Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

To All Couple � - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All Couple � (214 Views)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Couple � by popoolaRofiat(f): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
In marriage, there are days you wish you had remained single. There are moments you look at your spouse and wonder "what was I thinking when I married him/her?" There are times you wish you had married someone different. There are times when you feel that divorce is the only option. There are instances you feel betrayed beyond recovery. There are times you feel that your love is being taken for granted. You are not alone. The truth is that every marriage has its fair share of difficult moments. Every marriage goes through rough times. Every husband and wife experiences perplexing moments. Remember, it's the rough surfaces that sharpen the best. Rough times are meant to build your marriage not to break it. The beauty of marriage is in realizing that difficult seasons are temporary moments. Straight roads don't make experienced drivers. Keep on moving on ! Better days are coming my luvly Aunts and sisters! May Almighty Allah, ease our affairs and make our homes blessed one and not a trial.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Orphans, When You Feel You Cannot Go On... / Giving Succor To Aged Fellows In Our Life And Community / Dehen Snaps: Expert Photography And Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.