo) / Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.