Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix (56860 Views)

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by olril17(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
ladidacanon:
Don't u have human sympathy?
I don't,I hate Nigeria, with so much passion,I don't care even if millions are killed...I will not battle an eyelid
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
donprinyo:

Muslims na muslims
then you're simply ignorant.
go ask the difference between Shia Muslims (Iranian) and Sunnah Muslims
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Omoslim26: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
It is too early for all this rubbish
and we say we have security in Nigeria
chai sorry for my Country

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by donprinyo(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
then you're simply ignorant
Tell us the difference sir

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by PDJT: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
mastermaestro:

Will breaking up eliminate the brutal violence? I honestly don't think so. sad

-People with your kind of mindset represents some of the problems Nigeria and indeed other unworkable experiments in Africa have.

-If a marriage only produces pain, misery and blood do you advise the people to carry on regardless, perhaps wait until they are all dead?

-Africans think outside the box for once!

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by tunjilee003: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aftermath the 2019 election in kogi state, there have been incessant killings there, lack of value for human lives and high level of Insecuritykogi state governor is the worse of the remaining 35

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
olril17:

APC zombie out of the woodwork...pelee
How does ur comment answer these questions?:

"How did u come to d conclusion that they are APC supporters? Is there anywhere in d constitution that says being in APC is a death sentence?"
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by olril17(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
lexy2014:

How does ur comment answer these questions?:

"How did u come to d conclusion that they are APC supporters? Is there anywhere in d constitution that says being in APC is a death sentence?"

mind ur business,my comment is my opinion,I ain't forcing it on you... alright?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Ty440: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
What else do u expect from the zoo, RIP to the dead
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Josewonder(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
I m surprise why some people remain doubt in their life people in pain because of the lives Lost, here a very folish ethnic. bigot is saying it good because they voted APC, what a foul
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by madridguy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Do you check the photos here or you just want want to wail?

niaralandtopuser:
it is clear that it is Islamic herdsmen butchering innocent humans. the news in the morning didn't say any imam was killed. nairaland mods just trying to twist facts.

how many mosques were destroyed?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Nwaonyishi69: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
The consequences of Bello's reelection. RIP to the dead.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Kennyswagzz: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Most tribes in the 4 Nigerian regions are related and get along well north , middlebelt, west , east the country should be divided those tribes and ethnic groups who are related and get along well should be together
what of ND ?gringrin
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
So pathetic the govt don't care about our safety and security. Till date no security agency query the ex governor that submitted over a trailer of pump action after election.

lexy2014:

Its funny that d govt can close d border because of rice, shut down car marts in Lagos because it feels car dealers smuggle cars and chase after rice dealers but it can't sniff out those who sneak arms into d country.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by chozzy: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Chain !!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by mastermaestro(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
PDJT:

-People with your kind of mindset represents some of the problems Nigeria and indeed other unworkable experiments in Africa have.

-If a marriage only produces pain, misery and blood do you advise the people to carry on regardless, perhaps wait until they are all dead?

-Africans think outside the box for once!

No energy to school you tonight. Continue in your fantasy. You and so many like you need sound education to be able to live with others peacefully. Breakup doesn't fix problems.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Tranquillity360: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
pcagbaji:

When aboki is talking you will understand
They fear nigeria break up more than death.

They will rather die than allow nigeria divide.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
madridguy:
Aftermath election. Whenever election is coming, you see our politician bringing into the country different type of high caliber assault riffle as if we're going for war, they share the arms among their thugs and after the election, either win or loss they don't care what their thugs use it for.

This is a clear example of arms miss road. To me, this is a communal clash.

RIP

To BMC zombie members, this is a communal clash, but for real humans this is an obvious buhari led fulani herdsmen attack

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Blitzerz: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Killer herdsmen trademark

Burn kill and slash.
Their mastermind is in Power

They will not be caught except by that type of missile America used on that Iran Commander.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Blitzerz: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
PrecisionFx:

To BMC zombie members, this is a communal clash, but for real humans this is an obvious buhari led fulani herdsmen attack
Exactly
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Josewonder(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
alwz looking for opp unity to casvass for their stupid Biafra , come and break the country , ur fate ll be worst Dan the one DAT fbfell ur grand fathers in the civic war they cause
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Kennyswagzz: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
ostarlink:
The northen Muslims and their Yoruba counterparts will not say anything meaningful. But just hear anything from IPOB and they will spit all their venoms. This country is in the hands of some demons from northern and westearn parts of Nigeria
useless tribe who can't do without mentioning yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by PDJT: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
mastermaestro:

No energy to school you tonight. Continue in your fantasy. You and so many like you need sound education to be able to live with others peacefully. Breakup doesn't fix problems.
[/s]

-Which school, Nigerian school? Mtchew!

-Is there any decent education going on in Nigeria, yet your political class and wealthy send their kids to civilized Nations for their education? Or you think you’re smarter than them. grin

-Just wait for your turn to be a victim of the jihadists.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by StrikeBack(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cutehector:
If I ever happen to be on the seat of power, i'll declare total war on herdsmen
This same association of association of herdsmen in Nigeria gave Buhari 750k votes.

You see the problem?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Moniya4Real(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
So gory and pathetic sights to behold.
I wonder if anyone pauses for once to give it a thought that what brought us here is age long misrule by our leaders. The main reason why things like this continue unabated is because of underdevelopment brought about by our visionles and utterly venal leaders who never cared about development but how to enrich themselves.
Crimes like this will be extremely hards to perpetrat e if there iare CCTV cameras in every nooks and cranny of remote communities and cities as obtainable in develped and even underdeloped countries like South Africa.
But more worrisome is the misguided youth who, instead of putting pressure on the visiinless and corrupt leaders are waiting for their turn to steal like their mentors in power. The black race is finished.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by gbagyiza: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
SenatePresdo:
And this is the type of news Nigerians with start the year with.
Blood and more Blood.
May God help his children.

Anybody that deceived himself that Nigerian will get better that person is deceiving himself. The new year has started with bad news.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by omodave(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm just speechless
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by bigcasava1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wetin concern me! What u bargain is what you get
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Malawian(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Curious this comes when the US is distracted about a potential war with Iran. If it does get to a real war, the wholesale carnage the jihadists will unleash will be unpresidented. The US can't be expected to send troops to Nigeria while they are at war with Iran. The clouds are gathering with frightening pace.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by Shuugar98(f): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
mobile Boko haram coming down south in the name of herdsmen.. Amotekun is coming for you pedophile jihadist
Re: Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix by proprince(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is fulani work

This is how they level places they get to.

Butcher people and burn houses.

My advice is let everone carry arms against fulanis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspects Arrested With Human Skulls In Ilorin, Kwara Confess (Photos) / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.