Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead (49065 Views)

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / One Injured As Explosion Rocks Osun / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by bellazz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I blame the ludicrous El rufai and vacous buhari for this egregious and loathsome scene we've just seen here.

We mourning human lives here
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I blame the ludicrous El rufai and vacous buhari for this egregious and loathsome scene we've just seen here.

Eleriibu ni ẹ́ grin cheesy
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by yarimo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by D1zion: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Its in my street.I know one of the guys in the berbing salon. A man with his son,who went there to barb,a woman lost her two children.its so gorry.can't even go close there.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by penzino(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
The sound of the explosion vibrated my whole apartment..... It was scary. I initially thought it was a bomb explosion....
Kerosene is expensive, now the solace Nigerians have in cooking gas is now a threat to life.... Hmmmm

RIP to the dead.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by jaszplus12(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrfree:
I wonder why a gas station will be situated in a residential area.
Poor Government Policy.
RIP to the Dead
You know the way we are, had government moved that gas shop we would have said they want us to die of hunger! Now this!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Emedu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Sometimes I keep wondering if we have a functional DPR in this country. This agency need to up her game WTF!!!

Rest in Paradise to those that lost their lives may God Almighty comfort their families and friends.

Gas station are often located in secluded areas but here in Nigeria reverse is the case.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Emedu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Sometimes I keep wondering if we have a functional DPR in this country. This agency need to up her game WTF!!!

Rest in Paradise to those that lost their lives may God Almighty comfort their families and friends.
You are very right
Gas station are often located in secluded areas but here in Nigeria reverse is the case.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Hadiza1mumscare: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aiyaaaa may d souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by MoIbrahim: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You are right. It is dismally lugubrious
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by IME1: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
embarassed embarassed

God please protect my family friends in Sabo Tasha
Protect everyone and prevent death
Save us, save your people Lord
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by tityboi: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ahmed0336:

What does this have to do with DPR? undecided

Are they the town planning authorities who gave approval for the siting of a gas facility in a residential area?
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by bayelsaowei(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wonder if tool box meetings and safety discussions are held before carrying out such operations daily..

Gas is such a dangerous fluid to joke around with..
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by semyman: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Frustrated looter and a religious bigot
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dey keep doing all they can to reduce the population of Nigerians.

My families will not be among by god Grace
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Mykel51(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
T
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by hopexter(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
This Nigeria is worst than CNN in bad news. People just die by man made occurrence like fowl. When will this end God
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Emperorx: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
U are busy speaking English [[color=#990000][/color]quote author=KingAzubuike post=85497793] I blame the ludicrous El rufai and vacous buhari for this egregious and loathsome scene we've just seen here. [/quote]
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by SOFTENGR: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
Do we still have a DPR? Gas station should be safely situated.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Under normal circumstances, gas shouldn't be something handled by nonprofessionals... I have never approved of all these roadside gas refill shops. A tiny and unguarded spark can bring about a Holocaust.

Only approved stations with safety foolproof procedures on ground should be allowed to sell gas. Another avoidable incident for us to chant the usual "RIP"!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tragic!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by teadrake(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf
These are thoughtful words sir. How I wish Canada PM with the support of European countries where free lands are located can just storm our waterways and Airports with ships and aircraft to convey those that are interested in leaving this shithole. I'll be the first to pick a race on foot!!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by teadrake(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kobicove:

What does this have to do with DPR? undecided

Are they the town planning authorities who gave approval for the siting of a gas facility in a residential area?
DPR is saddled with the responsibility of sealing illegal or poorly situated facilities where gas or petroleum products are located. It is their job sir!!!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by bombim(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
the regulatory needs to check the location before they approved gas station for the the client and safety precautions is needed in the monitoring of the gas station.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by leofab(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Is this a counter Muslim
Strike ?
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by peace81(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
AntiWailer:

Na wa.

You need deliverance
Serious one.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Preetychina22(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Collins300:
Am living inside sabo ,but i did not know what is happening...the explosion even make my house vibrate a little ,lemme carry my shoe and be going to the accident scene...
Wow. That means the bungalow just behind the explosion scene must have vibrated due to effect of the explosion.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by zoedew: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
A disaster waiting to happen again and again unless adequate measures are taken and enforced in regulating gas vending. These days almost anyone and anywhere vend gas.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead by Tobisco911(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
i knew this will happen someday, the way and manner we now have gas station in KD is now alarming, and only few of them have proper means of dispensing the product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.