Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (97634 Views)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Tumbulum: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

define terrorist... last time i checked his military men hardly kill anyone unlike that of america
It seems you are part of his terrorist group for you to have this inside information.

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Even a White American last night told me "We are going to War" a republican though

If indeed there is I’m ready to fight for America

Iranians papa! trump is the real GOAT , trust me any war will finish Iran they’re banking on the so called infallible spirit of martyrdom? Attack American civilians under trump and he won’t hesistate to order strikes on THEIR OWN CIVILIANS

6 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Was Sulaimani involved in killing the American contractor? Yes or No?

Iran would hit US soft targets and US turn Iran to Syria.

Was USA the one who created ISIS whom Suliemani used the Iraqi Militia to destroy in Iraq? Yes or No?

I would allow the death of an american contractor and overlook it for a man who was very instrumental to the destruction of ISIS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Mrsserene: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
These ones are not cowards...

If it were in Nigeria, you would hear:

" Don't worry daughter, your God shall fight for you, the blood of your father is on U.S head"...... grin

"God is watching"
"We live everything in da hands of God"
"God knows best, It is well"
What else do you expect grin
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Laslaslala: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Of all their recent invasions the one I see as uncalled for was that of Libya

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by pennywys(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
another islamic terrorist spotted here

4 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by anataala: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Is there any documentary evidence to substantiate your claim? Does US or any international agency carry out an investigation that directly accused him of terrorism the region.
Lorenzop:

I agree a fully commissioned general isn't a terrorist but what you do call him when he covertly oversees the arming and financing of terror groups like Hezbollah, and militia groups in Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc ?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
In my own opinion,I think if this man was a terrorist or fugitive,he could have been arrested or tried bit his is aan who is in service of a country,a general for that matter,walking freely and clearing customs as that guy said on the first page only to be kill by an airstrike?why did they not kill him on the street of tehrian?why wait till he got to Iraq?

If you have proof of him killing american citizens?why not arrest him and show proof I stead of just assassinating a full star general if you are not just looking for trouble or a way to destabilize the world??

I think trump is the real terrorist here and america doing like mad Dog all over the place creating wars and leaving people homeless and countries in ruins..oncenyou do t play by their bidding,?they come destroy your country..

Total rubbish

8 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
The president of iran should keep quiet if he doesn't want iran to be like iraq and libya.I fully support what d U.S.A did and all dis nairalanders dat are insulting U.S.A i will just tell u people to shut up and focus on ur Nigerian problem.

6 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by GamalNasser: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Smile4daddy:

for how long are you going to praise American soon or later you shall see how it shall fall down. don't underrates the power of idiots when they are in numbers

I will praise America all the days of my life !!!!!!! Is it Wicked Muslim countries you want me to praise?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by mcdude1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
US too wise. when Iran started their threats against against the US, the US was busy alaying tensions with N.Korea, China and Russia,any of which could be possible allys of Iran. now that tensions with these possible allies have been effectively controled, the US can now deal with Iran with all the force of the stars and stripes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Was USA the one who created ISIS whom Suliemani used the Iraqi Militia to destroy in Iraq? Yes or No?

I would allow the death of an american contractor and overlook it for a man who was very instrumental to the destruction of ISIS.

Okay. You can overlook it, but the US can't.

That's why he is dead today. Who would follow him, let's wait and see.

5 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Ikangfreshers: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
US Strikes Again As New Air Raid In Iraq Kills 6 Medics (Photos)

News Source: http://eseem.icu/us-strikes-again-as-new-air-raid-in-iraq-kills-6-medics-photos

1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by backbone503(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

That's not true.
Can Iran take on Saudi?
Can Iran take on Israel?

Yet, you think Iran can take on US.

These countries are afraid of Iran. Why do you think they beg and bribe her to de-nucleralize? Iran might not win the war against the US, but the latter will so regret ever going into it.

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by fergie001: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Gertyman and MrMcJay......thank you!
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by stanluiz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Laslaslala:
Of all their recent invasions the one I see as uncalled for was that of Libya
Libya own dey pain me.
A country that was peaceful, wealthy and rich. Their citizen live like king.

Libya has now turn to a full war zone. A home of terrorists.
Libya is no longer country. It has been destabilize and destroyed beyond repair. All thanks to US democracy.

One day, I mean one day. US will pay for the atrocities they have committed in this planet Earth.

7 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
shiwex:

You're cant be right calling him a terrorist, so what then is America, a country that invaded Iraq and killed thousands.......get your fact right. Oh i forgot they always went in to fix Libya......
One thing u need to know is dat all dis northern countries like iran are countries 4 terrorist.

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Was Sulaimani involved in killing the American contractor? Yes or No?

Iran would hit US soft targets and US turn Iran to Syria.

You make it sound like Iran is helpless.

One of the most prized weapons of USA is the unmanned drone but 10 years before USA had this tech, iran already had it and used it. Iran also has intercontinental ballistic missiles which are capable of carrying Nuclear war heads same with USA. USA has aircraft carriers but iran has submarines which are the mortal enemy of Aircraft carriers.

Anyway you look at it, USA will suffer too

3 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Susu888(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Greenbirth:
Revenge. The way the Muslims all over the world are going by killing people any how but when they are killed too. They keep making noise all over the places. Time is coming when Muslims will been digged out like rat from the holes except they change their ways. Evil people.

I ain't no fan boy of iran or U.S. they can burn in hell for all i care. However gets your facts right regarding muslims.... you are welcome to try your threats we shall hunt each other to see whom shall last in this world. Bring it on*

If quater of the world muslims were terrorists or violent people like the western media keeps peddling down the throats of idiots like you, the world would have burned down in chaos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by dante0147: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall

BRO YOU ARE JUST A DUMBO ! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY AMERICAN LIVES QASEEM SOLEIMANI AS TAKEN ON HIS ORDER DO YOU HOW MANY SOLDIERS HE HAS MAIMED WITH IED'S BRO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAJOR GEN QASEEM EVEN EVERY BODY IN THE US AGREES THE KILLING IS JUSTIFIED BUT THE ONLY ISSUE IS WAS IT REALLY NEEDED AT THIS TIME... BRO READ ABOUT THIS MAN DONT JUST COME UP HERE TO SPEW AND POST SHIT.. BESIDES NOT ONLY ISRAEL IS A US ALLY THEY HAVE COUNTLESS OF ALLIES... I AM SURE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE IRA-IRAQI WAR WHEN THEY INVADED IRAQ... THOUSANDS OF PROTESTERS WERE KILLED ON HIS ORDER HIS OWN CITIZEN'S MAIMED SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING THE RECENT PROTEST OVER 1500 PEOPLE WERE KILLED ALSO IN IRAQ BRUV THAT MANS DEATH IS JUSTIFIED !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by uninspired07: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
leofab:
Iran shouldn’t rush.. let the tension dole off then they hit back

Such a fine girl like you supporting terrorists?

Na wa oo
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
I pity this idiotic fellow called Khomeini, Sadam Hussein threatened fire and brimstone but when the time came he was killed like a chicken

3 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Gforce2019: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
All these Muslim countries join together cannot defeat US in military battle. They are just religiously.deluded.
Let them dare it. It's even high time they restrict the Islamic nation from going to Jewish nation. Both of them are enemy of themselves..

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:
I want the US to be wiped out of the surface, I know that day will come.
U neva pray make countries like iran be wiped out na USA u dey pray dat dey should be wiped out olodo,if dey give u visa make u go USA,won't u go.Anofia

3 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by uninspired07: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:
I want the US to be wiped out of the surface, I know that day will come.

I hope the CIA can track the ip of the person I am quoting & profile him into the 5 eyes surveillance initiative.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
grin

Qasem Suleimani was a bloody terrorist, what he didn't know was that he has been on the US watchlist even before Bush Jnr became the US president. Suleimani's atrocities came to an end after he coordinated an attack on the US embassy few days ago.

What the US did was a revenge of his atrocities.
Was there an attack at the embassy or a protest gone bad?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

Okay. You can overlook it, but the US can't.

That's why he is dead today. Who would follow him, let's wait and see.

The contractor died because USA lied to him. They sent him to his death in iraq after they used lies to invade iraq when the truth was that they simply wanted iraqi Oil. USA killed the contractor themselves through their lies. Suliemani was simply a tool to enforce this. USA did not frown at Suliemani when he killed the contractor but frowned when he organized the Iraqi Militia and used them to take down ISIS in Iraq.

The contractor story is simply a flimsy excuse from USA. They took him out because he took out ISIS the interest of USA
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by basybasy: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
funmike83:
Trump to like wahala
That is how America is creating Extremisms everywhere. When it wickeds a nation or individual like this, America forgets revenge. America brought terrorism to the world because of their aggressiveness.

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by madapcmod: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
He was obviously clearing ammunition Iran use to support Hezbollah.

Rot in hell!

Death to all terrorist!

Try USA and have Iran leveled to the ground

3 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
grin

Qasem Suleimani was a bloody terrorist, what he didn't know was that he has been on the US watchlist even before Bush Jnr became the US president. Suleimani's atrocities came to an end after he coordinated an attack on the US embassy few days ago.

What the US did was a revenge of his atrocities.

I support US, but I do not support Trump taking out this guy.

Soleimani has been on US radar like you said...since Bush, then Obama before Trump.

Bush spent 8yrs, Obama spent 8, total of 16. The fact they contained and monitored him meant something.

Sometimes you are better off keeping your enemy under watch where you can read all his intents and plots. If you take him out you eliminate your source for information on the opposition camp.

Soleimani is just a head of a military unit...he is not the head of the military itself and not the head of the political structure of Iran.

Now Iran will see that they had been too open if US could just that easily get head of their Guard unit .....and they will begin to close up and even stage a phony structure to camouflage their behind the scene schemings.

I dont mind that US protects its assets in the region...in fact they are entitled to, but this elimination will notvbe received well by guys in CIA who need to keep track on Solimani to maintain their espionage advantage over Iran.

2 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Olamiposi2020:
As long as I know both countries are terrorists. They both have ulterior motives predicated on imperialist agenda. Only the poor strata suffer the consequences.
For data analysis, data vetting and analysis contact Ultimate Research on WhatsApp 08164035904.
We are fully available for full research works on management.
GET OUT OF HERE! What do u know,u are calling U.S.A a terrorist country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.